Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

"Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm (52837 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Read The Conversation Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-biafran Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by einsteine(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
You are wrong. I hope you stand corrected. Biafra as far as I am concerned are free to proceed with their desire, so long as they leave the "South south" out of it.

I don't know too many successful landlocked countries that are at logger heads with their neighbors.

As for the South East being the most peaceful part of Nigeria, on what basis did you make that assertion? There is a reason there are many Igbos in Ibadan, Ilorin, Akure, Benin, Kano and Kastina and the reverse is not replicated.

As for rapid industrialization, no South East state has as much industrial capacity as Lagos and Ogun state. Anambra state and Abia state were big players in manufacturing in the PAST but crime(kidnapping, chiefly) destroyed the willingness of investors to live and do business in those states.

Ngozi123:

While every region has its own achievements, the South-East is leading the country in certain areas. It is the safest region in the country and its pupils are the brightest; it is also going through a rapid industrialisation. That makes a very good basis for a country, in which one could build on. A lot of Igbos are doing well both inside and outside of Nigeria- not to say that other Nigerian ethnicities aren't- so its understandable why some of us want to make the conditions in our country more conducive for them to prosper in it. We simply cannot do that in Nigeria, I'm afraid. Correct me if I'm wrong but you sound as though you feel that the Igbos are 'leaving you behind' in their quest for self-determination. You need to be proactive as well, no one is stopping you from campaigning for your Oduduwa/Arewa/Niger Delta Republic.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Ngozi123(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
einsteine:
You are wrong. I hope you stand corrected. Biafra as far as I am concerned are free to proceed with their desire, so long as they leave the "South south" out of it.

I don't know too many successful landlocked countries that are at logger heads with their neighbors.

As for the South East being the most peaceful part of Nigeria, on what basis did you make that assertion? There is a reason there are many Igbos in Ibadan, Ilorin, Akure, Benin, Kano and Kastina and the reverse is not replicated.

Read the United Nations' latest report on Nigeria.

Just because the Igbos like to travel to different places doesn't mean that the South-East is unsafe. They travel to other regions to take advantage of that region's business opportunities. It's much harder for them to thrive in the South-East as there's millions of other Igbos who are just as enterprising and industrial as them. Is it not better to go to a place that has less competition? Seriously, the South-East, as a whole, has changed in the last decade; it really is the most secure geo-political zone in the country.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by EjikeBiafra: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Ejike Ofoegbu

After I made a profounding request from Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg to support Biafra movement on Facebook. Read It Here On Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/3373822/between-mark-zuckerberg-pro-biafran-facebook

He gave me a big task of having 200 shares and 1million likes on the page: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog within 48 hours.

But we Biafrans failed the task because I believe distraction came into it as many fake pages arises.

I believe all we need to learn is how to support one another. I don't see the essence of distracting a peaceful movement. Am so much disappointed as we lose the task.

Am trying my best to make another request from Mark Zuckerberg, but try and support the movement by liking the page: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog as I roll another task from him. Love you all.

Official Page: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / Download Millions Of Free Email List / See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.