Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,235 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (9396 Views)

Google Celebrates New Year’s Eve 2017 With Creative Google Doodle / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) / Google Celebrates 19th Birthday With Games From Past Doodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday Intelligent Ms!
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Seun4FastLoans(f): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Good for them
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by highwaist: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2016
If only google worth 500billion dollars,hw much nigeria worth
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by mysticgal(f): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2016
QuietHammer:

If I was the one, I'ld only input "cost of shampoo 4c hair Lagos Nigeria " stop wasting alphabets
That's why I'm a woman.... Complicated tongue
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Laveda(f): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy

Happy birthday Google

You've been helping in soo many ways. Live on!
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by QuietHammer(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
mysticgal:

That's why I'm a woman.... Complicated tongue
Well, lucky you
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday GOOGLE tanx 4 all the help u av been doing.i wish i can be brilliant lyk Google cool
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by grad: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday Google
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Jesuobu:
God bless Google. With Google, I can easily search for any book or movie of my choice cool
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by emymeeky: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats Google ... I love you kiss
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by canalily(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Wow! So Google is a fine girlundecided google happy birthday! I'l get u supreme icecream and sharwamacheesygrin
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by HomeOfMe(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Google:A friend in need. Happy birthday!
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2016
for that make we browse for free nw happy birthday shaa undecided happy birthday shaa
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by SmileXtraone: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Nimen:
I hear... Meanwhile cold wan finish US for ekosodin
I got a warm cozy place in Osasogie you wanna come? smiley wink kiss
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by MrJah(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
And am Plus one today. Happy birthday to me!
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by MrJah(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
And am Plus one today. Happy birthday to me
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by karthikaqpt: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Today i-e 27th September, 2016, the Search Engine Google is showing an animated Doodle for celebrating its 18th Birthday.

Previously Google had celebrated its birthday on many different dates like September 7th, 8th and 26th.

Past fews years Google is celebrating its Birthday on 27th September.

Founded in 1998 by Stanford University PhD students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google has revolutionised the way we navigate the world wide web.

While at Stanford in 1996, Page and Brin began developing a search engine they eventually entitled BackRub. This search engine was designed to look at the connecting links between web pages in order to determine a site's authority. In 1998, Page and Brin set up their first data center in Page's dorm.

Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Gerrard59(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2016
dataland:
Google is now officially an adult. The internet giant is celebrating its 18th birthday on Tuesday with an animated Doodle shown to web browsers around the world.

Last year, the company split under a new corporate umbrella, Alphabet, which hived off more outlandish divisions of the company such as its driverless cars unit and robotics subsidiary Boston Dynamics. The change saw its founders move away from Google’s day-to-day running.
18 years after it was founded at Stanford University, [/b]Google is one of the world's most powerful companies. It is second only to Apple in value, with a market capitalisation of $541bn (£417bn).[b]

Page and Brin are ranked 12th and 13th on Forbes' list of the richest people in the world, with net worths of $35.2bn and $34.4bn respectively.

However, not even Google seems to really know when it was formed. Since 2006, it has celebrated its birthday on September 27, but the year before that, had it as September 26.wever, not even Google seems to really know when it was formed. Since 2006, it has celebrated its birthday on September 27, but the year before that, had it as September 26. In 2004, its 6th birthday Doodle went online on September 7 and in the year before that, it was
September 8

Cc lalasticlala adewasco2k Slyr0x

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/09/26/when-is-googles-birthday

Imagine such valuation? shocked

Why can't we (Africa) have such kind of companies? The closest is Naspers, based in where? South Africa. Nigeria get long way to go.
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by adeodunsimilolu(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2016
most important and informative of all sites.

so, I'm just some months older than google ehn??Gotta make my life more meaningful.
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
So Google Senior Me With Month...Choi..
Happy birthday sha
Re: Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today by Nimen(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
SmileXtraone:

I got a warm cozy place in Osasogie you wanna come? smiley wink kiss
nimen Is an adult male, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog / Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.