Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies (42299 Views)

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Lordxeer(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3
These are things people will always relate to. How quick of you to outline the various zones in the south but failed to acknowledge the northern zones. You've forgotten there's NE, NW, and NC in the 'north'. Please be organise not agonize.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by KINGMAKER001(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
South-5 and North-8. Is it really balanced?
don't mind him
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Keneking:
Juicy appointments have been ceded to Northern part of Nigeria. Their headoffice would be in Abuja CBD.They would just be sitting in air-conditioned offices reading newspapers without any improvements or contribution to the GDP.

The southerners have their offices in Lagos. They will be shuttling LOS -ABJ regularly and roaming remote parts of the country looking to advance the potentials of the country. They would be given fairly used cars and old men to drive them in traffic.

Useless government.
Fooooooool.... How does this better your life Or is ya father's name there??
Confused youth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by adanny01(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
I know Mr Joseph Ari who has been working with ITF for long. He was a Director of Administration for sometime and held other depts as director before this present appointment. I can conveniently assume he is experienced and next online for the top job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by DTaj: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3

You are wrong, though. It is SOUTH 7 NORTH 6. Check the names again. You are deceiving people. Not that it matters though...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by obisdavinc(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
i wasn't expecting anything less than this. one Nigeria. rubbish
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Tmoyo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

Read before commenting. The list above is very balanced between the north and south.
God bless u bro...we sabi dem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Tmoyo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
Nigeria is crumbling he keeps appointing..
is appointment ur problem bro...so close to u, there shud be a transformer.....Check out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by ImohAgbes: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

So, ITF, SON, BPP, PTAD and NIPC are not juicy parastatals right? Some of you just comment without understanding what you are saying.

Please, Mamman Amadu of BPP is from which state
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by mikki123(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Only a foolish person will vote for APC on Wednesday.. APC is a Northern party

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by zurine(f): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
OK, not bad but we must succeed individually
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by preselect(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3

[size=18pt]one thing I like about this fool is he doesn't hide his nepotism. It makes me happy when he excludes the south especially the south-east in his appointments. . . . . . makes the APC in the east look like fools. . . . . which they are. . [/size]

#NepotismIsCorruptionToo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by NobleG1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
The country is in severe economic recession and this id*iot (buhari) is busy creating new agencies!
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by naija247: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Some people have never heard of some of the agencies listed, yet they'll say they are not "juicy" enough, whatever that means. Some have even lumped the 3 geopolitical zones of the north into 1, while they conveniently list the zones of the south. I believe its high time we learn to be objective in our criticism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by malton: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

Joseph Ari
Simbi Kesiye Wabote
Aboloma Osita Anthony.
Barrister Sharon Ikeazor
Princess Akodundo Gloria
Umana Okon Umana
Yewande Sadiku

The above listed names looks like southerners to me. I may be wrong though.

Joseph Ari is from Plateau State. I know him personally.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Siscooh: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2016
rusher14:

Please can you explain what a juicy parastatal means.
It is glaring I beg!!!!!!? ¿
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by BigIyanga: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2016
ceeethru:
Why Buhari wants everything petroleum to be overseen by a Northerner? He is still making that strategic and technical mistakes which are paralysing the economy. A dullard is always a dullard...
I had thought I was the only who spotted that. Why is PMB still appointing his cronies and kinsmen to all oil positions while going publicly to state that he's moving Naija away from oil-diversification?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Lakeland4321:
You must be a bigot for spewing that nonsense from your mouth. You are publicly confirming what the whole country has been suspicious of for decades and you want this country to remain as one. Just pray you find oil in the Chad basin or the benue trough and get back slapped to your region after the country disentegrates. For decades you held power yet Delta state produces more undergraduates than the entire northern state. Very soon this tomfoolery will end and the fiasco called nigeria will collapse. We will then watch how Kano will fund its 44 LGA's
This is so very untrue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by terdiac(m): 1:17am On Sep 27, 2016
gabazin080:
mostly dullards
Dullards Like your father ba?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by MrHenshaw: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2016
usmanktg2:
It's Official. I lost confidence in this government.
I know some of the candidates by character, is not encouraging.
Some are concerned about zoning, which am not.

