Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. (1073 Views)

Stop Making Money The Hard Way / Stop Making Money The Hard Way / I Urgently Need The Hard Container To Buy In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Dejiih001(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
I got this extract from a friend Facebook timeline and feel it worth sharing because people will still tend to fall for this.

"For people posting rubbish about mmm waiting for its fall in Nigeria.

This Afternoon, I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration.

Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria.

MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria.

The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced.

And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to CAUSE PANIC.

Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge.

So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not.

Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going!"

As for me posting this I never believed in all his epistles and I for one will never join because I learnt my lessons long time ago in the era of silvertrust, new freedom, pennywise just to mention few but it is all a matter of choice.

Goodluck to us all.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by greatnaija01: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dejiih001:

As for me posting this I never believed in all these but it is all a matter of choice.

Goodluck to us all.

Cc: lalasticlala

WHY... WHY BOTHER POSTING WHAT U DONT BELIEVE

i dont understand some people... just here to mislead without taking responsibility
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatnaija01:

i dont understand some people... just here to mislead without taking responsibility
hahaha na so them be zombie attacking what they know nothing about
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Dejiih001(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatnaija01:

Maybe you find it difficult comprehending what I put up there, I've tried a little bit more justaposing my mind.
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by FlySly05: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dog wey go lost no go hear the hunter call. Shikeena!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by agarawu23(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Story story storyyyyyyyyy
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Dejiih001(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Time will tell
agarawu23:
Story story storyyyyyyyyy
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by mfaith(f): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
of course
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by stilldan001(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
This guy called mavro has been termed a fraudster on Wikipedia... the guy went to jail for this MMM of a thing...MMM doesn't have an address... why was he banned in Russia and china?? and why is it just third world countries MMM dey? why aint they in any of the G7 countries?.. E.g U.S, UK, France, Australia, and Germany? Why be say na Third world countries he dey? like Nigeria, Zimbabwe ??

What are these ones commenting about? Is MMM ponzi? Yes....was it banned in Russia and China? Yes...did the guy went to jail? Yes.. Did MMM just pause/close in Zimbabwe? Yes....what els people need to know? Have you ever asked where the 30% comes from? 10% goes to who invites you...and another 10% goes to the guider...so basically its 50% on every invest you made..how's the money generated?
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Dejiih001(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2016
I wonder ooooo
stilldan001:
This guy called mavro has been termed a fraudster on Wikipedia... the guy went to jail for this MMM of a thing...MMM doesn't have an address... why was he banned in Russia and china?? and why is it just third world countries MMM dey? why aint they in any of the G7 countries?.. E.g U.S, UK, France, Australia, and Germany? Why be say na Third world countries he dey? like Nigeria, Zimbabwe ??

What are these ones commenting about? Is MMM ponzi? Yes....was it banned in Russia and China? Yes...did the guy went to jail? Yes.. Did MMM just pause/close in Zimbabwe? Yes....what els people need to know? Have you ever asked where the 30% comes from? 10% goes to who invites you...and another 10% goes to the guider...so basically its 50% on every invest you made..how's the money generated?
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by topmost029: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2016
SOME SAY I BE YAHOO BOY !!which I will eventually be very soon. BUT DIS IS WAT I Do 4 a LIVING. ******MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE and get 30% after 30days

N1000 u get N1300(30%)

N5000 u get N6500(30%)

N10,000 u get N13,000(30%)

N20,000 u get N26,000 (30%) ➕ N8,000(Reg bonus)

N180,000 u get N230,000 (30%) ➕ N20,000($50 Reg bonus)

Register today and see

Together We Will Change the World.

To register and for more Whatsapp/call 07030137440
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by ak47yong(m): 2:19am On Sep 27, 2016
topmost029:
SOME SAY I BE YAHOO BOY !!which I will eventually be very soon. BUT DIS IS WAT I Do 4 a LIVING. ******MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE and get 30% after 30days

N1000 u get N1300(30%)

N5000 u get N6500(30%)

Register today and see

50 dollars is just 15k ran a trascation like that a few weeks ago
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Dejiih001(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Keep it up, but don't say you're not being warned.
topmost029:

N1000 u get N1300(30%)

N5000 u get N6500(30%)

Register today and see

Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Charlesbme13(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Are you unemployed at the moment or want another means of income? It's time to rise with...http:///j75fs6r
Re: MMM: When Nigerian Decides To Learn The Hard Way. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Dejiih001:
Keep it up, but don't say you're not being warned.
keep the warning to yourself you will need it by the time we enter depression

(1) (Reply)

Has Skrill(moneybookers) Blocked Nigeria??? / Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income / The Right TIME And PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.