Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Market Opportunities For Snail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Market Opportunities For Snail Farming (886 Views)

Snail For Sale (good For Snail Farming) / Moboj Christmas Bonanza For Snail Farmer's / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Market Opportunities For Snail Farming by succyblinks(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hi guys, please am a student who is thinking of venturing into snail farming but my major challenge is where to sell it. I school in a remote village with only two weak restaurants, tho there is a bigger town close to my school which has shoprite. I don't know if its possible for me to supply a big mall like shoprite

Please snail farmers in the house how do you market your snails?

Please help a business minded student, thanks
Re: Market Opportunities For Snail Farming by invinzible1: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
succyblinks:
Hi guys, please am a student who is thinking of venturing into snail farming but my major challenge is where to sell it. I school in a remote village with only two weak restaurants, tho there is a bigger town close to my school which has shoprite. I don't know if its possible for me to supply a big mall like shoprite

Please snail farmers in the house how do you market your snails?

Please help a business minded student, thanks
You rather gain knowledge first about snail farming so as not to get ur finger burnt. The knowledge u will gain contains how to market your snails. Join any snail WhatsApp group or pm to add u.
Re: Market Opportunities For Snail Farming by Tac67: 8:32am On May 31, 2021
invinzible1:

You rather gain knowledge first about snail farming so as not to get ur finger burnt. The knowledge u will gain contains how to market your snails. Join any snail WhatsApp group or pm to add u.

I wrote articles for succyblinks

The worth is 8,000 Naira. Succyblinks has chosen not to pay me for my services citing unnecessary excuses that because I didn't put my surname in my bank details I supplied he/she won't pay me.

These are people who go to international sites, get paid between 2 and 5 dollar a word, hire us to work at 1 Naira per word and yet refuse to pay for services rendered

I worked for 3 clients and auto copied my bank details and sent to all. All remaining client paid. Succyblinks is refusing to pay me stating that I didn't put surname as a result I won't be paid.

Be this as it may, I informed Succyblinks that my account is my account and payment should be made for my service. He/she is trying to make a slave out of me and forcing me to " like the arse " for services I rendered... It should be clear to all that Succyblinks is not only cruel, a thief a cheat, a scammer. His/Her phone number and moniker should be registered into the forum's list of scammers

He/She has blocked me on WhatsApp and has refused to pay me my hard earned money. Yes. It's my money and I laboured for it. During the entire process I kept rewriting back and forth these are articles I virtually wrote each twice because of extreme and excessive nagging and to spend 10 days of my life, spend my resources, time and effort, Succyblinks must be added to the list of forum scammers.

Nairalanders call this thief to order

Here's his/her contact

Mynd44 if I'm not paid, this phone number should be added to list of scammers. I can afford to lose the 8000 Naira, but we need to help other good Nairalanders know toxic people so they can avoid dealing with these psychologically sick human beings

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Enquiry / Order For Your Live And Grilled Rabbits / How To Start A Cucumber Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.