Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) (2419 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Ugwuanyi Approves Contract For Construction Of 2 FG Roads (pics) / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by edoyad(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
So the olofofo in me was wandering the web today when I came across this shocked . Our favorite governor and winner of numerous awards has been the Target of some social media users for this recently commissioned road in Lagos. Some one in Alausa better bring this to his notice cos I know the man would not take it gently with the contractors

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by jneutron4000: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Larwin(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Last week? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by abdul4new(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
some contractor want to sabotage the effort of my able governor I see head rolling after investigation....

7 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by edoyad(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
This comment funny sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Mujaheeeden: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tinubu companies doing what they are good at

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by mazimee(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
The contractor is a Wicked somebody,E no even reach a month.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by christejames(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
some contractors are better signed to come for IT exercise instead of awarding all-important road project to them to handle... how I wish we have law that can convict most of these contractors after any shoddy job they did.

Ambode should have known better though...
Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by tollyboy5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided this should be taken serious most of the newly completed roads in our area too are substandard roads

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by VampireeM(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
That was how Ambode's govt came to commission my road last week at lekki meanwhile the caretaker chairman and contractor built just half of the road and left the remaining half which has become more or less a swimming pool for its residents... yeye people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by gudnex22(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
JυSτ ωαSτεδ ταχ ραψεRS Mποεψ.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Useless government...its not how fast but how well undecided

Go to airport road in Ikeja, most of the adjoining roads which have just been completed are pathetic. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nonsense angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by edoyad(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government...its not how fast but how well undecided

Go to airport road in Ikeja, most of the adjoining roads which have just been completed are pathetic. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nonsense angry

May be it's soil type, you know how tricky it is to construct roads in Rivers and Bayelsa too. My own thought sha is that they should bring the contractors to salvage the road before the whole money spent becomes a waste
Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by oduastates: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
No drainage,Loose soil and thin layer of tar

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Vicadonis(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
I thought it was a joke when it was reported on a radio station today. Ambode should know better na. This is the bane of our society from time. Doing substandard things wont help. same way they keep fixing BRT routes every 6 months. shameful

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by idupaul: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's high time Lagos stopped using substandard contractors to fix roads especially that faux company called Hitech construction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by oduastates: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
No drainage,Loose soil, and thin layer of inferior tar.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
lagos is only viable state in Nigeria ....God bless apc
Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by oduastates: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
No drainage,Loose soil, and thin layer of low grade tar.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by toyoC1(f): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Propaganda road

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Splashme: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=13pt]Most of Lagos and Ogun states'
roads are substandard

Many of Fashola's new roads are failing rapidly.
Same with Amosun
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by chrisdoller(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
u need to come to imo state to see the real meaning of sub standard road

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
VampireeM:
That was how Ambode's govt came to commission my road last week at lekki meanwhile the caretaker chairman and contractor built just half of the road and left the remaining half which has become more or less a swimming pool for its residents... yeye people

After constructing and commissioning substandard roads in Lagos, he jets out of Nigeria to go and receive an award from substandard humans in NY as the best performing governor in Nigeria!

Best performing governor in Nigeria for constructing numerous substandard roads?

SPEECHLESS!

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by GMbuharii: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
And a certain top zombie,aarressa,was making comparison with eastern states recently! Zombies will bypass this,but foam in the mouth and mastubate when it is eastern road. How pathetic and disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Izonpikin: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
armored tankers and excavators dey ply the road??... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Izonpikin: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
VampireeM:
grin grin grin grin...swimming pool...

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by PentiumProf: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
abdul4new:
some contractor want to sabotage the effort of my able governor I see head rolling after investigation....
Don't blame the contractor blame your crooked governor for the substandard road
The contractor may have worked with the funds available to him
The contractor cannot give what he dosent have

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by arushiuga(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lagos is a very depressing city. The pig smell, the traffic lights, the horrible odour. The roads are death traps. Any body who says eko ni baje dosen't know what spoil really means. Lagos stinks like a decomposing rat in the bedroom. Anyone who quotes me negatively is an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by arushiuga(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ambode keep up the dirty job you call road construction. you can only decieve your ofe mmanu brothers

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by sevantex(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
arushiuga:
Lagos is a very depressing city. The pig smell, the traffic lights, the horrible odour. The roads are death traps. Any body who says eko ni baje dosen't know what spoil really means. Lagos stinks like a decomposing rat in the bedroom. Anyone who quotes me negatively is an idiot
Bros, Lagos isnt this bad as u put it naa. Have u been to some other states, not just their state capitals oo?? many other states are worse off. Lagos has a large population so i tink its doing well when compared to the population utilising most of the public facilities.
The govt can do more tho cos enuff revenues accrue from the state alone. As for d roads, i honestly feel its the contractors doing a shoddy job trying to cut cost for their gain. its clear that the tar isnt enuff on any level to sustain the road esp for a state close to sea level. it is well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Shame!!! angry

Period......
Re: Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) by basilo101: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
cc aresa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Niger State Abdulahi Kure Is Dead / IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence / Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.