Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Spirit, Soul And Body Of Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit, Soul And Body Of Man (373 Views)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit, Soul And Body Of Man by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Please can any enlightened christian differenciate btw d 3 (spirit soul body). I have made research and gotten answers but i need to know if anyone can explain better
Re: Spirit, Soul And Body Of Man by paranorman(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
Please can any enlightened christian differenciate btw d 3 (spirit soul body). I have made research and gotten answers but i need to know if anyone can explain better
The body is just a container of the spirit and soul. Your spirit is the real you. Once the spirit leaves, the body dies. Your spirit is your life, just like Jesus is a life-giving spirit. Whatever happens to your spirit in the spiritual is made manifest in the physical realm. Before things manifest in the physical realm, it happens first in the spirit. Just like having a bad dream(about death, deliverance, blessing, evil e.t.c).

The spirit and the soul is not the same as depicted by Heb 4:12.....

Your intellect, understanding, natural human mentality, your personality, your mind are all part of your soul.

When a person gives his life to Christ, the Spirit is saved, but the soul needs to be renewed, 'made a creature'. That's a why some Christian struggle with evil thoughts, or still find it hard to be totally honest.. With the word, you renew your soul.

So, you and I are different souls.

Read the book 'how you can be lead by the spirit of God' by Kenneth Hagin; you'll fully understand the entities.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Darkness At Bay / What Exactly Will Be "Judged" At The Bema Seat For Christians? / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.