Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) (4599 Views)

Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by tolufase: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wonders shall never end, as the picture of a man has gone viral on the internet and according to reports; the man in the photo got his hand stuck on a Quran after trying to violate the Holy Book. A Facebook user identified as Brendan Ortono claimed he witnessed the shocking episode, saying: “Yes, I was there, I confirmed it, we tried all we could to get his hands off the Quran but our efforts proved abortive. Even as i am talking to U now, his hands are still stucked to the Quran.”However, it is still unclear which part of the country this incident happened.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/982776-shocking-man-tries-violate-holy-quran-happens-photo.html

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by bentlywills(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Chanchit: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
When una finish una go release the juju weh tie the hand there.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by FreeSpirited: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
You guys should stop lying......What's there to violate about a Quran? I have stepped on it with my shoes while trying to pick a pen on my rug before, I used it as a step forward instead of stepping on my rug with my dirty shoes......My friend who brought the Quran was busy sleeping while I used it as a stepping stone. My leg should have glued to it then.....juju liars

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Muslims sef na wa o. U people have come again First you guys said the quran came from heaven and was not wriiten by man Second u said a house caught fire and a quran wasnt consumed and now this

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by annunaki2(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Al taquiya nonsense, is it not the same quoran some people use as toilet roll

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by analice107: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
I told a friend that i wanted to buy a koran, he begged me to pls not take it to the toilet when i buy it. He said, anytime i use the toilet i shd pls wash my hands thoroughly before touching it, and alot other mumbo jumbos.
Okay fine, but coming into this forum and listening to all the nonesense about the incomprehensible piece trash called the koran, and how the muslims lie about it, I now take it to the toilet freely. Once i dropped it on the floor stepped on it while i shiiit, yet the counsel of Allahs haven't done Jack to me.
Oh Wait!!!, they cant.

The koran was not even written or dictated by the so called muhammed.
it was written long after the thief had died.
Nonsense.

Go and sit down somewhere and stop this cheap attempt at idolatry.

6 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op why is there a cross on it Can you tell us why??

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:
I told a friend that i wanted to buy a koran, he begged me to pls not take it to the toilet when i buy it. He said, anytime i use the toilet i shd pls wash my hands thoroughly before touching it, and alot other mumbo jumbos.
Okay fine, but coming into this forum and listening to all the nonesense about the incomprehensible piece trash called the koran, and how the muslims lie about it, I now take it to the toilet freely. Once i dropped it on the floor stepped on it while i shiiit, yet the counsel of Allahs haven't done Jack to me.
Oh Wait!!!, they cant.

The koran was not even written or dictated by the so called muhammed.
it was written long after the thief had died.
Nonsense.

Go and sit down somewhere and stop this cheap attempt at idolatry.

Lol, you should eat beans and eggs sometimes to increase the power with which you will fart on the Qur'an or have you tried farting on it?

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by analice107: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol, you should eat beans and eggs sometimes to increase the power with which you will fart on the Qur'an or have you tried farting on it?

No, i have not tried that. What will happen if i do? Will it send the jinns in there right out to hell?

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Blackfire(m): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2016
please what they are saying is the truth o.

that Quran can glue your brain to pedophile, sugar mummy, robbing of caravan, slave trading, inserting 54 years old di.ck in between a 9 years old tight, ....not forgetting al taqiya, kitman, abrogation, .. I can go on and on...

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2016
analice107:

No, i have not tried that. What will happen if i do? Will it send the jinns in there right out to hell?
Lolzz! You are one hilarious lady. I would advise it should be the rotten egg type of fart or which would you prefer?
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Y do muslims like inviting trouble upon themselves in a bid to compete with the brain-dead christians in brainwashing their subjects with ridiculous tales by moonlight? grin

Now, if I grab a Quran, masturbate and ejaculate on its pages before lighting it up with my Benson & Hedges lighter - just to disprove the topic of this thread, won't the entire Islamic Covens in the world perceive me as a daunting enemy who goes about seeking whom to incite? grin

3 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is so stupid. Anyone that believes this story should be put in a mental hospital ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Anas09: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lolzz! You are one hilarious lady. I would advise it should be the rotten egg type of fart or which would you prefer?
I will definitely go with the rotten egg type.
Egg and beans is the recipe right? I will get back to you on that.

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anas09:

I will definitely go with the rotten egg type.
Egg and beans is the recipe right? I will get back to you on that.

Sure! When you are done, tell me how it went! Make sure its a plate of beans and two boiled eggs... Cc analice107
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by analice107: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Sure! When you are done, tell me how it went! Make sure its a plate of beans and two boiled eggs... Cc analice107

Yes indeed. You know koran hardly mentioned Muhammed. I will open to where muhammed is and squad on it and fart a very loud smelly rotten eggly fart.

Awww. this koran don suffer for my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
analice107:

Yes indeed. You know koran hardly mentioned Muhammed. I will open to where muhammed is and squad on it and fart a very loud smelly rotten eggly fart.

