Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? (1386 Views)

Fiat Chrysler Want To Block Mahindra's "Jeep Clone" Roxor From Entering US / See How A Regular Chrysler 300 Is Cut And Stretched Into A Luxurious Limousine / Driving With Original Drivers License, Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? by c767314922: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2016
My mom is looking to buy a new car, and has driven Camrys for the past two years. However, we've had nothing but trouble from them -- they were good up till the month after the warranty expired, when everything started going wrong. We want to buy a new car that's domestic, and I happen to be a huge Mopar fan. However, I was wondering, in your honest opinion, is the 2008/9 Chrysler 300 worth it? I know Chrysler's had some issues in quality over the past twenty years or so, but I have no idea whether they improved or not when brought under Cerberus. Please give me your honest opinion, and if you really think American cars suck and Japanese cars are awesome, then you obviously are stuck in the 80's and have no idea how to get out -- don't bother wasting your time answering this question.
Re: Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2016
just buy ford fusion 2013 or 14 edition the car is mad fine and its scarce in the hood so you'll feel unique...google it to see it
Re: Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you love a Mercedes, then get the Chrysler.
Re: Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? by icemann(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
c767314922:
My mom is looking to buy a new car, and has driven Camrys for the past two years. However, we've had nothing but trouble from them -- they were good up till the month after the warranty expired, when everything started going wrong. We want to buy a new car that's domestic, and I happen to be a huge Mopar fan. OK

However, I was wondering, in your honest opinion, is the 2008/9 Chrysler 300 worth it?
A Mopar fan asking for opinions on a 300. This Guys self

I know Chrysler's had some issues in quality over the past twenty years or so, but I have no idea whether they improved or not when brought under Cerberus. Please give me your honest opinion, and if you really think American cars suck and Japanese cars are awesome, then you obviously are stuck in the 80's and have no idea how to get out -- don't bother wasting your time answering this question.

Just buy the Chrysler 300 so you can rest, not you having regrets when driving your Camry and a Chrysler go past you.
Re: Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? by sultaan(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not sure what your budget is but to can get a newer one to if you want just get the one with the bigger engine, your girl economy won't be great but it is a full sized rear wheel sedan.I drive one myself so rent one for a week first parts are cheap I scratched my back in the first week no reverse sensor and not used to a big car.
Re: Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? by hUmaneOne: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
c767314922:
They were good up till the month after the warranty expired, when everything started going wrong
curt and straight, the above quote indicates poor maintenance culture. If the camrys were defective from purchase ,i would have said otherwise.

If camry which is Nigeria's plaything can give maintenance related issues, i can definitely not recommend a chrysler 300. My relative had to reliquish his toks 300c 2007model for an avalon.
Re: Chrysler 300 -- Good Or Bad Car? by Readonee35L(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sultaan , icemann and Co
Don't waste your time on this thread.
The Computer that opened this thread is A Robot. That spams the forum with useless topics that doesn't make sense.
You can check his profile.
How will a Huge Mopar fan ask for opinion before buying a 300

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Cars With Low Fuel Consumption In Nigeria 2018 / Buy All Your Diagnostics And Programming Tools From Me At A Discount Prices / The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.