Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell (1484 Views)

Awesome Boerboel Pups For Sale Season 3 / Cute/pure /full Breed Boerboel Dog/puppy For Sale Going For #35,000 / PEDs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
*Detailed Info On How To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs For Sell*

Raising dogs seems easy for an average observer but has over the time seemingly proven challenging for those who have once attempted this expedition or venture especially when it comes to health management & vulnerable disease control such as lies & ticks, deworming challenges, & how best to administer vaccines. Dogs provide us one incontestable satisfaction which is security on our premises but we need to be equipped with more resourceful details of what & what not to feed to our dogs, drugs to use & drugs not to use & readily available feed alternative to cut cost of feeding. You can give your dogs the needed care without having it cost you a fortune.

Also coupled with how to count their ovulation & to know exactly how to cross your bitch with studs for efficient & satisfactory result & how to tend to your newly littered pups. For pet supplies such as required multivitamin, dog milk, calcium supplements, dog fattener, as anti ticks & anti fleas, dog shampoo, drugs & vaccine for dogs, pets & livestock. For detailed info, you can call in for our E-book or PDF file at almost a give away price.

For those interested in buying different kind of dogs, lap dogs & bully breeds, dog behaviour consultant, dog trainer, vet services, you can reach us in our respective & regional contact offices

*Osun State:* Zion Joe Ventures, Shop 6 Olutoye shopping complex, Opposite Royal Spring Hotel (TJ), Oshogbo, Osun State. 08141208884

Re: Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by Mckandre(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Which one is the boaboel? undecided

1 Like

Re: Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by whalexyy(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Thief, scammer, oleeeee
Re: Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by teflondoncuzo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
U again , from pure Pitbull now boaboel all different background bros easy oh
Re: Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by smartokc(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oga.. State your price and location.
Re: Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by fabulouskay(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
smartokc:
Oga.. State your price and location.
You see that he's been discovered to be a fraud and yet u still want to fall victim?! Smh
Re: Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Misery make strange bed fellows. No matter what you do, some mischievous Nigerians will still bad mouth you. I would love anyone who have ever been scammed by me should kindly provide evidence on this platform of d cases of been scammed by me & report d matters to d right authorities for prosecutions. My contact address & lines are all visible for all to see. & If you have nothing tangible to nail me, i will advise you to desist from my ventures before d long arm of the law & Karma catches up with you.
Re: Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell by vincentjk(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
Misery make strange bed fellows. No matter what you do, some mischievous Nigerians will still bad mouth you. I would love anyone who have ever been scammed by me should kindly provide evidence on this platform of d cases of been scammed by me & report d matters to d right authorities for prosecutions. My contact address & lines are all visible for all to see. & If you have nothing tangible to nail me, i will advise you to desist from my ventures before d long arm of the law & Karma catches up with you.

You said "bully dogs" though i was expecting to see American bullies

(1) (Reply)

Dogs Available For Sale With Pictures / Please Help Out For This Puppy / My GSD .. Spark ⚡️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.