Awww. this koran don suffer for my hand.

Lols! Have u eaten the beans and egg? Have you ever farted so badly before? Eating this type of food will give u runny tummy and bad farts. Can u handle it? Have u had an experience with farting badly?
Cc Anas09
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Anas09: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lols! Have u eaten the beans and egg? Have you ever farted so badly before? Eating this type of food will give u runny tummy and bad farts. Can u handle it? Have u had an experience with farting badly?
Cc Anas09

Aw thats disgusting. My tummy is running already embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anas09:

Aw thats disgusting. My tummy is running already embarassed embarassed angry
Lolzzz!! Have you eaten the beans and eggs already? Have u started farting? Cc analice107 ...
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Have u eaten the beans and eggs? And have you started farting already? @ Anas09 analice107 ....
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
FreeSpirited:
You guys should stop lying......What's there to violate about a Quran? I have stepped on it with my shoes while trying to pick a pen on my rug before, I used it as a step forward instead of stepping on my rug with my dirty shoes......My friend who brought the Quran was busy sleeping while I used it as a stepping stone. My leg should have glued to it then.....juju liars

And when somebody bath you with acid you will start complaining.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Isn't it better to believe this than to believe your pastor can bring the dead back to life?

3 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by analice107: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Have u eaten the beans and eggs? And have you started farting already? @ Anas09 analice107 ....

No nah, it will be done on Friday night. Saturday is free. i will do that in the evening, accumulate the fart for Saturday morning. ewwwww.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by otemanuduno: 2:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Muslims sef na wa o. U people have come again
First you guys said the quran came from heaven and was not wriiten by man
Second u said a house caught fire and a quran wasnt consumed and now this

So you expect Muslims to win souls by violence alone while Christians win it by both lies and propagandas? Na, na, na, let them cool the Christians in this.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by annunaki2(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

And when somebody bath you with acid you will start complaining.

Spoken like a true Muslim. All you Muslims know is violence and threats of violence. Demon possessed luoonatics.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Spoken like a true Muslim. All you Muslims know is violence and threats of violence. Demon possessed luoonatics.

Everyone knows that there are no fools, savages and bloodsuckers like christians. Adolf hitler comes to my mind

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by annunaki2(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Everyone knows that there are no fools, savages and bloodsuckers like christians. Adolf hitler comes to my mind

Adolf Hitler was a saint compared to mohamed as mohamed's foot soldiers continue to kill till this very day and islamic jihad is responsible for most deaths in human history. That said, Adolf Hitler was not a christian. tongue
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Adolf Hitler was a saint compared to mohamed as mohamed's foot soldiers continue to kill till this very day and islamic jihad is responsible for most deaths in human history. That said, Adolf Hitler was not a christian. tongue

Who doesn't know about your christian crusades? The world wars? Adolf hitler remains one of the most ruthless killers in the world today and yes, HE WAS A CHRISTIAN. I made my research about him. In fact abduljabbar4 refuted your lies here.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by annunaki2(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Who doesn't know about your christian crusades? The world wars? Adolf hitler remains one of the most ruthless killers in the world today and yes, HE WAS A CHRISTIAN. I made my research about him. In fact abduljabbar4 refuted your lies here.

Thank God for the glorious crusaders that God used to stop the demon possessed blood sucking jihadist from over running the western world and by extension the rest of the world. That said not everybody that claims Christianity is truly a christian. A christian must follow in christ footsteps and obey his teachings, on this basis we know clearly the Hitler was not a christian. Or did Hitler tell you he started the second world war to christianize the world
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Thank God for the glorious crusaders that God used to stop the demon possessed blood sucking jihadist from over running the western world and by extension the rest of the world. That said not everybody that claims Christianity is truly a christian. A christian must follow in christ footsteps and obey his teachings, on this basis we know clearly the Hitler was not a christian. Or did Hitler tell you he started the second world war to christianize the world

Lol! Okay, so Moses is going to hell rihght? Since he killed women and chrildren.

In fact even your yahweh didn't follow the path of christ since he killed innocent people and wipe out a whole race. Anyway who who is god between yaweh and jesus sef

Too much contradictionsgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

what Was wrong with the Christian crusade? the Arabs overan, Christians in Egypt, Judea, Syria even the seat of Christianity then, Constantinople without any provocation from the aforementioned people, even went as far as the iberian peninsula,all in the name of spreading a religion? killing, maiming, enslaving people all because of your own personal beliefs, is that right?
Yes the crusaders has to be, to fight back and liberate the holy land, if not for the infighting between various kingdoms in the Western world, that left the crusaders to their fates amd supply of men, food and weapons dwindled, saladin won't have been able to defeat them.
Hitler was born a Christian and he became an atheist as an adult, heck he prosecute anyone seen with a bible.
The world wars, if you can read very well there is a reason it was called "world wars" that means everyone, every religion was involved, ottoman empire was part of it, infact a major part of the cause of the war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} / Name Your Best Worship Leader / Some Basic Truths And Facts That Catholics Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.