Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

#EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media (1144 Views)

Tony Nwulu Declares Free Akara Breakfast At His Neighbourhood (Video, Pics) / Wike Releases Yakubu Gowon Stadium To APC Free Of Charge For It Rally / Edo2016: Photos From APC Rally In Auchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media by Ebal: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
#EDO2016: Photos of APC "Free Akara Campaign" causes controversy On Social Media

Marcus Pukka Airemwen shared this pictures on Facebook that keep people talking.with caption:
"People heap insults on APC on their "Free Akara Campaign". Do they think Edo people are fools?"

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/09/edo2016-photos-of-apc-free-akara.html

Re: #EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media by hushuptimus: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Apc and scamming.... Smh
Re: #EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media by Mujaheeeden: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
This pix will make Barcanista to join APC again grin grin

Ask Gbawe or Mynd44 grin if I'm lying

1 Like

Re: #EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media by pedel: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
The politicians believes that the voters only care about their stomachs. Just like the story of Esau and Jacob. Eat bread and Akara, vote for demonic party and have them suck your blood for four years.
Re: #EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media by jacksonPolloc(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
party of official liers Edo people go mumu vote them still with this
Re: #EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media by abokibuhari: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This pix will make Barcanista to join APC again grin grin

Ask Gbawe or Mynd44 grin if I'm lying
may devil punish APC, see how they are insulting my people
Re: #EDO2016: Photos Of APC "Free Akara Campaign" Causes Controversy On Social Media by ayuse(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
I can assure u people, that akara joint will buy some people's vote. I witness a scenario where they were giving a particular woman reasons why she should vote a senatorial candidate and her response was why will she vote someone who has not given her money. A lot of Nigerian voters will only vote the candidate who gave the most. Most of us who feel we must vote wisely either do not have voter's card or registered in places where we cannot vote.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Wammako Attend PDP Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Photo : Do You Believe This Search Warrant Issued On Judges Is Real? / Paris And London Clubs Refund: Benue Gets N12.7 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.