Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

In Need Of Land In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Land In Ikorodu (420 Views)

Pay As Low As 150k And Own A Land In Ikorodu,shimawa,sagamu And Ibadan / You Need Affordable Estate Secured Land In Ibeju-Lekki?See Pctures+2348027390046 / Buy a plot in Ikorodu with no kobo extra to anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Land In Ikorodu by ologun98: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you know or you have a land available in Ikorodu at a pocket friendly and mid-range price drop a comment here for me to contact you. I am in need of one that is not too remote.

Look forward to your response.

Thankyou.
Re: In Need Of Land In Ikorodu by jessyb: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
whatsapp me on 07084910289. Land available at Imota Ikorodu
Re: In Need Of Land In Ikorodu by ollymoore: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
ologun98:
If you know or you have a land available in Ikorodu at a pocket friendly and mid-range price drop a comment here for me to contact you. I am in need of one that is not too remote.

Thankyou.

if you don't mind Ibeshe ikorodu wit good road 08036331773
Re: In Need Of Land In Ikorodu by B3sty(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Land available at Ogijo... Close to the express before ogijo town after Italowo bus stop. Land size is 30 by 120. Call me on 08067340086
Re: In Need Of Land In Ikorodu by msogunro: 4:17am On Sep 29, 2016
ologun98:

Thankyou.

Sorry OP. Hope u don't mind.

I'm looking for 2 plots in Ikorodu that can be used for commercial purposes. It does NOT need to be by the roadside, but it also cannot be in the bush.

Please let me know.
Re: In Need Of Land In Ikorodu by bplenty(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Sorry to derail your thread too OP. I am looking for the same as @Msogunro in Ikorodu, It doesn't have to be road side or even inside the bush too. I am after something that will gradually develop for rental/commercial purpose in the next 5 years.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

Anodized Aluminium Railings For Stair Case,glass Partition,windows,fence Rails, / Urgent Quotes Required For New Building Project! / 7 Self Contain 4 Sale In Ikot Udota Opp. Heritage Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.