Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC (2264 Views)

Atiku: 8 Commissioners Dump APC In Adamawa / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by cuteboy2: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
We have all read with great trepidation, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu's (Jagaban Borgu) tirade and venom he poured on Chief Odigie-Oyegun, his party Chairman, over alleged infractions during the recent Ondo APC governorship primaries.

If you have not read it, please do educate yourself by reading the full text in Tinubu's newspaper, The Nation, in the link below.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fraud-violation-democracy-apc/

What is must disturbing is the clear indication that he is ready to dump APC if Oyegun is not sacked as party chairman, or even expelled from the party. Can Tinubu single-handedly impose and remove a party chairman he does not agree with?

Read on:

Yet, the wrongs Odigie-Oyegun committed had nothing to do with newness or the mistakes occasioned by the path of reform. His actions are in the nature of the old wrongs that have afflicted our national politics much too long. If Odigie-Oyegun wants to walk backward into the past, he has every right to it. However, he has no right to drag the party or any of us with him. Against our choosing.

The informal title of national leader of the party was given to Tinubu at the outset which he accepted it as a sign from those who wished to recognise my contributions to the party’s formation. It is an honorific title which he has been proud to wear until today. I would rather not have any title yet reside in a party that honours democracy than hold a title in a party that says it honours me but that treats justice with indecency. I find greater honour and comfort where democracy and fairness are found and respected

To rescue the party, Odigie-Oyegun must go. He has shown that he and democratic fair play cannot exist in the same party at the same time. If Tinubu is to choose between John Odigie-Oyegun and progress toward a better Nigeria, the choice has already been made

Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by veacea: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lemme ask Ifa if dis news is true

Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by Ejemehn(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
APC is not part of Bourdillon road.

HE CAN'T........

However, If he doesn't like the honorary title and answer it with honour, let him wait till an election holds; then he can contest for position of national chairman.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by Justiyke4u: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
He no fit
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by Baawaa(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigeria's politicians and dubious act
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by cuteboy2: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
And why does Tinubu keep switching between writing in the 3rd person, to 1st person style?
Writing in anger is not the best.

The informal title of national leader of the party was given to Tinubu at the outset which he accepted it as a sign from those who wished to recognise my contributions to the party’s formation. It is an honorific title which he has been proud to wear until today. I would rather not have any title yet reside in a party that honours democracy than hold a title in a party that says it honours me but that treats justice with indecency. I find greater honour and comfort where democracy and fairness are found and respected

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by sekundosekundo: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls OP, is it the same Tinubu that stole the property of the DEAD AND THE LIVING in Lagos State.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by cuteboy2: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Pls OP, is it the same Tinubu that stole the property of the DEAD AND THE LIVING in Lagos State.

E be like say na de same man oooooo
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by IKOMBA5(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Otele Aguwa! Apc be Chinese party na, dem no go last.

Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by HtwoOw: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Instead of Leaving the Party

Jagaban would simply arrange for an intentional car accident for Oyegun

Case closed
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by cuteboy2: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Justiyke4u:
He no fit

Maybe not, because he knows with his record of massive looting in Lagos, the North will use Magun of EFCC to bury him.

But when a politician at his level lashes out like this at hie perceived enemies, you can be sure the level of desperation is really high.
Note: Oyegun was not his real target. It is those behind Oyegun he was actually addressing.

Tinubu seems to be going for broke.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by cuteboy2: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
Instead of Leaving the Party

Jagaban would simply arrange for an intentional car accident for Oyegun

Case closed

Kikikiki-i-i-i-i . Abeg no kill me with lafta oooo grin grin grin grin

To do that he will need Mr Fixer, Chief Tony Anenih. Unfortunately, Anenih is still in PDP. Perhaps, Tinubu will arrange the mother of all decamping of Anenih to APC. Same way he arranged for Segun Osoba to cross-carpet
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by emmasege: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Otesowapo Otetuwonka (that is, conspiracy United US & conspiracy divided us), that's APC's full name.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by sekundosekundo: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
cuteboy2:

E be like say na de same man oooooo
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
This man keep dubbing southwest, still they call him jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by otukpo(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is bound to happen.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by MrPresident1: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Make una dey there make pant dey wear una.

All Tifnubu and Akeredolu and Oyegun and others are doing in Ondo state is mere smokes and mirrors, they are presenting a facade of internal wranglings to portray to the world that Akeredolu is not a Tifnubu boy.

Ondo people should not be deceived, Ekimogun shine your eyes and refuse slavery.
Re: Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC by cuteboy2: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
Make una dey there make pant dey wear una.

All Tifnubu and Akeredolu and Oyegun and others are doing in Ondo state is mere smokes and mirrors, they are presenting a facade of internal wranglings to portray to the world that Akeredolu is not a Tifnubu boy.

Ondo people should not be deceived, Ekimogun shine your eyes and refuse slavery.

I don't think this is just smoke screen. You don't issue a public statement calling your party chairman a thief and other unprintable names and openly calling for his removal if something is not seriously amiss. And for a core party man like Tinubu, who would naturally opt for internal party machinery to resolve issues, to come out publicly indicates he lost faith the highest organs of the party from the National Working Committee (NWC), downwards.

This is an act of despair and desparation. He drew a clear battle line. Either Oyegun goes or he leaves, and "the choice has already been made".

(1) (Reply)

Amechi Indicted By CJN Over Trying To Bribe Ngwuta With $2m / BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Works For Ad's Olusola Oke, Abandons Jegede In Ondo Poll / If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.