Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him (3545 Views)

PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery / Photos: Dangote's Staff Celebrates 50th Birthday - Won't Believe She's Over 30 / Photos: Dangote Commissions $1billion Cement Factory In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by gistyinka(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Mariya Dantata graduated from Coventry University with a Master Degree. Her dad, siblings, close family and friends, including billionaire Femi Otedola were all there to celebrate her special day with her.

Meet Aliko Dangote Children's that Look Exactly Like Him , Photos from Dangote's Daughter Graduation in UK

Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by HungerBAD: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cool pics.

To the OP who the Children suppose resemble?Otedola?

3 Likes

Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by bless2tom(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool pics.
To the OP who the Children suppose resemble?Otedola?
hahaha.....dem 4 resemble OP grandfather

1 Like

Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by nwaanambra1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
i can bet my left ball no one has ever opened any of those books on the shelve - they are just decorations to impress oyibo visitors cheesy cheesy grin

black man and books is like cold water and oil - they dont blend! cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by Mediapace: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice one . Na she go inherit parts of the wealth
Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by Harrisee(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Will they look like me before?
mtcheww

How come her surname is Dantata sef?

Congrats to her though. Looking forward to seeing her in NYSC camp. Sharp guys go dey make plans now.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by soberdrunk(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Their level of 'freshness" doesnt match the "wealth"...............
Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by Physicist(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Does anyone have photo of wife of Dangote?
Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by QuotaSystem: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2016
nwaanambra1:
i can bet my left ball no one has ever opened any of those books on the shelve - they are just decorations to impress oyibo visitors cheesy cheesy grin

black man and books is like cold water and oil - they dont blend! cheesy lipsrsealed

That's actually a just a background and not real books on a shelf.
Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by addictiv(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Op were you expecting them to look like you?

1 Like

Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by DeKen: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Very lovely.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by Xbursta(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2016
gistyinka:
Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Mariya Dantata graduated from Coventry University with a Master Degree. Her dad, siblings, close family and friends, including billionaire Femi Otedola were all there to celebrate her special day with her.

Meet Aliko Dangote Children's that Look Exactly Like Him , Photos from Dangote's Daughter Graduation in UK

Let' this man just give 4yrs to control his business his gonna be number 1 in the world...
Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by OreMI22: 2:22am On Sep 27, 2016
How does that concern me?
Dangote is one of the problems with Nigeria.
Always plotting with corrupt leaders to cheaply buy our national assets and get all sorts of concession that ruin our economy. Like giving him dollars at subsidized rate, while he never reduced the price of his products. Now, we have been led into a recession totally out of that crazy idea.
Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by chudyprince: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Physicist:
Does anyone have photo of wife of Dangote?
grin
Re: Photos : Dangote’s Children Look Exactly Like Him by demelza: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2016
nwaanambra1:

Change the people you move with.
There are blacks whose relationship with books is like bread and butter.

(1) (Reply)

10 Free Websites You Can Make $100 A Day Working From Home / Kuda Micro Finance Bank Sort Code / Naira Exchange Rate Today: Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate Today March 23 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.