Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Go From Day To Night And Look As Fabulous As Possible. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Go From Day To Night And Look As Fabulous As Possible. (494 Views)

Street Style From Day 1 Of The #heinekenlfdw2017 / See What This Girl Wore To Night Party / Muslimah Ladies! How To Cover Up And Look Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go From Day To Night And Look As Fabulous As Possible. by glamafrica(f): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
for complete article and pictures, visit:
http://glamafrica.com.ng/how-to-go-from-day-to-night-and-look-as-fabulous-as-possible/

Evening makeup calls for a bit of drama. This is not the time to go au naturel. This is time for a bit of shimmer, eyes that “pop” and lips that seduce.

Choose to Play Up the Eyes or the Mouth, Never Both

If you’re going out and you want to look fabulous, just remember this simple tip: Either play up your eyes or your mouth, never both. If you accentuate both features, you risk looking dated (remember the 80s?), harsh and artificial.

If you choose to play up your eyes, you can be as dramatic as you want with eyeliner, shadow and mascara. But stick to gloss or a light lipstick shade for your lips. You want your eyes to ‘pop.’ But you don’t want them competing with your lips.

If it’s your lips you want to accentuate, paint on a strong shade and line just your upper lashes with a couple strokes of mascara to finish your eyes. If your eyelids have bluish lines, you can mask that with face powder or concealer, but stay away from colored shadows — the lighter, the better.

Start With a Clean Palette

When I go from daytime makeup to evening, I like to start with a clean palette. This means removing all makeup and starting over fresh. If you are prepping at work, a travel-sized facial cleanser and makeup remover is all you’ll need to get rid of your daytime look.
5 Minutes to a Flawless Face
To get a perfect face, you really only need 5 minutes and you have to start with good skin. I recommend cleansing your face with lukewarm water and then quickly exfoliating with a washcloth to get off any flakes before you apply makeup. Make sure you exfoliate your lips, too, with the washcloth.....

for complete article and pictures, visit:
http://glamafrica.com.ng/how-to-go-from-day-to-night-and-look-as-fabulous-as-possible/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Join Me On My Journey To Eliminate The Fashion "Runway" / Rubbing Vs. Pressing: Which Skincare Application Method Is Better? / Air Conditioning Cooler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.