Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) (41347 Views)

Senate Swears In Victor Umeh As Anambra Central Senator (Photos) / Saraki Swears In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-West Senator / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by nijanigga: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
this man don chop too much isi ewus.
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Laurettalolo(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
he can only replace Ekweremadu in dream, it can't happen in real life chikina
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats bro..
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wetin concern me with their wàhálà
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by discusant: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Only mentally sick governor in Nigeria.

Sorry for the people of his state.
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by omegatwelve: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
okorocha rigged him into n/assembly, i don't think an Igbo man in his senses will vote apc
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
igbo APC fire!!! he is Rochas liaison officer at the National Assembly. Product of Ararume rigging machine
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol,

can that facial look dethrone PDP, David Mark sorry Ekweremadu and Saraki.

Rochas is just a joker, he need to come himself to do that task.
[i][/i]
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Klins2000(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
This new Sinator has never worn Igbo attire for four years he served as Speaker of Imo House of Assembly. Let's see how he will replace Ike Ekweremadu. Meanwhile, the so-called election that brought him to the Senate was a complete fraud. In few days to come, he will vacate that seat. Rochas Okorocha stooge!
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Pillyportions(f): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nne, i wonder wen Nigerians will get that into theirs heads o. We are here against each oda while our leaders are there enriching themselves. Our enemies are the politicians and not people from other ethnic groups.
ammyluv2002:
Like seriously? Congratulations Ndi Igbo APC? Meaning? I think, it's time for us to quit all these tribal sentiments. What has he ever done for the Igbo community? These guys are not interested in fighting for the poor masses, they're just there to enrich themselves. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
chie8:
Above are photos of Senator Ben Uwajumogu being sworn on today into the 8th National Assembly by Senate President Saraki.He is the first Senator from the South East Zone in the 8th Assembly from APC.

He is the APC Senator many said will likely replace Ike Ekeweremadu.

Congratulations Senator
Congratulations Ndi Igbo APC

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photos-of-saraki-swearing-in-senator.html
Okoro ocha could've have done better by bringing in someone that looks a bit presentable. He looks like Mr.Ibu's evil twin.
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Xway(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Like seriously? Congratulations Ndi Igbo APC? Meaning? I think, it's time for us to quit all these tribal sentiments. What has he ever done for the Igbo community? These guys are not interested in fighting for the poor masses, they're just there to enrich themselves. undecided undecided undecided
I can't help it but laugh ur comment off..........very funny anyway. kiss

Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by TwoBottles: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Must they all be fat?
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by back2sender: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why are my in laws disgracing me like this.
See an ipod yoot casting aspersions and insults on his fellow alaibo brother representing him. You see why the indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan people no dey progress.
They should give the senatorial seat to Yoruba or fulani then since them no want am. We like better things
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by arushiuga(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
I am calling on all okigwe sons and daughters to recall this uwajumogu of a traitor. He has betrayed the igbo cause cause by aligning with the demonic apc.

Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by nell2: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
all these fatty orobos sef
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by nell2: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
all these fatty orobos sef undecided
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Phonon: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
He already looks enriched. grin

ammyluv2002:
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by MrALIVE: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
ammyluv2002:
my friend keep quiet! Everytime una blood go dey hot like say u will be different if given the chance

Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by SaffronSpice: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
IamPatriotic:
There is no such thing as APC, what we now have is the of the Hausa mafias and some pocket of ungrateful Yoruba followers, ACN shabe back stronger.

#ASIWAJUNABABA.
#TINUBUSHALLBEBACK
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
This man shld take over frm saraki.north prsido,SW vice,SE~senate presido!Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by phenol33(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:
shut up!!! he has being the speaker imo state house of assembly for four years before now..
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by phenol33(m): 4:52am On Sep 28, 2016
arushiuga:
I am calling on all okigwe sons and daughters to recall this uwajumogu of a traitor. He has betrayed the igbo cause cause by aligning with the demonic apc.
u er the demon..... ewu can beer!!!
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by arushiuga(m): 5:15am On Sep 28, 2016
phenol33:
u er the demon..... ewu can beer!!!
What can I expect from you son of a goat. Nothing only your demented post

Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by natsinta: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Why must he leave or ready? Let whoever move the motion and see. #istandwithprogressiveteam
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Fact
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by chisky02: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Why worry, he is a first timer as such cannot hold the position of deputy Senate president.
Re: Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) by agabusta: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2019
chisky02:
Why worry, he is a first timer as such cannot hold the position of deputy Senate president.

His time is now I guess. Will you support him this time around?

I think the SE should throw their weight behind their own and ensure he becomes the Senate President.

Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos)