Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi (10870 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by tenifayo1994(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2016
take it or leave it this man is working. forget all these propaganda u see online, am born and brought up in osun and i can see all these project. sometimes i do wonder how he always manage to pull all these project.

someday am gona make my people smile 2
peace

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by Realhommie(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
i gbadun his tenure too, my only issue with him is the avoidable crisis he dey cause.
u talk sey ur state no get joy for gov, abeg waka go kogi or abia(but i think dis one don dey beta) u go knw sey ur state even try
Bro those states you mentioned are not half as rich as my state, that's y it's so pathetic.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by viviangist: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016
donphilopus:

He's a working Governor unlike Obiano the propagandist.

[size=17pt]Opposite .... (Willie Is Working)[/size]

We all Love Governor Obiano (Come 2017) he is still the Governor ...

Peter Obi - was a Great Governor Then , Just Like Obiano Now (APGA All the Way)

Ifeanyi Ubah will Oneday be a Great Governor But Under APGA ...

After Mbadinuju (Oderaa) PDP Will Never Govern Anambra State

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by kaystick86(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Mr Ogbeni, do you just inspect an abandon bridge. where is the contractor or project supervisor.

This guy is a jack.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by dapsonlou(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2016
aarressa:
They say Ambode is currently the best governor in Nigeria, but going by financial stance and available resources and delivered projects, Aregbe is the best by far.

Ambode is clueless like Gej. He only embark on projects they can steal money. He's monopolizing Lagos for his friends and families.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by oluwadamyte(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Who is the safety manager of this project... I can see load lots of violation even by OGBENI himself
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by glingev(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2016
aarressa:
They say Ambode is currently the best governor in Nigeria, but going by financial stance and available resources and delivered projects, Aregbe is the best by far.

I strongly agree
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by buffalowings: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Alexis11:
Aregbe is a silent achiever. He should sort out the salary issue and people might not forget him in a hurry.

To be honest that is the only thing I have against him

And the osogbo weed he dey smoke
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by maasoap(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2016
kaystick86:
Mr Ogbeni, do you just inspect an abandon bridge. where is the contractor or project supervisor.

This guy is a jack.
That's automatically an abandoned project basically because contractor or supervisor wasn't on site? Mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by buccunmie(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
This Man should be my Governor of the year....

Even with the dwindling allocation he's still carrying out numerous projects....

Nice One Sir...... cool
I see, numerous projects that he started since he became osun governor abi, turning residential areas to express roads, destroying the state educational system, using 'state boys' to deal with pensionials with one of dying in the process, locking up public secondary school students for protesting wen dey wasted a whole term not doing anything in school due to lack of teaching materials from his government, bankrupting the state. He shud indeed be the governor of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by buccunmie(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
tenifayo1994:
take it or leave it this man is working. forget all these propaganda u see online, am born and brought up in osun and i can see all these project. sometimes i do wonder how he always manage to pull all these project.

peace
APC!!!
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
If this is what someone that feed. 6 good months from th mothers breast call development then I petty the scratched face species from the South West
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by 7lives: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Nothing special in what he is doing. This is what is expected of him base on his mandates. Let him do his work...

grin grin grin grin grin Nothing special? what Aregbe is doing in Osun might not happen in some states in the next 100 years. considering the kinds of people parading themselves as the most qualified governorship aspirants in those states.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by kaystick86(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
tenifayo1994:

peace

born and brought up in Osun state, When was the last time you visit your derling state? Is Osun state where it ought to be my now? Whats the proof thats Ogheni is working.

Bros, Governors are there to serve our interest not for us to keep pitying them and they use that opportunity to loot our resources.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
buccunmie:

I see, numerous projects that he started since he became osun governor abi, turning residential areas to express roads, destroying the state educational system, using 'state boys' to deal with pensionials with one of dying in the process, locking up public secondary school students for protesting wen dey wasted a whole term not doing anything in school due to lack of teaching materials from his government, bankrupting the state. He shud indeed be the governor of the year.
Thumbs up. First person on this thread not to be affected by the man's voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by Ovamboland(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Realhommie:
Ogbeni Rauf seems to be doing quite alright even with the limited resources of his state. If na somebody like this we get for my state ( Delta) at least we for know whr we dey.

Delta state has always been cursed with bad leaders, 20 odd years + and nothing to show despite the wealth of the state. #SMH
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by aarressa: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
vince001:

Of course in the warped world of Igbos, doing good is voodoo whole incompetence and inability to show what your leaders are doing with your IGR and allocations is good performance...

We know the corrupt and comedic mentality you people live by..
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by olamyde85: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
I thank God I left kwara to osun...... We have nothing to prove there.....come to osun and see continues jobs I wish him happy.. We don't care about their salaries cuz it will surely paid one day
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
aarressa:

Of course in the warped world of Igbos, doing good is voodoo whole incompetence and inability to show what your leaders are doing with your IGR and allocations is good performance...

