Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu (5844 Views)

Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by kutchs: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
are u alright,I thought I said omoluabi( yoruba) at the topic.y''ll can fuccck off for all I care

Nonsense who cares whether you said omuluabi or omonile?
The north should deal with that treacherous, two timing bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Shym3xx: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Loool

2 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
kutchs:

Nonsense who cares whether you said omuluabi or omonile?
The north should deal with that treacherous, two timing bastard.
at least they didn't kill 3million of my people nd use them for suya,since you don't care why do u comment.it's seem u don't av anything to do with ur life other than hating nd gnashing ur teeth all over nairaland
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by kutchs: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
at least they didn't kill 3million of my people nd use them for suya,since you don't care why do u comment.it's seem u don't av anything to do with ur life other than hating nd gnashing ur teeth all over nairaland
Na so the thing pain u reach?
Take it easy bro, the Tinubu you fight for doesn't know you and doesn't and doesn't even care for you?
He and his family live in luxuriant opulence while you are on nairaland killing yourself for him, aren't you ashamed?

10 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
kutchs:

Na so the thing pain u reach?
Take it easy bro, the Tinubu you fight for doesn't know you and doesn't and doesn't even care for you?
He and his family live in luxuriant opulence while you are on nairaland killing yourself for him, aren't you ashamed?
you are the one who is acting hateful.bye go play somewhere Am busy
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by moufan: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
the biggest mistake buhari could make is ignoring and discarding tinubu,if buhari feels he can win any election in the south west depending on politicians that cannot even win their polling booths then he should forget it unless GOD helps him.

3 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Omenkata: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
[b]i saw my mention what a hell is this ?

well being following this stuff and i realize one thing that you cannot win all the time, you win some you loose some that's balance
whats happening to tinubu can happen to anyone.
tinubu's political decision of aligning with the north is not a new thing in Nigeria history and i can tell you that he saw this coming but has no choice since thats the only way to defeat pdp and trust me he'll find his way out of this stuff.
i careless if yoruba stands with tinubu thats none of my business because they made the choice themselves so they also make the decision themselves.

as one dreamer, traitor, attention seeker and inconsequential element called tonyebarcanista the is running around nairaland lately looking for self redemption and also living is self delusion let me tell you one thing tonyebarcanista, inasmuch as i dont like tinubu's personality but tinubu remains no. 2 in the ladder of my political role model do you know why? because of his political stance of believing in himself ,relentless , staying in his dream, remaining focus and his political toughness yes i give it all to tinubu.
my friend tonyebarcanista not everybody especially tinubu will be a political vagabond and a nobody like you . do you think that tinubu who fought pdp for 16 years especially in his darkest moment when obj dealt with him politically will suddenly embrace the same the same party grin my friend no wonder no one takes you serious again.
tell me you said that tinubu is your role model but have you ever tried to even be 0.001% of your so called role model rather you remain an unstable inconsequential and docile creature who does not even know what he wants.
tinubu i know will rather float a new party that to stoop soo low to your dreams and illusion so i will advice you my good friend tonye to stop deceiving yourself because of 1k recharge card, you are nobody and a political nonentity.
FRIEND i will advice you to get a better job at least to be able to keep you busy or still visit rehab to cure you self delusion grin [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by rlauncher(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by doublewisdom: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children be starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president. As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak). cheesy

Abiola the yoruba aere onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity. cheesy cheesy

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. cheesy cheesy cheesy Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped. grin

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom. cheesy

selah cool
grin grin grin
Well said. Really well said.

6 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by alsudaes1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
I also hope he has learnt his lesson sire,but we gotta protect our own now nd we must not let the north have there way this time around.
omo eni ki buru ki a fi fun ekun paje.
the north must not control yoruba through betrayals like amosun nd co,oduduwa nd our forefathers would never want this even our unborn generation would curse us

Please, what's up with Amosun He benefited more, he was an ANPP man, DIpo Dina (DDDirect) was murdered, by God knows who, which paved way for him in AD/AC/ACN, he had a quite easy ride

Just like Amosun, Ajimobi also defected from ANPP

Hope it is not a case of biting the hands that fed them
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
rally round who?,meteeeeew, I think it's a good thing, atleast now he nows how it feels to be paid in one's coin, we the ss will just sit back and watch

3 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by obaaderemi: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
CSTR2:
What has southern Nigeria got to do with tinubu? How has he helped southern Nigeria? Afterall, you lots said igbos are not politically sophisticated and so tinubu is sharing the spoils with the SW alone.
Look, I have no problem with you rallying the SW for tinubu, but please don't make the mistake of making it a southern issue.
There is no southern business with tinubu.
U dont get it.they are not calling ibos,its still a yoruba thing and we will outplay the northern agenda for swest come 2018\2019

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by ettybaba(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Every right thinking Yoruba man should support Tinubu. A Yoruba ma was robbed of being a governor in Kogi state through the handwork of oyegun and sultan.

