Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

LASU To Correct Anomalies In Examination Conduct - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU To Correct Anomalies In Examination Conduct (481 Views)

Lasu To Admit 3,500 Of 36,500 Candidates / Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / LASU To Scrap Part-time Program. Releases 47,583 Satellite Campus Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASU To Correct Anomalies In Examination Conduct by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Lagos State University ‎(LASU), on Monday, promised to look into anomalies and complaints by students who sat for “ENT 202” examination on Sept. 19.
‎‎
According to the LASU’s bulletin, the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Lanre Fagbohun, said that justice would be done to the affected students.
Fagbohun said he was fully aware of the irregularities that marred the conduct of the examination.

“I moved round and also received so many complaints. I‎ was not too happy with the way the examination was conducted and the way the students were treated.
“Let me assure you that the university authorities are already looking into the issue and will ensure justice is done as soon as possible,’’ he said.‎
According to him, no student would be treated unfairly and all issues relating to the conduct of the examination would be thoroughly addressed.

- See more at: http://www.gltrends.ng/2016/09/lasu-to-correct-anomalies-in-examination-conduct/#sthash.CVlGy4U0.dpuf

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: LASU To Correct Anomalies In Examination Conduct by YhungPablo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
good job.

(1) (Reply)

Parental Extortion... / Just For Students Looking For A Means Of Making Little Money / All Ui Aspirant,have You Check Your Screening Score If Yes Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.