Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? (759 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by leoc1: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2009
If rapture happen now were will you be? since i was born i have being hearing pastor`s saying 2000 years ago, now if you want to count since christ came is over 2000 years now which indicate that any moment from now the son of GOD jesus christ is coming are you prepare?remember there are greater suffering in HELL than on earth and above all HEAVEN is made of gold from the gate to the inner chamber.and i know that you will like to be there .get ready i wish you good luck.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by MrCrackles(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2009
Topic
What is he coming back to do
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by queenesthr(f): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
Jesus is coming nowhere. He has carried out his ministry and he has gone. What will he come back to do again?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by MrCrackles(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
queenesthr:

Jesus is coming nowhere. He has carried out his ministry and he has gone. What will he come back to do again?
I wonder o o o o . . . .
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by cbjonstage(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ poster
dont mind those two pple, i dont think they belong to a church for identification of d great command christ has given
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by IDINRETE: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
What is he coming back to do

Hey stop pilfering my lines,

he is not coming back because he is too weak and old to walk, fly, jump after 2000 years,
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by bawomolo(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
come back for what?

you killed him the first time and you want the poor guy to return for more suffering?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Any Moment From Now. Are You Ready? by MrCrackles(m): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2009
IDINRETE:

Hey stop pilfering my lines,

he is not coming back because he is too weak and old to walk, fly, jump after 2000 years,
Who pilfered your lines? shocked
Do i know u

(1) (Reply)

The Best Church / South Africa: christians murder a man for watching soccer / Do Challenges Indicate That We Are On The Right Or Wrong Path To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.