Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants (13208 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by trapQ: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Clueless government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Deen77: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Gej your brother that looted the nations treasury and refused to build a single borehole for u guys is not corrupt

Don't mind them, billion of dollar from Oil boom wasted.

Below is from a Deutsche bank, germany. Our survival resources is zero compares to other.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by jiinxed: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
everyone knows this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
The Hammurabi code is derived from king Hammurabi, who believed in the notion of " An eye for an eye". So the Nigerian government should get ready for their eye to be punctured. By the time those wicked boys are through with Buhari, he will sell Aisha and Zahra together.
But this is a case of POT calling KETTLE BLACK.

I can't see the difference between the Militants and PMB led Government. Truth be told, biko.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by pkang: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
foolish set of people ....the money pdp stole would have been used to transform their region
What money did the PDP steal? And how developed is your own region?
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2016
babdap:
James Ibori and late depreyiaye Alameysia are saint.

Compare to the saints in this govt. Some can even save $200M from salary and dues
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Eazybay(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2016
This govt is towing d part of destruction. The REFORMED NDA is no doubt a govt frontier. The Reformed ones alleged GEJ was d SPONSOR. Truth is PMB either believed dis report or @ best cooked it up himself. Sequel to his statement abroad about looters forming d NDA we have seen another funny development wea a case DAT doesn't have PEJ as defendant, her name is used freely by both accused and prosecutor. The fight against GEJ and d need to tie him with d NDA is needless, this is a guerrilla battle wea both fighters care less bout the damaging effect of dea actions. Did GEJ also set up d NDJ whatever?

PMB remains a pawn in d oil war.. I must admit PMB is looking unintelligent. This battle can end NOW, but if we delay it just 4 egoistic reasons den d consequence stares us in d FACE

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Kosy79(f): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Noooooooooooo. militants una don fall my hand, how can u say that Bubu's govt is corrupt? have u forgotten that they are d Sinful Saints in Nigeria.

Well they are not corrupt but fantastically corrupt and d way they manipulates zombies brain is so astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Poorboy: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Gej your brother that looted the nations treasury and refused to build a single borehole for u guys is not corrupt
jonathan was free to use our oil money the way he likes it's our oil not yours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmmm...
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
[s]Gej your brother that looted the nations treasury and refused to build a single borehole for u guys is not corrupt[/s]

Lies from the pit of hell.

GEJ never stole your one naira. The only judgement you have against him is the mismanagement of funds. The main criminal is buhari and his cohorts. $2.1 bn recovered how far? Any news don reach your ear since?
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by nnokwa042(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
babdap:
James Ibori and late depreyiaye Alameysia are saint.
abacha that ur saint buhari said that he did not steal even one naira nko? The money Switzerland government is returning from abachas account nko? Hypocrite like u northerners put nigeria in this condition with some few yorubas and u still have the audacity to insult niger delta people? For more than 40 years northerners has been stealing oil money like no tomorrow allocating oill wells to thier fellow northerners and we pretend like all is well ,from oil money everything that made lagos was built with oil money abuja a forest was transformed to new city ,kano state without contributing any thing get highest monthly allocation from oil so who is fooling who? How much allocations is niger delta states getting from northern cows or northern farming? U can fool people some times but not all the time bear that in mind , the money past northern leaders stoled with obasanjo can build another 2 new modern citis in nigeria, so u think niger delta people will be calm forever while u plunders thier oil for north may amadioha deport u to somalia

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
"Those who stole Nigeria dry are not happy. They recruited the militants against us in the Niger Delta, and began to sabotage oil infrastructure. We lose millions of barrels per day, at a time when every dollar we can earn, counts. It is a disgrace that a minimum of 27 states, out of 36 that we have in Nigeria, can't pay salaries".

My question then is : Who financed /sponsored Boko Haram that fought and distracted the previous administration? Among the two agitators which one has a more reasonably equitable demand? Corruption is more than looting /stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by nnokwa042(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
foolish set of people ....the money pdp stole would have been used to transform their region
ewu like u the money past northern leaders stoled was used to develope abuja in ur myopic mind abi angry angry
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by LFJ: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
The Hammurabi code is derived from king Hammurabi, who believed in the notion of " An eye for an eye". So the Nigerian government should get ready for their eye to be punctured. By the time those wicked boys are through with Buhari, he will sell Aisha and Zahra together.

