Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Keke Napep Or Bus: Which Pays More? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Keke Napep Or Bus: Which Pays More? (1974 Views)

Tricycles (a.k.a. Keke NAPEP Or Keke Marwa)for Sale. / Keke Napep Or Peugeot 504 / Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Napep Or Bus: Which Pays More? by Jojo2001: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2009
Hey my fellow Nairalanders. I'm keen on going into the transport business. The current economic wahala is forcing me to think of other sources of income generation. Some people have told me Keke Napep pays, especially with the lower capital outlay, as compared to the commercial vehicles that ply Lagos roads. My people, what is your take on this? I would really appreciate your candid opinion here, backed up with experience, if any. This means a lot to me. Thanks.
Re: Keke Napep Or Bus: Which Pays More? by arosoye(f): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2009
If you will be driving the commercial bus or riding the Keke Napep yourself, its a good business to do and profitable as well. But if you will give it out for pple to manage it, am sure you will regret it becos at the end of the day, they would ve made enough money to buy their own and you will be left with scrape amounting to nothing ! Remember you are the one that will bear the expenses on repairs and maintenance

I am talking from a painful experience.
Re: Keke Napep Or Bus: Which Pays More? by MrCrackles(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2009
TOPIC
None of them . . .
You are better off with a wheelbarrow. . .
Ply Ketu and Mile 12 markets, and you will be amazed at how much you can make!
No ongoing maintenance costs or harrasments from touts and policemen!
Goodluck
Re: Keke Napep Or Bus: Which Pays More? by Jojo2001: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2009
Of course, I intend to give it out to someone to drive and make daily returns to me.

(1) (Reply)

. / Sparkling Clean Tokunbo 04 Infiniti Fx45 4urgent Sale @ Banix N3.6m 08035376690 / Clean Registered 2003 Toyota Hilux 4x4 Pick Up: Price:N1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.