Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission 2016 Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission 2016 Recruitment. (929 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission 2016 Recruitment. by JinX100: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Since the opening of the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

The steps to register successfully and complete your registration has been explained in details here:

https://nedcare..com.ng/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission 2016 Recruitment. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hope one doesn't regret clicking that link

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission 2016 Recruitment. by JinX100: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tazmode:
I hope one doesn't regret clicking that link

speaking from experience I guess. Post your feedback after you do.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission 2016 Recruitment. by Gkemz: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Pls i want to ask a question which i believe will also benefit others.
Why can't those who submitted their applications earlier when it was just launched view or track the submission as nothing was shown to be submitted in their profile after the site was upgraded. Are they to reapply, what if this will amount to double entry submission which obviously implies disqualification. A lot of us who submitted the first week didn't receive any confirmation either via email or the login portal apart from the pop up window that appeared after submitting.

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity At World Health Organization (WHO) / N-power Software / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.