Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash (2682 Views)

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by mfaith(f): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
According to the news released earlier, participants of MMM in Zimbabwe has cursed those who rumour that MMM crashed to desist from it as they still enjoys its 20% percentage benefit.

According to Econet’s mobile financial service platform, EcoCash two days ago only distanced itself from the pyramid scheme because they were not in support of it.“We advise our valued customers and all stakeholders that Ecocash is a licensed mobile payment platform that enables customers to make financial transactions such as sending money, buying prepaid airtime as well as paying for goods and services within the confines of the law of Zimbabwe.

EcoCash promotes safe and legal transactions but will not be held liable for any losses arising from the use of EcoCash to engage in illegal activities such as Ponzi schemes.”

“The participants are made aware that they make their money by recruiting new members who in turn must recruit more members,” warned the Central Bank.

Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge.

So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not.

Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going

http://iharare.co.zw/zimbabweans-insist-on-rumour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by 9ja4show: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Still waiting to provide help
Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by rottennaija(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
My question is, who ate really those that don't want MMM to succeed?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by rottennaija(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
9ja4show:
Still waiting to provide help

That is the beauty of MMM. Your money is still with you, but your interest (mavro) is growing
Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by cybug: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mod will not take this frontpage

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by tolexy007(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2016
good, but Nairaland admin pls push this to front page
Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by IamOpemipo(m): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Bleep the mod if y'all hypocritical souls move the bad to FP and leave the good from hittin FP..either ways am gettin paid and smiling

Folks! Wia can I get that aba shirt with 'my money grows like grass' written on it??

Time to rock dt shi
Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by fifteen1(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Nnaabros:
Nairaland pls push this good news about MMM to front page.
Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by Charlesbme13(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Are you unemployed at the moment or want another means of income? It's time to rise with me http:///j75fs6r
Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Nairaland is waging a war against mmm so forget about it
Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by charmingfrank(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Mmm rocks. The only people that are not complaining in this recession are Mmm participant. Long live mmm

Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by johnpablo541(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2016
mfaith:
According to the news released earlier, participants of MMM in Zimbabwe has cursed those who rumour that MMM crashed to desist from it as they still enjoys its 20% percentage benefit.

According to Econet’s mobile financial service platform, EcoCash two days ago only distanced itself from the pyramid scheme because they were not in support of it.“We advise our valued customers and all stakeholders that Ecocash is a licensed mobile payment platform that enables customers to make financial transactions such as sending money, buying prepaid airtime as well as paying for goods and services within the confines of the law of Zimbabwe.

EcoCash promotes safe and legal transactions but will not be held liable for any losses arising from the use of EcoCash to engage in illegal activities such as Ponzi schemes.”

“The participants are made aware that they make their money by recruiting new members who in turn must recruit more members,” warned the Central Bank.

Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge.

So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not.

Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going

http://iharare.co.zw/zimbabweans-insist-on-rumour

@Op, the link you provided is incorrect

Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by sudonym(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Presently,MMM is my only source of income. Without it, I'll be starving. Maybe you should try it.
I await your testimony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash by Towncrier007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
sudonym:
Presently,MMM is my only source of income. Without it, I'll be starving. Maybe you should try it.
I await your testimony.
long live mmm, if not for mmm many men for don die for hunger

(1) (Reply)

Quickpaid Surveys And Data Entry Jobs: Scam Or No Scam? / Any One Know Any Grasscutter Farm In Benin City / Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.