Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Today's Leaders Consulting Sets Abuja Residents On Path To Earning Millions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Today's Leaders Consulting Sets Abuja Residents On Path To Earning Millions (661 Views)

Part-time Business Capable Of Earning Millions Within 2 Years / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Shortest Route To Earning 1 Bitcoin With 0.01btc via UNITED FORCE TEAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Leaders Consulting Sets Abuja Residents On Path To Earning Millions by AnotherZik: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Chief Executive Officer, CEO, of Today's Leaders Consulting, Mrs Love Oladele, has fired up the passion to quickly earn millions in about hundred residents of the Federal Capital Territory, by exposing them to various businesses which can be conveniently started with low capital yet yield millions in few months.

At a time the country is facing a biting recession with calls on Nigerians to go for multiple streams of income, those who converged on the Valencia Hotel venue of the seminar were practically trained by Mrs Oladele and her team on exploiting lucrative avenues in Online Importation, Gold investment, Crowd Rising, Helping Hands International, Silver Investment, Recharge card printing etc.

Beginning with "selling yourself" and "selling your business", she stated that there are seven billion people in the world, adding that an individual is supposed to be able to reach one percent of that number. The coach, who can be reached via love@loveoladele.net, said the world is now in the connectivity age, hence the need for people to take advantage of social media platforms to do referrals that can earn them so much money.

The participants, who were held spellbound all through the seminar that lasted over five hours, scrambled for forms to enrol into each of the various business opportunities, after whatever doubts they had were cleared in a question and answer session that ensued. Aside other materials, each of the participants were given a CD plate containing the manual.

Speaking with newsmen afterwards, the entrepreneurship development trainer said: "Since 2009, we started training people on businesses they can start because I believe that the more entrepreneurs we have in Nigeria, the more people will get employed. You see the way some of the people in that hall are so excited because they will be able to start something on their own. They don't have to go looking for jobs.

"What we do is teaching people small businesses they can start. Now we have given them business ideas they can start. Today, I tell people that we are in connectivity age. So, since June we've been teaching people some connectivity businesses; businesses you can start with less than N150,000 and in less than three months you'll be making millions. In June, some people joined us, today they have made their millions. Right now, we have about 20 people that have made their millions in this connectivity business.

"My aim is that between now and June next year, I am going to make 100 gold millionaires. I don't like to leave Abuja but people now say you must come and raise millionaires in Port Harcourt, Lagos. So in October 21st, 22nd, 23rd, we are going to be in Lagos to breed new set of millionaires. On November 17, 18 and 19, we are going to be in Port Harcourt to raise millionaires. If you are in those environs, fly to Lagos, Port Harcourt. You have no excuse not to go to where you'll be made a millionaire. For Abuja people, we are going to repeat what we have done on 15th of October and 12th of November," the business mentor added.

One of her protégés, Amaka Nwokeji said, "I was working when I invested. It wasn't up to a month, there was a downsizing of staff in the company, luckily for me I was put on standby. My siblings kept asking have they called me back; but I can tell you I don't even know if I would want to go back to the place because the money, the exposure I've gotten from Gold Investment, I don't think I would want to go back. Already, I've made about one million. I registered in June 27 and in August, I was able to make that money and there are hopes I'll make much more."

According to one of the trainees, Mr Ejeh Joshua Adejo, "I'm a first comer here and the way I look at it I'm sure it's not 419. I've even registered for the gold investment.I was moved by the presentation. I have paid. May God continue to use the woman to make rich we the poor people. I'm praying to be one of the millionaires."

Another participant named Olasoji Adewale said: "I believe all the business models taught are good but the one a person can start almost immediately is the recharge card printing because if you have a laptop, it will cost you small money to get the software. The knowledge gotten here is the base knowledge as they promised us further training."

For Esther Wakama, "the program was very very educative. I'm one person that never believed in referral stuff but coming here today, I've been so enlightened. I've really learnt so much. I've come to see that one can make so much from Helping Hand. I can't wait to sort the money out and start. My confidence in business has really been boasted by this training. There is nothing you set your mind on that you can't achieve."

On her part, Adejetu Baba said: "The programme is okay. I really enjoyed the programme. What I really came for i got it. From now, I will go for recharge card printing. I sell recharge cards before. I'm also interested in gold trading. When I get home, I'll plan how to raise the funds to start."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/todays-leaders-consulting-sets-abuja-residents-path-earning-millions/

(1) (Reply)

Invest By Partnering With Helping Hands International With A Minimum Of 40 Dolla / MMM! Scam Or Not? / MMM - The Hard Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.