Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar (1749 Views)

Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
A witness at the ongoing trial of Waripamo-Owei
Dudafa, an aide of former President Goodluck
Jonathan, on Monday told a federal court in Lagos
that he received $4 million in cash from the
defendant.
Murtala Abubakar, a bureau de change operator,
said he received a total of N1.6 billion from Mr.
Dudafa through five companies – Pluto Properties
and Investment Limited, Avalon Global Property,
Rotato Interlink Services, Seagate Property and
Ebiwise Services Limited – between 2013 and
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
had arraigned Mr. Dudafa, a former Senior Special
Assistant to Mr. Jonathan, and Joseph Iwejuo on a
23-count charge of concealment, retention of
proceeds of crime, and failure to furnish
information, before Justice Mohammed Idris of the
Lagos Division of the Federal High Court.
Mr. Abubakar, led in evidence by Rotimi Oyedepo,
counsel to the EFCC, said he had known Mr.
Dudafa since his days as a Commissioner for Local
Government in Bayelsa State under the
administration of Governor Timipre Sylva.
The witness also told the court that the only
relationship between the two of them was forex
transaction that continued up to the time Mr.
Dudafa became a personal assistant to President
Jonathan.
“He (Mr. Dudafa) usually send two of his staff,
Festus and Jahman, with dollars in order to
change same and deposit the naira equivalent
into specific accounts he provides via text
messages,” said Mr. Abubakar.
The witness said he received those text messages
from Mr. Dudafa on his Samsung mobile phone.
The mobile phone and an Ownership Attestation
Form were admitted and marked as Exhibits E
and E1 respectively.
When asked whether all the instructions on how
to disburse the money were received via text
messages, Mr. Murtala replied in the affirmative;
but added that in the last transaction, Mr. Dudafa
invited him to the Presidential Villa and handed to
him $4 million cash.
The witness was confronted with exhibits A – B3
in which he identified all the transactions that
transpired between himself and Mr. Dudafa from
2013 to 2015 both from his companies’ accounts
and his personal account.
“I can confirm that all the dollars received during
the transactions came from him,” Mr. Abubakar
said.
When it was time for the cross-examination of the
witness, the defendants’ counsels, Gboyega
Oyewale and Sunday Abumeri, requested for an
adjournment.
The judge adjourned till September 27 for cross-
examination.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/211337-jonathans-aide-gave-4-million-cash-inside-presidential-villa-witness-tells-court.html

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hausa cow. May Amadioha strke that your gworo smelly mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by Standing5(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by madridguy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Noted.
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by rusher14: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
If the text messages are works of fiction can we say the same for monies in the accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by Justiyke4u: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
shocked eziokwu?
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by MalcoImX: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Hausa cow. May Amadioha strke that your gworo smelly mouth.
Hausa and cows we know, but who is your Amadioha?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by BossKratos: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
HAUSA COW. May Amadioha STRKE that your gworo smelly mouth.

Abeg stop displaying your rampant and senseless tribalism in public and try to stay on the same page with the issues being discussed in the topic okay?

And its "STRIKE" not "STRKE", go and modify it and make all your former tutors proud!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by DrRasheed: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Goodluck again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Government Of the Media, By the Media,For the Media grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by HHANDM: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
$4m

That will fetch few good plots of land and posh detach house in Banana island. It will even get some acres in Orange island. Some properties in Lekki sef.

Chai....5% commission just dey ring bell for my head undecided

Baba God abeg me sef dey expect text messages from serious clients o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by Abeymills(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Useles govt
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by DaudaAbu(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why wont there be dollar scarcity?

When even in nigeria we prefer to deal in dollars

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by chrisblack: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Abeymills:
Useles govt
can you simply explain.useless govt .you its wrong for kicking against corruption or useless for stealing Nigeria's money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by timeman: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
It won't take too long before Afonja Slaves call this a media trial. Meanwhile, IB exchanged their fortunes in dollars, spent & distributed their abundance before, during & after the elections while they remained ass up licking his wounds. If you ever wondered why they are called wailers?. Those of us who knew the economy had been bleeding at the darkest hours of IB's, knew this period is inevitable.
Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by Soneh(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Was actually expecting him to tell us how $4 million was conveyed in cash .that's if its even possible .
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by ojmaroni247(m): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Isorai,...
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by HtwoOw: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2016
rusher14:
If the text messages are works of fiction can we say the same for monies in the accounts?

If the witnesses were hired and messages are fictions, can we say the same about the atm cards and the bank account??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Those hunger in land crew, come and c d cause of ur predicament

Vent ur anger on d appropriate quarters

And stop blaming the person trying to salvage the hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by caesaraba(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Soneh:
Was actually expecting him to tell us how $4 million was conveyed in cash .that's if its even possible .

err... it's $4 million dollars. A briefcase would do.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by trapQ: 5:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Oo
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by agabusta: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Government Of the Media, By the Media,For the Media grin grin grin grin grin

So the media should not do its work again?

Govt should put them in chains?

Govt should chase out journalists from all its events so as not to appear as media government?

Pls make use of your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by Moreoffaith(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2016
I am patiently waiting for them to bombard this thread like the Chinese suvayoo grin grin.

Abeg make dem ask the guy well if the aid was putting on Santa Claus cloth when he handed over the money to him and also who was doing birthday that very day.
Re: Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar by philGeo(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2016
He give you that among and you are not happy? And you wanted to give to Buhari just like that? Why are some people always foolish to level 100? Buhari just the gather money for himself, return it and remain poor for life, as GEJ help you but you don't want to hel yourself, and BUHARI must stop this his EFCC LIMITED, because the COMPANY overdo.

(1) (Reply)

Full Details Of Nigerian Secret Police Raid On Federal Judges Revealed / Senate Hails Fayemi For Improving 2016 IGR From N700 Million To N2 Billion / Did Anyone Still Remember When Governor Fayose Invaded General Adebayo's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.