Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo (5096 Views)

Comedian Kenny Blaq Almost Destroyed Their Ribs With Laughter / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Man Asking Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Kemi (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by poundsanddollars(f): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Popular journalist Kemi Olunloyo left this message for Linda Ikeji as a Birthday message, taunting her on the marriages she has broken. she also said Linda Lied about her age, that she is 42 and not 36.

"You wrecked so many relationships in your lifetime. Uche Pedro (who forgave you) at Bella Naija vs D’Banj, Deola Olunloyo vs Dan Foster wedding in 2006 and more. ”Journalist and Professional Blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus told me every single relationship you wrecked and you know them, but nothing hurts more than ruining my niece’s wedding. So now you are telling the world that you have blogged so much that you forgot your biological clock is ticking. You are now desperate for “regular sex” like you are some hoe. That can be easily achieved on Allen Avenue. ”So now you are telling the world that you have blogged so much that you forgot your biological clock is ticking. You are now
desperate for “regular sex” like you are some hoe. That can be easily achieved on Allen Avenue or as a “Madam” in your Banana mansion. You want a man and a bunch of kids.
Karma is now biting you. I’m enjoying my two successful adult children, loving motherhood
and single and happy. I don’t need a husband, a husband need ME! Take my advice, at 42 yo, I
don’t know how you are going to start a family instantly.
”You may find a gold digger who wants to spend your money like the Maje Ayida and TeeBillz types. Just ask Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage who are now single lovely ladies. My advice to you young lady is not to rush shit and accept your mistakes. Deola Olunloyo has moved on, Dan Foster has a lovely family and you are alone, single and desperate telling your friends to introduce you to single guys. I was
shocked reading this. Your fans kept silent about your desperation. They are illiterates anyway. ”No guy is single in Nigeria these days Linda. You are gonna be the second, third wife or the mistress. Kneel down and ask God for forgiveness, Give Jennifer Aniston a call for advice and listen to my 2013 audio attached.
Money can buy a Banana, Pear or Strawberry Island mansion but CANNOT buy a husband
and kids. Good luck Linda, you have no blogger awards yet like Uche Pedro, Omojuwa and Ben Kiruthi. Hope u get that MAMA2016 award and a Happy 42nd birthday! Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo”

READ FULL TEXT here
http://www.djluxy..com/2016/09/linda-ikeji-destroyed-many-marriages.html
cc Lalasticlala
cc Mynd44
cc Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Topestbilly(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Old but no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by daveP(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Kemi and dipping her head in off field issues are like....

But I fall for this new age I heard sha.

Sometimes rumors are the true story on social media.

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2016
This woman still got the killer punch

2 Likes

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by yatch360: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Kai, this woman is mean....
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Benjom(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Kemi, the controversial one. Always resurfacing to 'scatter' things.

4 Likes

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by scaramenga: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
angry yea add my wedding to lilian esoro to the list

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2016
that was a knockout punch grin

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by DozieInc(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Controversial and disturbed woman that is not at peace with her own family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by dayveed1(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Lol this is too much...
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by YungJo207(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmm shey be she wan marry now

Ghenghen I smell pay back loading.

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by adto(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Kolewerk

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Chanchit: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
This people no go kill Linda, I don't expect Linda to reply cos this woman revelations are too hard to believe and when you try to reply she just goes on and on.
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by adeoladeola(f): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jeeeeeeezzz!! What an extreme knockout, this one fit almost make person commit suicide sha.
Anyway, how e take concern me.
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by yekparikpa(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Insanity at its peak!
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Mujaheeeden: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Our aunty Kemi has gone mad again for the month of September
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Mujaheeeden: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
When will seun get married so that Linda can wreck his

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Mujaheeeden: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Airforce1:
when will your music career have that knock out punch

7 Likes

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Enouwem(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
On behalf of all nairalanders, I donate Kemi Olunloyo to yaba left. grin
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by metallisc(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
when will your music career have that knock out punch

6 Likes

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by hUmaneOne: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Linda might be a millionaire and a role model,but she isn't plying a honorable trade at all.
A business thriving on propagating hate, breakups is wrong business no matter the returns

for Christians, Proverbs 16:28 says A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.

Even the Muslims and atheists will not find her methods ethical.

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by cescky(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Airforce1:

Keep seeking cheap irrelevant attention Linda is made ur unknown save for nairaland and ur phony music career....but then irrelevance flock together
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by cescky(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
hUmaneOne:
Linda might be a millionaire and a role model,but she isn't plying a honorable trade at all.
A business thriving on propagating hate, breakups is wrong business no matter the returns

for Christians, Proverbs 16:28 says A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.

Even the Muslims and atheists will not find her methods ethical.

Ur like a sheep always led never a leader like a zombie....where u there when she broke them up ?
Every media house writes gossip, cheap people always seek attention trying to bring people better than them down ...can't blame u pipo slander gossip,hatred is the lot of poor and unsuccessful
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by hUmaneOne: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
cescky:

Ur like a sheep always led never a leader like a zombie....where u there when she broke them up ?
Every media house writes gossip, cheap people always seek attention trying to bring people better than them down ...can't blame u pipo slander gossip,hatred is the lot of poor and unsuccessful
You're not a zombie but you agree with media houses in thier slander and maligning?
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by charlicool: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I tot yourbas are known for their cool headed manners, i lost my respect for you for going as far insulting her fans. Pls if you want to insult Linda go ahead and do it well than joining heads of people together.

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by motherfucker: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
This people no go kill Linda, I don't expect Linda to reply cos this woman revelations are too hard to believe and when you try to reply she just goes on and on.
You think Linda isn't fucking someone somewhere or you think she does not masturbate? Celibate my foot.

1 Like

Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Chanchit: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
motherfucker:
You think Linda isn't fucking someone somewhere or you think she does not masturbate? Celibate my foot.

Bro, you for cool down read my comment na, All I said was that she should just not bother reply cost she might say more.
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by Came: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
I hear say Linda dey find single guys,, this woman no lie oooo , na single guys way go come chop her money she go see. If to say Don foster don marry this babe that time way she dey beg am, this woman for no talk plenty like this ooooo.....sorry madam, continue to dey find single guys, you hear.
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by cescky(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
hUmaneOne:

You're not a zombie but you agree with media houses in thier slander and maligning?

No sir I look above them and give them no attention so should u.

Why should I mentally entangle myself with things which are beneath me?
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by DeKen: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mehn, this is a serious technical knockout.
She crossed Kemi's path and she is getting crushed.
Damn.

But I thought Kemi said she had changed.
Or the thing can't leave her even when she has decided to leave it.
Lol
Re: List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo by JinX100: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
It takes a bigger illiterate to know another because going as far as insulting fans tells a lot about a woman without ethical code of expression. Even the devil has a fan. Madam, respect yourself! Restrict your yab to the recipient only.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Flaunts Her Flat Tummy As She Steps Out With Davido (photos) / Queen Latifah’s Lesbian Partner Reportedly Pregnant / Simi And Her Mother Blast Each Other On Twitter, Threatens To Block Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.