Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! (1255 Views)

NYSC Introduces U-report Program For Corps Members In Ondo State / Ex Corpers - This Is How To Opt Out Of U-report Messages Successfully / U Report: A Bug, A Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! by yedidiah(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
While in camp, I won't forget how Mr Adedini, the director of HR kept pestering us until we all registered for " U - Report."

It didn't stop there; getting to the local government of posting, the LIs kept disturbing us to register more people which we did. And that was how we ushered ourselves to a world of unending poll questions and results.

Even after service, these U-Report guys keep sending me ceaseless messages about polls and polls result.

The painful thing us that, you hear your phone ring and think that Baba God has replied your call only to find a message from '24453' with one irrelevant question or one result of a poll you can bet was manufactured.

Please, who knows how to UNREGISTER one self from this U- U-Report scheme cause I don tire for them

1 Like

Re: U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! by GOFRONT(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
And Their Poll Revolves around "how many pple uses borehole in ur area??", how many girls contacted STDS, Child traffickin and all of that!!!.....It all started d day a corp member came 2 our shop, brought out his paper, mum n dad waz there bt they refuse to giv out their numba, he collected only mine and nw am in for a long thing......24453 just won't let me rest!!!! Bro am also tired of em....Wenva u ar able to get a way to UNREG dem, Pls be kind enof to paste it here, or PM me pls.....Thanks
Re: U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! by BibiBasy(f): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
i found this online, try it if it'll work. try it with the phone number u used in registering

Re: U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! by henchamb(m): 4:08am On Sep 29, 2016
I registered on market woman because my LI said no u report No clearance.
I visited the market some days ago only to hear Corper Abeg come and remove me from this your message message people so that I can rest.
The worse is that I registered my two Sims just to do clearance
Re: U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! by yedidiah(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
henchamb:
I registered on market woman because my LI said no u report No clearance.
I visited the market some days ago only to hear Corper Abeg come and remove me from this your message message people so that I can rest.
The worse is that I registered my two Sims just to do clearance
hahahahaha. Sorry o! Your own Na double trouble

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Corps Member Given A Pair Of Left Shoes In Camp / Plateau State Corpers Solidarity Cry. #saveplateaucorpers / Corpers In Kebbi State Being Denied Of Their monthly Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.