We know the corrupt and comedic mentality you people live by..
You are funny. You label anybody who has contrasting opinions as ipob. For your information I am an indigene of Osun State.
I know its either you are being paid to support your master online or you are enchanted.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by Jorseen(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
aarressa:

He delivered with billions of naira debt that osun state we be paying for almost 20yrs
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by G1gbolahan: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aregbesola keeps punching above his heights as far as infrastructure is concerned in Osun. There is already a very high standard for whoever succeeds Aregbesola in Osun as this pace of infrastructural development that Ogbeni has kickstarted must be kept up. Osun a dara
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by Occurstaem(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
vince001:

buccunmie:

You can lie for Africa. I don't know much about the other ones you listed except the highlighted above. You are being economical with the truth.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by buccunmie(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Occurstaem:

You can lie for Africa. I don't know much about the other ones you listed except the highlighted above. You are being economical with the truth.
Tell me the truth brother. M not looking at osun from far. I live dere.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by buccunmie(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2016
olamyde85:
I thank God I left kwara to osun...... We have nothing to prove there.....come to osun and see continues jobs I wish him happy.. We don't care about their salaries cuz it will surely paid one day
Eeyaa, shey o'jobs or wich one.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by mapet: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2016
maasoap:

kaystick86: :

This guy is a jack.
That's automatically an abandoned project basically because contractor or supervisor wasn't on site? Mehn!

@maasoap,

See the reasoning of a typical Nigerian youth and you wonder why many in this generation a grossly unintelligent........
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by mapet: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Occurstaem:

vince001: :

buccunmie: :

@Occurstaem,

Not only is he tell stew.pid lies, he's even coming out as unintelligent at it. He's forgotten that nothing can be hidden in the new world and that somethings just don't make sense.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by lakesidepapa(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
buccunmie:

Eeyaa, shey o'jobs or wich one.

See, I'm typical son of the soil. Born and bred here. Osun is just undergoing the best development in is history under Aregbe. Lot of developments from almost every sectors., from the angle of Road infrastructure, dehm, Ogbeni is superb. I was coming from IB yesterday to Oshogbo, that bridge at Gbogan is magnificent, did u ever see those heavy roads/bridges construction while approaching the city from gbogan? That's trumpet bridge in making, it will be the best in the history of Nigeria if it's finished. It will be a superb road/bridge network that will connect Oshogbo with most towns in Osun. Constructions Everywhere, I'm impressed with the man job, sometimes i used to ask myself "is this Osogbo/Osun i used to know?". What thing i'm sure of is by 2020, Oshogbo will join the league of one of the beautiful capital cities in Nigeria which has been master planned By Rauf Aregbeshola. Take it or leave, He's the best governor in the history of Osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by dammyeve: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
kaystick86:

This guy is a jack.
Did you ever visit the site? if no then don't ever comment on need related to Osun. For me Aregbesola is still the best governor in Nigeria. He is a visionary leader that seeks a long lasting solution to a problem rather than solve immediate problem and cause chaos in future. For those saying y half salary. when Aregbesola was receiving enough fed allocation btwn 4-5 billion he used to pay salaries b4 d end of the month. yet there's no level of seriousness in most civil servants. if commitment is proportional to income then public school teachers should be serious than their private counterparts paid meagre money. Osun workers are more than 40 k and gulp a total amount of 3.6 billion which is more than the federal allocation combined with igr. on issue of IGR D monthly igr used to be 300 million and he increased it to 1.5 billion before dropping back to 700 million in recession. and he's making efforts to increase it to about 5 billion. he met with NLC and other civil service stakeholders before he signed an MOU with NLC to pay full salary for level 1 to 7 workers and senior workers salary half pending the time the economy of the state will be back to normal. If you're not in osun state don't comment out of hatred or political affiliation
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by dammyeve: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
the pictures below are few of his completed projects

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi by kaystick86(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2016
dammyeve:

Did you ever visit the site? if no then don't ever comment on need related to Osun. For me Aregbesola is still the best governor in Nigeria. He is a visionary leader that seeks a long lasting solution to a problem rather than solve immediate problem and cause chaos in future. For those saying y half salary. when Aregbesola was receiving enough fed allocation btwn 4-5 billion he used to pay salaries b4 d end of the month. yet there's no level of seriousness in most civil servants. tional to income then public school teachers should be serious than their private counterparts paid meagre money. Osun workers are more than 40 k and gulp a total amount of 3.6 billion which is more than the federal allocation combined with igr. on issue of IGR D monthly igr used to be 300 million and he increased it to 1.5 billion before dropping back to 700 million in recession. and he's making efforts to increase it to about 5 billion. he met with NLC and other civil service stakeholders before he signed an MOU with NLC to pay full salary for level 1 to 7 workers and senior workers salary half pending the time the economy of the state will be back to normal. If you're not in osun state don't comment out of hatred or political affiliation

Thank God the view above is your personal opinion. Best Governor in Nigeria. LOL,

bros pls you need to leave you comfort zone and atleast visit new territories and see what life is. i dont have the time to be reading your love letter on IGR or MOU or NLC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Postpones Convention Till 2018 / Land Scandal: The Truth About Tayo Ayinde’s Involvement - LagosToday / "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.