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Xmen149(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol,.you guys should create IPOD....INDEPENDENT PEOPLE OF ODUDUA grin

5 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by CSTR2: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
obaaderemi:
U dont get it.they are not calling ibos,its still a yoruba thing and we will outplay the northern agenda for swest come 2018\2019
If you think yorubas are capable of defeating northern political chess masters on your own, then you are deluded.
They have always beaten you historically and they will still beat you.

8 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by limeta(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
abokibuhari:

looking for popularity ba.............

move yr self man
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by TPAND(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Omoluabi will not rally round Tinubu. He sold us out to the North. He deserves what he is getting.

3 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
oduastates:
Good for the Tinubu. I actually love what is happening to him. He was wasting his time carrying one -Nigeria baggage .
He is needed elsewhere. His mission is something else
Thought you liked Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by T9ksy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Omoluabi will not rally round Tinubu. He sold us out to the North. He deserves what he is getting.

GBABE!!!

Just like Akintola did in the first republic.

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by fuckyoumhen: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Omenkata:
[b]i saw my mention what a hell is this ?

well being following this stuff and i realize one thing that you cannot win all the time, you win some you loose some that's balance
whats happening to tinubu can happen to anyone.
tinubu's political decision of aligning with the north is not a new thing in Nigeria history and i can tell you that he saw this coming but has no choice since thats the only way to defeat pdp and trust me he'll find his way out of this stuff.
i careless if yoruba stands with tinubu thats none of my business because they made the choice themselves so they also make the decision themselves.

as one dreamer, traitor, attention seeker and inconsequential element called tonyebarcanista the is running around nairaland lately looking for self redemption and also living is self delusion let me tell you one thing tonyebarcanista, inasmuch as i dont like tinubu's personality but tinubu remains no. 2 in the ladder of my political role model do you know why? because of his political stance of believing in himself ,relentless , staying in his dream, remaining focus and his political toughness yes i give it all to tinubu.
my friend tonyebarcanista not everybody especially tinubu will be a political vagabond and a nobody like you . do you think that tinubu who fought pdp for 16 years especially in his darkest moment when obj dealt with him politically will suddenly embrace the same the same party grin my friend no wonder no one takes you serious again.
tell me you said that tinubu is your role model but have you ever tried to even be 0.001% of your so called role model rather you remain an unstable inconsequential and docile creature who does not even know what he wants.
tinubu i know will rather float a new party that to stoop soo low to your dreams and illusion so i will advice you my good friend tonye to stop deceiving yourself because of 1k recharge card, you are nobody and a political nonentity.
FRIEND i will advice you to get a better job at least to be able to keep you busy or still visit rehab to cure you self delusion grin [/b]

lmao @tonyebarcanista because the guy knows nothing about Nigeria politics. I always lol each time I read his long epistle

2 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by fuckyoumhen: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goke7:
The Problem we have in this part of the world is lack of understanding of leadership. We are too personal in the way we view or rate leadership. Once a leader does not grease your palm or hurt you personally, we condemn such leaders even though the leader must have made giant strides in other endeavors.

This is the dilemma of Tinubu, he must have hurt or offend so many but can we deny his results since his foray into politics? Someone said a good leader is properly rated by his successor and those he has reproduced himself into. Tinubu has done this by producing so many quality leaders which abound everywhere. The fact that Lagos state govt is not feeling the impacts of the current recession is a testimony to Tinubu's Leadership qualities.

Its high time we stop being emotional and give credit to whom is due. I dare anyone to tell me that Politician that is as liberal and accommodating as Tinubu.

And osun is not feeling recession too? Abi who inserted Aregbe?
You guys should stop using Lagos as an eg, it was never gonna feel any depression with the port and airport revenues alone.
How far with the others that can't pay salaries with huge debt burdens, and with little to show?

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by fuckyoumhen: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
cc
tollyboy5
karm16
orimsamsam
do you know the meaning of omoluabi? are you saying that tinubu is omoluabi? the man that sold the gullible ones among Yoruba to Hausa/fulani for his personal gains? what berfit has tinubu brought to the south west that warrant our support for him. he failed to learn from history and I wish that bubu probe him and jail him. awolowo, mko etc put their trust in Hausa but died a miserable death. am a Yoruba man, yes ojulowo omo Yoruba olopolo pipe! emi kii we akafunwedi eyan idi si niyi ti iru tinubu lo fi ja mo nkan kan niwaju ti emi o. I laughed at Tinubus foolishness because he will surely cried at the end.
Hausa/Fulani rules Presidency, Senate, House of Rep. what else? do you thin that Bubu hate Saraki?

