Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) (1819 Views)

The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by danzycool(f): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Blogging is a cool business as you can make a living from it. it really takes hard work and consistency for you to start earning. We have a lot of successful bloggers from different niches including entertainment, technology, fashion etc. These are bloggers that took blogging with passion and are consistent. So today, we bring to you the high payed bloggers in Nigerian. our list is complete and accurate.
1. Linda Ikeji

linda-ikeji

When you hear about blogging in Nigeria or Nigerian bloggers, probably, the first person that comes to your mind is Lindaikeji. She is said to be the Nigerian queen of blogging. She acquire a house in victory island worth N500 million. Report reaches us that she denies ownership of the multimillion luxury building when taxed by F.I.R.S of which we don't believe. Linda ikeji is currently worth N5 billion.

2. Uche Pedro

uche pedro.

Uche Pedro is the hub of blogging in Nigeria, she is the brain behind Bellanaija. the biggest fashion blog in Nigeria and Africa at large. She inspired many bloggers in the industry including Lindaikeji and others. Why every body loves uche is because of her simplicity, she is not controversial as other bloggers are. She made our list as the 2nd high payed blogger in Nigeria. Her net worth is said to be N4.5 billion.

ALSO READ: Nigerian artist that you don't know are muslims

3. Noble Igwe

noble igwe

Noble Igwe is the founder of 360nobs, and entertainment, music and lifestyle blog. Noble Igwe totally avoided public speaking when other bloggers does, and he has added some business units to his blog like 360delivery. His net worth is N3.2 billion.

4. Makinde Azeez

makinde

If you've been listening to naija songs you had probably heard an expression either in the beginning or ending that says ''more music at ''. He is the founder of .ng which is a popular blog portal for with various contents covering from news, music, videos and more. makinde is said to worth around N2 billion.

5. Ovie. O

ovie

Ovie O is the founder of the most popular and biggest music portal in Nigeria, known as notjustok.com. notjustok has been the hub of entertainment in lives of many Nigerians. Ovie net worth is N1.5 billion.

6. Stella Dimokokorkus

stella

Mrs Stella is a foreign based Nigerian popular blogger, she was formerly a staff of Econium magazine in Lagos Nigeria. Her blog stelladimokokorkus is obviously one of the best and popular blog in country so far. She is blessed with two kids and lives with her husband in Germany.Her net worth is N1 billion.

7. Laila Ijeoma

laila

Laila is yet another Nigerian blogger, banker and writer. She says she is a banker and yet she has all the time to update her blog, she own lailasblog.com. She is also married with kids. her net worth is N900 million.

FROM http://pinggin.com/list-high-payed-bloggers-nigeria/
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by klassykute(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
mmmmm . nice. were seun
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by Afam4eva(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
klassykute:
mmmmm . nice. were seun
Nairaland is not a blog.
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
how u take get all diz values??
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by StepTwo: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
linda Ikeji is worth 5billion naira.
OP shei u don d follow EFCC d shout Billions anyhow abi?
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by danzycool(f): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
StepTwo:
linda Ikeji is worth 5billion naira.

OP shei u don d follow EFCC d shout Billions anyhow abi?
lol funny you.. we make some research and interviews
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by techinfong: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
God bless you o. Most of the nonsense blogs he put up there aren't even worth 50million naira.

Your research is poor
ANTONINEUTRON:
how u take get all diz values??
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
techinfong:
God bless you o. Most of the nonsense blog he put up there aren't even worth 50million naira.

Your research is poor
your research isn't bad anyways.

Mind you some of them are not bloggers I.e Ovie O.

Also add OgbongeBlog owner.

There are also some tech blog owners that are making it big.
techinfong:
God bless you o. Most of the nonsense blog he put up there aren't even worth 50million naira.
Your research is poor
I think he is right abt Linda's net worth. From my calc its abt 5.6B
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
techinfong:

Your research is poor
a whole Nairaland with over 100 million pageviews per month is worth 2/3million dollars (and the owner no see d money oo, analytical worth)
i.e around 700 million naira

then talk of LIB that its monthly pageviews is not up to 1.5 million pageviews per month?

5BN?? with traffic rank of #848,705
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by techinfong: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abi o. Linda ikeji at most = 250 million naira
ANTONINEUTRON:

a whole Nairaland with over 100 million pageviews per month is worth 2/3million dollars (and the owner no see d money oo, analytical worth)

then talk of LIB that its monthly pageviews is not up to 1.5 million pageviews per month?

Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by StepTwo: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
danzycool:

lol funny you.. we make some research and interviews

well, the figures from your research are overbloated, so i believe.

meanwhile, how much are you and your blog worth?

and btw, are you married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by boi21(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Where my name
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by joey150(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Lol so nl owner no see the $2million?

But ad rates are quite cheap on nl oh
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by danzycool(f): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol, ads on nairaland are really cheap
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by danzycool(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
StepTwo:

well, the figures from your research are overbloated, so i believe.

meanwhile, how much are you and your blog worth?

and btw, are you married?

my blog receives up to 250,000 monthly pageviews, and i get up to 10,000$ monthly with adsense only...... am not married.
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by sleamzy06(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
op..

Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by talk2hb1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

Nairaland is not a blog.
Technically Nairaland is a Blog!
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by StepTwo: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
danzycool:

my blog receives up to 250,000 monthly pageviews, and i get up to 10,000$ monthly with adsense only...... am not married.

so baby, how we go d roll na?

I love you for every reason.
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by StepTwo: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
talk2hb1:
Technically Nairaland is a Blog!
Lai Mohammed's prodigy
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by DavidTheGeek: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
StepTwo:

so baby, how we go d roll na?
I love you for every reason.
grin grin grin
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by DaveHert(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Op u r just creating false values here, Linda is not worth 2 billion, talk more of 5billion. U findings are as inaccurate as can be, currently naij.com is the closest to linda and bellenaija but u didn't mention it's owner
Re: List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) by charsobodo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
This information is completely false

(1) (Reply)

Help To Open File Compressed With Winrar! / Facebook Page Of 136k Followers For Sale -- Contact 08165610603 / How To Create An Online Web Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.