Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) (7327 Views)

This Lady Is Claiming Mr. Eazi Is Her Boyfriend, See Birthday Shout Out / Big Lady & Boyfriend Die While Having S*x In Moving Car- Photos / OMG! Lady Donates Kidney To Boyfriend, What He Did Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by broseme: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Can you spot the poo?The lady no fit control am so tey poo begin dey cumot for party.If you were the lady's boyfriend what will you do?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/if-you-were-this-ladys-boyfriend-what.html

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by ajasbaba(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
STOP CHOPPING HER FROM THE BACK.

TOO MUCH ANAL SEX.

WOMEN THEM NO GO EVER HEAR WORD.ABI SHE TOO CHOP AWOF

7 Likes

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Give her broom, packer and tissue

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by madridguy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eleyi gidi Gan oooo.

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by maryjan8(f): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shame!

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
The kind beaten she will receive hmmm, for this kind disgrace shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by YungJo207(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Forget that thing op....if I love her and want to be with her I'll be happy to face the shame with her...sometimes those little things count....if you ask a lady out on a date you should be ready to stand and take anything that comes out of it.

8 Likes

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
notin dey deir nah.... if she's a good girl.... I fit cover her shame

4 Likes

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
shocked
Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by Les: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
seems like she still not aware in the first two pix, likewise the guy. to me, this is more like a sickness than a mistake cos I know, there's always a discomfort and a reflex to locate the nearest loo in this situation than this act.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by mikool007(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin hv u cn a chameleon before dey r invincible, dats wat i'll be

2 Likes

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Disgusting, she couldnt control it. Can't see myself in this situation.

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by youngboi(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Where's ur underwear? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by wittyt98(m): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Oboy na to go Dodge for one corner o.. this one pass disgrace

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by segebase(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2016
too much beans

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Jesu!!

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
na to ball out naim sure pass.

Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by MrExcel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
I go continue to loph her na. What happened to can happen anyone
Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by steppin: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ewww! So disgusting!
Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by clickwtB(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Too many fake people,poo is just like konji,if e catch you and you know do am na case!!!Cos anything fit happen.
Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by esthy86(f): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
IVORY2009:
easy oo,i fear u
Re: If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos) by esthy86(f): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
IVORY2009:
example of typical nija man

(1) (Reply)

Sofie Dossi Is Flexible To The Point Of Being Overhuman / Lady Gaga,Rihanna or Nicki Minaj...who stole the show at the Grammys? / Sexy Mama!! Bba Winner Dillish Matthews Shows Off Massive B0obs In Bikini Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.