If appointment is like this in Nigeria, I will study till PhD, gain 2 years experience, then I will lobby my way into the Director-Generals seat.

These kind of appointments demoralize new recruits. I am sure in these agencies their are Directors which are worth more suitable to be promoted to the DG's seat with over 30 years experience, but won't be promoted.

We are dead.

I guess you mean " l am dead and not we......"
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Generalyemi(m): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Nasman:

To be fair this appointment is balanced. But, it very selfish of you, to classify south as SW, SS, and SE. Then call North without mentioning NE, NW, NC.
But, no matter what Buhari did he will never please some children of hate.
And I always like how Buhari response to hate campaign. He always choose to ignore it and that's why I love my Northern Compatriots, abusing us it won't stop us from placing Northern interest ahead of everything. The love of Northern Nigeria runs through our veins. May God continue to bless Northern Nigeria

ya ..they need d blessing more than us...child marriage, hunger ,illiteracy, terrorism, stupidity... etc...they deserve d blessing
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Emmaume: 3:00am On Sep 27, 2016
seunmsg:

Read before commenting. The list above is very balanced between the north and south.

Balanced you said? Keeping the key sectors to his brothers and fulfilling the 97%/5% Change agenda with "the other people"

Change in deed.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by recievesense: 3:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Did i see BPP? Chai na so dem approve sale of una assets.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by shukudi(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2016
rusher14:

Please can you explain what a juicy parastatal means.
juicy parastatal is a place where FG produces fruit juice. Leave the f**ls alone, their folly will soon fall on them like the heat of the noonday sun.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Rekyz(m): 3:48am On Sep 27, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]About that ITF, abeg se we go see our IT and SIWES money collect now? [/size]
My brother, ITF is a scam! Thunder fire them alongside INEC.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by gamargu(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Lakeland4321:
You must be a bigot for spewing that nonsense from your mouth. You are publicly confirming what the whole country has been suspicious of for decades and you want this country to remain as one. Just pray you find oil in the Chad basin or the benue trough and get back slapped to your region after the country disentegrates. For decades you held power yet Delta state produces more undergraduates than the entire northern state. Very soon this tomfoolery will end and the fiasco called nigeria will collapse. We will then watch how Kano will fund its 44 LGA's
Hatred blocks the brain, its no wonder you can't seem to reason.
Delta state produce more graduate than the north you most be high on cheap ogogoro.
The north produces more graduates than the whole of the south how many of you ogogoro drinking mofos are there, do you even go to school undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by billyG(m): 4:00am On Sep 27, 2016
d north hav more states,more pop,more votes,need more representation.wailers can go & die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by tiwiex(m): 4:09am On Sep 27, 2016
recievesense:
Did i see BPP? Chai na so dem approve sale of una assets.
BPE does that. You are mistaking.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by recievesense: 4:38am On Sep 27, 2016
tiwiex:

BPE does that. You are mistaking.

OK thanks.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Sheggy13(m): 4:49am On Sep 27, 2016
preselect:

[size=18pt]one thing I like about this fool is he doesn't hide his nepotism. It makes me happy when he excludes the south especially the south-east in his appointments. . . . . . makes the APC in the east look like fools. . . . . which they are. . [/size]

#NepotismIsCorruptionToo
The funny thing is Buhari even favoured the SS more in his appointments than the SW who people would ordinarily think he would have owing to the support given to him by the zone during the elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by juman(m): 5:26am On Sep 27, 2016
So far apc government is a failure.

People are hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos / Dino Melaye's Real Age Surrounded By Controversy - (photo Proof) / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.