Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Trending Job For Young Nigerians In Sa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Job For Young Nigerians In Sa (603 Views)

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Nigeria: 1000 Young Nigerians To Receive N500million Grant For Start Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Job For Young Nigerians In Sa by ucheokpara100(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
In South Africa rent are paid monthly, no one 'll give you money in South Africa so just imagine someone lost his job and cannot pay rent you will be evacuated immediatedly it's a normal thing to evacuate someone here, no job in South Africa so how do you survive as a foreigner? hence young Nigerians has resorted to crime to fill these gap. But the latest job now is DATING OBESE: it's amusing the rate young Nigerians are hanging these Obese's bags up and down living with them and what-not. Every where you go now you will see a slim young man ranging 23-30years old with huge women between 33-46years old for survival. THE HUSTLE IS NOW REAL.
Re: Trending Job For Young Nigerians In Sa by ccollins(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
In South Africa rent are paid monthly, no one 'll give you money in South Africa so just imagine someone lost his job and cannot pay rent you will be evacuated immediatedly it's a normal thing to evacuate someone here, no job in South Africa so how do you survive as a foreigner? hence young Nigerians has resorted to crime to fill these gap. But the latest job now is DATING OBESE: it's amusing the rate young Nigerians are hanging these Obese's bags up and down living with them and what-not. Every where you go now you will see a slim young man ranging 23-30years old with huge women between 33-46years old for survival. THE HUSTLE IS NOW REAL.
also please don't forget to email me on my questions. I am online now
Re: Trending Job For Young Nigerians In Sa by ucheokpara100(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
ccollins:
also please don't forget to email me on my questions. I am online now
i 'll check ur number 11am Nigerian time 2morow. giv it any of my post

(1) (Reply)

Apc Sets Own House On Fire By Dele Momodu. / What Is Africa Without Nigeria To You? / VIDEO: El-rufai Inspired Takfiris Drag/Flog Shia Corpse Into Garbage In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.