Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Experience With Ibadan DISCO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Ibadan DISCO (387 Views)

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos / Ibadan Disco To Meter All Customer Before Nerc’s Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Ibadan DISCO by hero2000: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Today I had a nice experience with my DISCO, Ibadan Electricity Disco (IBEDC). I went to their office closest to my house to make a complaint. Power, though has marginally improved in recent weeks(maybe due to Fashola's 400MW Lol!) voltage was fluctuating dangerously. I didn't meet the officials. I was told they went for repairs. I was given his number. Later I called and said his team would come over when they were through with the task at hand. About an hour later he called me that they were almost at my area!

I promptly reported the complaint. Less than an hour later, problem was fixed! I thanked them and we said our byes. Is that why IBEDC got the award for best DISCO in the country? I know it is not all fair stories about them! But this service today is commendable.

However, the official however came with his own vehicle(a saloon car) and put the ladder on top. No. That is not right. They should have pickups for repairs standby. So what happens when Mr Repair Supervisor's vehicle is bad?

#IBEDCimprove

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates: PDP Supporters Protest Edo State Governorship Election Results AS. / We’re Missing Jonathan –ebonyi Traders / Judges Arrest: Corruption, Not Judiciary Under Attack – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.