Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby (819 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by abokibuhari: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Commandant in Yobe State, Dr. Muhammed Fari, on Monday said a 40-year- old deaf and dumb man, Shaaibu Danladi, raped a six-month- old baby in Potiskum. The NSCDC boss, who decried the increasing cases of rape, indecency and breach of trust in the state, said medical report indicated that the baby sustained tear in her vagina down to her anus. He said the baby was undergoing medical treatment at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.
He said the command had charged several suspects to court for contravening sections 283, 285 and 312 of the Penal Code. He said, “The case no: YBS/PT/CMCII/091c/2016 suffered setback due to lack of a sign language expert at the court to communicate with the deaf and dumb suspect.” He said other rape cases were also recorded in Damaturu, with the suspects charged in a Magistrates’ Court in Damaturu. Fari said the command arrested and charged many people for alleged criminal conspiracy and criminal breach of trust in Damaturu, Potiskum and Nangere. (NAN)
punchng.com/man-rapes-6-month-old-baby-tears-vagina-anus/
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by chukxie(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
The animal should be castrated. With the recent surge in paedophilia, I think it's high time the federal government of Nigeria came up with stringent and punitive laws to curb this disgraceful trend.
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by sarrki(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Demon in human skin

This guy is worse more than Bokoharam
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by Nightie(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Christ!
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by nextprince: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
This report made it to front page about two weeks ago. @op, re-posting of news 10000 times to make it look as if rape cases cut across wouldn't solve the problem. I challenge u to prove me wrong by providing a verifiable link. This is media propaganda which the north is not even good at and it wouldn't help u either. Go and solve ur problems and stop all these media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by Greenbullet(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
am not surprised,THE NOTRH AND RAPE ABEG PERSON GIVE ME DAT PISHURE.
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by Chanchit: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Deaf and dumb, what would remain of him if they castrate him again. They should just give him death sentence.
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by jwobiz555: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
The mans penis should be pounded in a mortar
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by HtwoOw: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tie the sicko up

gather a truck load of soldier ants

Pour them on his body , starting from his feet
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by ahamonyeka(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Am tired of reading all these news of adults raping minors is it not high time they started castrating them when caught.
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by olumaxi(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2016
So a deaf and dumb could b dis babaric....chai,my country had done more evil than sodom and gomora
Re: Man Rapes Six-month-old Baby by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nightie:
Christ!
Babie, I like your siggie. I hope it wasn't for me grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Man Carrying His Mother And 2 Women After Strangling Them / 419 At It Again ; Door To Door Delivery Scam. / Man Arrested For Eating Neighbour's Dig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.