Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members (17404 Views)

Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by tinsel: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=OlujobaSamuel post=49705350]seems crazy dude plenty for the NWC, how can someone say Oyegun made an honest mistake in respect to Ondo primary, the person for kukuma attack tinubu directly, no need defending the Chairman with that statement, it makes you pooks like Patience lawyer.
make i sit dey watch, A brutal general vs An intelligent strategist[/quote
you see that thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by AK481(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:
I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president. As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak). cheesy

Abiola the yoruba aere onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity. cheesy cheesy

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. cheesy cheesy cheesy Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped. grin

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom. cheesy

selah cool

let me quote you for easy reference..
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Topiipii(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:
I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president. As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak). cheesy

Abiola the yoruba aere onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity. cheesy cheesy

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. cheesy cheesy cheesy Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped. grin

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom. cheesy

selah cool
It would be very wise for you to think thoroughly before you comment on a public space, don't just go about spewing rubbish you heard from somewhere. The same Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011, what came of that support?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Simeonnnwabekss: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

So the only way to make APC corrupt free is to make Tinubu a kingmaker and Godfather. Afonjas don't have sense, at all.

Osu are not even relevant in Nigeria, no one take them serious. Lol
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Jesusloveyou: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Mufasa27:
Lol, some good news coming out Nairaland this morning......
goodnews for ipods, the enemies of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by DanielPop(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Just here waiting for EFCC to start with Tinubu...it will come...you wanna bet?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by rodbel(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Reading all comments here, I can't help but wonder... where did we get it wrong.

As a country, I think we deserve all the bad leaders who lie and treat us as slaves, we also do not deserve the natural resources/clime God has bestowed on us. Ours is a country with potential to be great but lacks common sense in its citizenry.

I see e-warriors coming down here to rain curses on our leaders instead of activating pressure groups to make the govt sit tight and hold them responsible for their promises of cleaning up the mess of the previous govt and putting to good use the abundant blessings within us and if they refuse we demand their resignation and force them out if need be.

We all want a good nigeria in a twinkle of an eye forgetting the horrible choices and wastefulness so quick. The present hardship is our handiwork because we failed as a country to hold our past leaders accountable... we are the architect of our own future.

If we fail to endure the present condition while making sure all the decisions as a result of us enduring are followed to the teeth and also make sure implementation is well carried out.

We will have ourselves to blame
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by tukdi: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

selah cool
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by biodex(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
smelling a new political party against 2019 election.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by CHYMZZY(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Jus another tragic-comedy movie straight-out for APC.
Gbese never start for una, NOLLYWOOD script writer wey una dey make una come make Movie.
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Eliteklaus(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Cause trouble tinubu cause trouble. make this fight no end
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by CHYMZZY(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Topiipii:

It would be very wise for you to think thoroughly before you comment on a public space, don't just go about spewing rubbish you heard from somewhere. The same Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011, what came of that support?
you dont have a say here without facts, and were da hell did you get hear that Tinubu was a former PDP supporter or member?
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Topiipii(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2016
CHYMZZY:

you dont have a say here without facts, and were da hell did you get hear that Tinubu was a former PDP supporter or member?
Don't bother yourself asking for facts because I won't provide any, it is known that there was a secret alliance/agreement between both parties (ACN-PDP) before the 2011 presidential elections. You're free to ask around from anybody that really knows the political landscape of this country.
P.S: I'm not holding brief for Tinubu, I just seem to be the only one here who noticed that his support for both men either openly or secretly seem to be ending in the same way.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by bluecircle470: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2016
ganisucks:
****Adeosun does not know anything about the financial plans of the government despite being the Financial minister, Osinbanjo keeps making excuses for Buhari's flipflops while Buhari continues to insult his Godfather, and the biggest ediot, The Asiwafool, keeps forming areaboy in a matter that has already been decided and concluded. ****

U just feel lyk commenting or what?
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Vello(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

This is the most childish and immature statement I've ever read in my life. It in no way, addressed the topic neither did it counter or address the words in the comment he quoted..

My God!!!

Education is really overrated in Nigeria... cry
Little wonder you call yourself "...goat". I didn't call you that, remember!
A more informed, mature and unchildish individual would look deep into an issue to unravel factors and purpose that informs an action.
Let me help by directing you to "iflywithbuhari"s profile. Read the quote the daughter of Jezebel post there. You might thereafter want to direct your lamentation to the concerned yeediots
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by juman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Script wrote by aregbe and others.

They want to present apc candidate in ondo as anti tinubu.
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by biggy26: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
ganisucks:
****Adeosun does not know anything about the financial plans of the government despite being the Financial minister, Osinbanjo keeps making excuses for Buhari's flipflops while Buhari continues to insult his Godfather, and the biggest ediot, The Asiwafool, keeps forming areaboy in a matter that has already been decided and concluded. ****

U must b an interesting person...Lol. Can see they are ruining ur fab life. U will get it back.
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by bsideboii(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
"He asked us to pray but used
the opportunity to leave the hall"This really cracked me up mehnn...Monkey kill monkey kinda politics. grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
toye440:
u speak like a 20 yr old.
because u r one of the retards dat Tinubu controls

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by toye440: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eaa247:

because u r one of the retards dat Tinubu controls
wen a child looks at his elders and call them names, u don't need an Angel to tell u his a PRODUCT OF A LICKING CONDOM. creep back from wens u cometh from.
Before u twit back make sure u know who ur father is cos I like to know who produce u.
He and I needs to break words.
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
toye440:
u speak like a 20 yr old.
Y won't u defend him lik a moro wen d thief controls u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by toye440: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eaa247:

Y won't u defend him lik a moro wen d thief controls u

young boy u and I wouldn't hv bin breaking words if not for internet. like I said earlier before u reply I like to know who produce u.
It is an abomination for me to exchange banters with u.
Re: Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] :' tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fight In Anambra Assembly As Factional Speakers Struggle To Take Seat / Supporters, Voters Chase Politicians Away From Polling Units In Bauchi / LIRS Shuts Down Portal That Exposed Tax Payer's Data After NITDA Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.