Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Illegal Sales Of Federal Gov't Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Sales Of Federal Gov't Property (304 Views)

N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Sales Of Federal Gov't Property by MrRitchie: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2016
I saw this Nigeria police force toyota hilux at jabi park, Utako abuja last week wednesday with a for sale gallon placed at the top and I wondered why will an individual put up what belongs to the federal gov't for sale or is this one of the assets they said they were considering to sale?

Whosoever put this up for sale needs to be known, possibly prosecuted by the relevant bodies.

Cc
Lalasticlala please place this to the right section so Nigerians at large can see and have a say

#letsfightcorruption

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Said He Foresaw Recession Since 2014, Endorses Sale Of National Assets / Full Text Of Address By President Muhammadu Buhari On 56th Independence / PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.