This is a statement from the perspective of ignorance. Destruction of national properties in any form should be more of concern to you because it has direct consequences on you present and future. We are all suffering from the bad judgements of Jonathan's government today. Guess what, Jonathan is flying around the world to represent you while you are yet to recover from the consequences of his poor judgements.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by smirn(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
The same group that keep changing names. The truth remains that this present militancy is geared towards frustrating the present government by ensuring they disturb oil production and they are being sponsored by the past PDP government
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by brojoshua: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yes, far, far less than the past governments. How? One way in which the government is corrupt is that there is no true, just and equal justice and judgment. The executive and honorable criminals, looters, forgers, padders, manipulators and riggers of assembly 's elections are not prosecuted and if convicted to be punished by fines, imprisonment and so on. It is only the common people of my people that are punished for their crimes. The leaders don't punish the other leaders who committed crimes for their crimes. The executive and honorable criminals and looters are above the law of Nigeria and are not punished for their crimes because the government is herself corrupt and cannot punished them. And Nigerians ourselves are wickedly corrupt, the judiciary is very very corrupt and rotten.
But let there be true, just and righteous and equal justice in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by tymgotel: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
richidinho:
Very Kwarapt
exertly!! That's how he's speaks, #Buhari
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by dafuturis(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
The most ignored Niger Delta militant group ever.
they bomb one, was ignored
bombed two was ignored

released press statement upon press statement, was and still ignored. Even NDA IPOB praise singers have refused to notice their activities.

silence is Indeed a great killer. We expect their natural death sooner than envisaged.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by naijafella(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by bejeria101(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Zombies wont be happy abt dis,cos d Daura President is doing a good job damaging the economy. V12 olodo
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Billygee2u: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
We all know that, needless to say....when you re harbouring criminals and those who has been indicted in your cabinet,isn't that corruption? when you give most of the appointments to people from your region and segregates, isn't that corruption? when you are calling for dialogue and still send heavy military equipments and armouries to the region, are you sincere? I can go on and on mentioning forms of insincerity and corruption... So Mr President isn't incorruptible after all!
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:

Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, Chief Sunny Onuesoke, has reiterated that members of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has no justification to criticize the 16 years administration of PDP. Onuesoke, who spoke recently to journalists in Jos, Plateau State against the back drop of APC ascribing their inability to perform to PDP 16 years wreckage, described the ruling party’s claim as unfortunate and “pot calling kettle black.”

Describing their claim to that of a broken record, Onuesoke recalled that APC, as a party, is made up of 90 per cent of PDP members who decamped to the APC because of their selfish reasons just as he queried that beside Muhammadu Buhari, Ahmed Tinubu and a few of their leaders, who among those in the party today has not been a member of the PDP and have not contributed to the damage of the country if really there were any?

“All the people in the party have been in the PDP, so, if the PDP ruined Nigeria, these people that defected to the APC in 2015 are those who ruined Nigeria. That is the clear fact we must live with.

It is wrong for somebody to say the PDP ruined Nigeria in the last 16 years while 90 per cent of those that have been in the PDP until 2015 are now in the APC.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/apc-members-cant-criticise-pdp-onuesoke/
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by ElsonMorali: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Shame on you. When Buhari orders the military to make a military sweep of the Niger Delta areas and eliminate threat to the nation it's still the same myopic people like you with disjointed thoughts and jaundiced opinion that will still come here and be shouting genocide.

Your brothers in the creeks were blind to the gigantic and unprecedented looting that went on right under the nose of the ineffectual buffoon. Now their eyes have suddenly open abi? Don't worry God will catch all of una soon.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by ElsonMorali: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, Chief Sunny Onuesoke, has reiterated that members of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has no justification to criticize the 16 years administration of PDP. Onuesoke, who spoke recently to journalists in Jos, Plateau State against the back drop of APC ascribing their inability to perform to PDP 16 years wreckage, described the ruling party’s claim as unfortunate and “pot calling kettle black.”

Describing their claim to that of a broken record, Onuesoke recalled that APC, as a party, is made up of 90 per cent of PDP members who decamped to the APC because of their selfish reasons just as he queried that beside Muhammadu Buhari, Ahmed Tinubu and a few of their leaders, who among those in the party today has not been a member of the PDP and have not contributed to the damage of the country if really there were any?

“All the people in the party have been in the PDP, so, if the PDP ruined Nigeria, these people that defected to the APC in 2015 are those who ruined Nigeria. That is the clear fact we must live with.

