Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) (14643 Views)

Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) / Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Download OFFICIAL FIFA 2017 For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Thread still active ?

PS4 here

Add me Republikan_1

4 1/2 stars and above only
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Slyfrankie: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
jmaine:

Pogba, Baily,Mane,Batshuwayi and Kante will be a most sort cards. Usual BPL hype. All I need is Ben Arfa of dreams. grin. It's ending on the 10th of October.

Hello sir
I read your comment about "strict nat type 3" *ps4*...
I have decided to get a router.. To enable me use Etisalat *9mobile* to achieve nat type 2 for a wonderful online gaming experience... So
1,which router should I get?
2,how do I configure it...?
Waiting for your response...
......... Tnx..... ..
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by joshboo(m): 5:22am On Aug 01, 2017
brainyack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlNdCYnWDVs support the boy y'all

Nice one gee!!!!! Hope u can really ball tho, not just about the skill moves.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by johnolusetire97(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Slyfrankie:
Hello sir
I read your comment about "strict nat type 3" *ps4*...
I have decided to get a router.. To enable me use Etisalat *9mobile* to achieve nat type 2 for a wonderful online gaming experience... So
1,which router should I get?
2,how do I configure it...?
Waiting for your response...
......... Tnx..... ..

A router won't help the only MOBILE network that has NAT 2 is MTN. Spectranet, smile, ntel (occasionally) have NAT 2. There are some other ISPs that have it also.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by chucksbadt(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2017
I have FIFA 17 PC game fully cracked

I'm based in Port Harcourt
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Hey guys, for Fifa17 online play, add me on PSN.
Ps3 only.
ckchyll
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Mavor: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2017
This thread was stale this year. Like people no play Fifa 17 ni?? Anyway on to Fifa 18 thread here grin -->https://www.nairaland.com/4081971/official-fifa-18-thread-ps4
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by TheSociopath(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
jmaine:

What a 5ATB noob angry . . . . grin

You are correct, for the first time I rarely do player instructions cos the AL is just brilliant. And Yes, having clinical bullies in the frontline is the way to go. The OP shield and multiple ways of scoring e.g headers, finesse, ground shots, across the body shots means your opponents need to keep guessing your next move grin.

Players like Ibra, Mandzukic and Lewa are gods. They are good on both air and feet and have the strength to hold off pesky defenders.

FIFA 17 is fun.

Do you want to sell your FIFA 17 disc?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by TheSociopath(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Thread still active ?
PS4 here
Add me Republikan_1
4 1/2 stars and above only
Do you want to sell your FIFA 17 disc? Ps4
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by DrProf(m): 3:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Please help a brother: how do I play games online in Nigeria seeing that Xbox live is not available here?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Mavor: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
DrProf:
Please help a brother: how do I play games in Nigeria seeing that Xbox live is not available here?
who told you that xbox live doesn't work in 9ja?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by DrProf(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
But Nigeria is not on the list of countries that has Xbox live according to the Xbox live website and the console itself. please tell me how you connected to Xbox live in Nigeria.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by azahmed(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mavor:
Guys what's your take on the matter? Like it so far but the game is noticeably slower which is a good thing. The graphics na die. The Frostbite engine is killing it. Love the new font style. The journey mode is really dope. That whole concept of story mode in football sim games is a nice touch. I got the Super Deluxe Edition for PS4 as am a FUT addict. grin

can u help me get a used FIFA 16/17 for Xbox?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by malikalhaj: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2017
DrProf:
But Nigeria is not on the list of countries that has Xbox live according to the Xbox live website and the console itself. please tell me how you connected to Xbox live in Nigeria.
connect ur console to the internet, pay for gold subscription
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by kokoboy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
How can I patch Fifa 17 pc to the latest squad?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Donaghy: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
malikalhaj:

connect ur console to the internet, pay for gold subscription

How, please? Because I can't add my card as it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here / Installing PES Patch On Ps3 / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.