Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Want To Ask Muslims A Question - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want To Ask Muslims A Question (652 Views)

What Were You Doing In An Empty Room, The First Question To Ask A Rape Victim? / Have You Made Your List Of Duas To Ask Allah (SWT) if you concise Lailatul Qadr? / Questions To Ask! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ask Muslims A Question by Granger: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Do you think it is acceptable to take the life of another human being if it furthers the cause of Islam?
You don't have to answer. Just think about the question.
Re: I Want To Ask Muslims A Question by Granger: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2016
No Muslim wants to answer. Just so u know your silence is deafening.
No Christian would ever kill anyone (whatever their religion) to further the cause of Christianity. No Christam would ever kill ANYONE in God's name.
I will say this once and for all:
If you think it is OK to kill in the name of your god, then the name of your god is Satan.
Re: I Want To Ask Muslims A Question by mrvitalis(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2016
please what was king Saul sin in the Bible again??
Re: I Want To Ask Muslims A Question by Granger: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
please what was king Saul sin in the Bible again??
Now isn't that interesting. You had to go all the way back to the Bible days to search for a "Christian fanatic" meanwhile all I have to do is turn on my tv and tune to Al Jazeera or CNN and watch millions of Muslim extremists revelling in their bloodshed.
To answer your question King Saul was not a Christian, he was a Jew (I will explain that later just in case u can't understand). Christians are followers of Jesus Christ who, we believe, is God. The coming of Christ has made us understand that we must LOVE everyone. LOVE is the greatest force of all. Love conquers all. LOVE IS Christianity.
Re: I Want To Ask Muslims A Question by Granger: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Isn't this funny? The mods though that they could scare me off by moving this to Islam for Muslims section instead of Religion section where it belongs. Smh for you people. I know what I believe and I am sure of what I believe. Clicking on some box created by someone doesn't change me into something I am not.
Re: I Want To Ask Muslims A Question by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Granger:
Isn't this funny? The mods though that they could scare me off by moving this to Islam for Muslims section instead of Religion section where it belongs. Smh for you people. I know what I believe and I am sure of what I believe. Clicking on some box created by someone doesn't change me into something I am not.

Troll!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Muslims A Question by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ask Muslim about Islam NOT judge Islam according to what some Muslims do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hating Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Tantamount To Kufru / His Majesty, Sultan Qaboos Of Oman, Is DEAD Without An Heir / Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.