It is wrong for somebody to say the PDP ruined Nigeria in the last 16 years while 90 per cent of those that have been in the PDP until 2015 are now in the APC.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/apc-members-cant-criticise-pdp-onuesoke/

This same silly mentality again? Which power was in government since 1999?
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by ElsonMorali: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
omojoshy:
But this is a case of POT calling KETTLE BLACK.

I can't see the difference between the Militants and PMB led Government. Truth be told, biko.

Have you considered seeing an opthalmologist?
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by ElsonMorali: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kosy79:
Noooooooooooo. militants una don fall my hand, how can u say that Bubu's govt is corrupt? have u forgotten that they are d Sinful Saints in Nigeria.

Well they are not corrupt but fantastically corrupt and d way they manipulates zombies brain is so astonishing.

Waris dis wan saying? undecided
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

This same silly mentality again? Which power was in government since 1999?

Power is inanimate, it is people that uses it.

Silly mentality is when you blame a poorly constructed building (inanimate object) rather than blaming those that built it ( Humans).

I know a world renowned neuron-surgeon over here in Johns Hopkins that expunges such demented way of reasoning you just postulated above, your medical bill will be on me.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by ElsonMorali: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

Power is inanimate, it is people that uses it.

Silly mentality is when you blame a poorly constructed building (inanimate object) rather than blaming those that built it ( Humans).

I know a world renowned neuron-surgeon over here in Johns Hopkins that expunges such demented way of reasoning you just postulated above, your medical bill will be on me.

He must have done a very poor job on you unless of course you're still undergoing treatment in which case I'll advice you to get off the internet before you hurt yourself.

I'd intended to write "which PARTY was in government". An obvious slip but you decided to proclaim the situation of your mental health to us all. Pele.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

He must have done a very poor job on you unless of course you're still undergoing treatment in which case I'll advice you to get off the internet before you hurt yourself.

I'd intended to write "which PARTY was in government
". An obvious slip but you decided to proclaim the situation of your mental health to us all. Pele.

Your response again is an indication of how hollow and shallow your reasoning faculties are.
I decided to use an elementary analogy in my first response to you on the foolishness of blaming a defective structure while exonerating the builders yet your response again as indicated by the highlighted above still repeated the same defective reasoning which i tried to expunge from you ab initio.

Let me write in pidgin, perhaps it might be of great help to you this time around!

Na only mad man dey blame house wey dem no build well but him go come dey praise the builders. For this mater so, House here means POLITICAL PARTY and the builders na those wey dey inside the house which is the POLITICIANS. The house (POLITICAL PARTY) no build em self rather, na people build am ( POLITICIANS).

If you fail to comprehend again after this per-nursery explanation i offered to you for free, I will have no other choice than to e-bundle you to see a psychiatrist and your medical bills will be on me again for the second time.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by ElsonMorali: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

Your response again is an indication of how hollow and shallow your reasoning faculties are.
I decided to use an elementary analogy in my first response to you on the foolishness of blaming a defective structure while exonerating the builders yet your response again as indicated by the highlighted above still repeated the same defective reasoning which i tried to expunge from you ab initio.

Let me write in pidgin, perhaps it might be of great help to you this time around!

Na only mad man dey blame house wey dem no build well but him go come dey praise the builders. For this mater so, House here means POLITICAL PARTY and the builders na those wey dey inside the house which is the political party. The house no build em self rather, na people build am.

If you fail to comprehend again after this per-nursery explanation i offered to you for free, I will have no other choice than to e-bundle you to see a psychiatrist and your medical bills will be on me again for the second time.

Guy abeg shift. I don't engage nitwits and numbskullls online. You want to practice your grammar? Get your younger brother in creche and impress him. Now get lost.
Re: Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Guy abeg shift. I don't engage nitwits and numbskullls online .You want to practice your grammar? Get your younger brother in creche and impress him. Now get lost.

grin grin grin grin someone that failed to still comprehend a per-nusery explanation definitely shouldn't be seen among nitwits and numbskulls because such a fellow is sub-human and nitwits and numbskulls are far so superior to such a pseudo-subhuman.

I just fixed a psychiatric appointment for you now, you are grossly inadequate, irredeemable and a societal risk to any society you currently domiciling!

Get well soon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only One Chibok Girl Has A Baby - VP Osinbajo / Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP / Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.