I support anything that will bring TINUBU down!!!

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by koladebrainiac(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
I dont want Tinubu to team up with any tribe
He should start with Lagos and osun and yoruba state. I bet he can get Kwara state. But not with othet tribe. Let him start all over and let see how Fashola will fight him Lagos.

He should remove sentiment and fair play from politics. Hausa dont deal with sentiment.
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by buffalowings: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2016
He got what he bargained for.why should I rally around him when they looted osu state treasury to make that dullard the president.
FYI, we are still reeling from the effects in terms of backlog of unpaid salaries. Need I remind you that it was aregbe that started the whole owing salaries issue and that other governors followed suit cos there was a largesse to be looted? Tinubu was not a your a leader, he only played his cards right to be in corridor of power and he alone should bear the brunt if he is pushed out.

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by omonnakoda: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2016
The reason the SW voted GEJ out is that he did not perform. There is no other way to tell that story let us leave sentiments. The man may have been a "good" man but he was too inexperienced. They voted him in 2011 we must not forget that

In 2019 the main consideration when voting would be Buhari's scorecard not Tinubu's woes. I still think that Tinubu is a master visionary judging from the Lagos experience and it is a shame he does not have much input into this goverment but Yoruba say Enikan o n je awade
No one is indispensible.
If Buhari betrayed Tinubu it is a Buhari matter not a Hausa matter we should not be too sentimental but conduct analysis carefully.
The first job of a king is to neutralize those who put him there. We saw it with Yar'adua and Jonathan so nothing new.
From all indications Buhari does not have much to offer but we voted him because we lost hope in Jonathan. Jonathan was lucky to have high oil prices Buhari is not. Our search for the messiah continues

2 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by ghostmist: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Thewrath:

No oh,don't follow the situation,countinue shouting ipob up and down,you hear..nonsense!
grin
grin

it's like the situation has been following him all this while...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by IkennaNweke(m): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Proudly Igbo guy. I get sense pass those Afonjas who thought Igbos were there enemies. They ridiculed them for voting against Buhari, and thought their god, Tinubu will be elevated. Osibanjo is now Buhari`s personal assistant, representing him everywhere, even in PTA meetings.
Proudly Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by juman(m): 2:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Nonsense.

It is just apc drama and making of noises and noises nothing more.
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by senatorbayor(m): 2:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!!

@OP

I don't think any sane Yoruba from core SW will buy those media emotional appeals from the tinubu camp.

I did predicted some days ago, that the Tinubu's camp will launch some media wars against PMB ministers to draw some emotional support while discrediting his perceived enemies.

Tinubu should note that SW does not belong to him and he can't dictate how and where our pendulum will swing.

The era of Imposition is gone.

SW wont depend on his direction to know the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by juman(m): 2:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Anyway there is no real leader in yoruba land.
There is no single leader that stand for the interest of the masses.

No leader like awolowo. Awolowo that loved the masses dearly.
APC hates agriculture with passion.
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by senatorbayor(m): 2:25am On Sep 28, 2016
It's not when Tinubu is loosing out that we the SW should now be thinking of realigning.

As much as I did not vote PMB cos of Tinubu, I should not consider my stance cos Tinubu seems to be loosing out in the alliance.

He should not draw SW into his travail.

Did he consider SW when He went into alliance with the northern people ?

Was he warned by some Yoruba elders about this alliance.?

What response did he give to them then.

Same Yoruba including some of us clamoring now discredited afenifere, Yoruba council of elders and other yoruba social cultural groups when they warned Tinubu to ensure he does not use his influence to sell Yoruba cheaply cos he wanted power at all cost.

I remember then that same yoruba people began to cast aspersions on the elders by calling them all sorts of names cos of politics.

Now! The chips are down, the die is cast and the Tinubu's camp who called the blurf of the Yoruba elders now want to draw emotions from them and the SW to fight PMB and The north .
Nah!!!! It won't happen.

Let him face the consequence of his actions

Few months back on some social media, I was asking some salient questions like :

why did Tinubu keep mute on struggle of federalism

What happen to those agitation about state police and rightful position of the SW.

He had boast that should APC win! They will implement all these and many more.

Is it not funny that while @OP wants to impress a message to the northern people, he kept discrediting the yoruba's the more like Fayemi, fashlola, Amosun, ajimobi and others.

This to me is damaging control and another sell out cos you need to pass a message

I don't play ethnic politics but won't allow anyone to cast aspersions on the SW neither .

Tinubu does not own SW.
He is never the leader of the SW aand can't dictate our pendulum.

When he is down and done with, SW can't be down with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stakeholders Blame Nigeria’s Receding Waters On Coal Mining / 2019: 20 Political Parties To Form Coalition With Olawepo-hashim / Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.