Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (4578 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by biznus: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: . by C4Ltd: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
yeah really sceptical now about paying. I was matched today but not really sure

modified

I finally was able to pay despite all odds
Re: . by segebase(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
my downliners being scared of depositing after been matched today..told dem it cant crash yet in nigeria
Re: . by Mmadu111: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
No panic.....I had an order of 800k, finished paying and GHed 1.3M of old PHed. Real participants adhere with the rules and the rules makes MMM Nigeria strongest. MMM pays . forward ever.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
This day, I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Copied

3 Likes

Re: . by tayooluwole: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
I was matched today and I have paid... It can never crash in nigeria this early. Don't let us create unecesary panic. Panic is very dangerous that it can send d whole scheme to the dust as quick as possible... Don't panic, do d calculation ur self... As long as we members decide not to quit it can not crash at least for now

3 Likes

Re: . by cmc1: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello All

Plz kindly see this for your persual

Good day Mavrodians.
If anyone tells u MMM has collapsed in SA and Zimbabwe.
Don't argue with them. No story. Just give dem these links to see whether MMM is alive or not.

SA: http://rsa-mmm.co/testimonials/

ZIMBABWE: http://ea-/testimonials/

it cannot crash, my friend gh of 130k four days ago

Nigeria mmm is waxing stronger everyday day, put away fears and panic and mmm will wax even stronger

1 Like

Re: . by cmc1: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=biznus post=49716424][/quote]
pls if u are a participant try and put away fears, have a strong believe in the system, and put away panic pls,
Note : mmm Zimbabwe is active and alive, go to the testimonies area of the Zimbabwe website and see people who got help recently

1 Like

Re: . by C4Ltd: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
thanks guys I finally was able to pay. fingers crossed
Re: . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
No shaking at all MMM nigeria is moving good
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bosseth24:
This day, I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Copied

Thought i should share this with you all, I am not the author but the content will surely enable everyone to make an informed choice.

MMM Zimbabwe collapses, “thousands lose billions”
Sep.27, 2016 in MMM Global
http://behindmlm.com/companies/mmm-global/mmm-zimbabwe-collapses-thousands-lose-billions/

One by one would-be scammers in African countries are learning they can’t beat basic mathematics.

MMM Zimbabwe initially collapsed back in early August. Affiliate withdrawals were suspended and the company strung people along by promising to come up with a solution.

The eventual solution proved to be shortsighted, with withdrawals were set to resume on September 15th.

Quite obviously the money MMM Zimbabwe had “saved” over a few weeks by not paying ROI withdrawals was going to be used till it ran out. Beyond that the company had no plans to address the withdrawal deficit.

Earlier this month MMM Zimbabwe announced they had scrapped their original solution. Instead of honoring withdrawals on a 1:1 basis, MMM Zimbabwe affiliate balances were slashed by 75% and withdrawals reopened.

That worked for a few weeks until, surprise, surprise, funds ran out again. As widely reported in Zimbabwean media today, MMM Zimbabwe has now officially collapsed.

Thousands of people, among them civil servants, vendors and more, reportedly lost thousands of dollars (which translates to billions, trillions of the local currency) to the fraudulent online pyramid scheme.

Here at BehindMLM we typically receive comments from those profiting from the scheme. Such comments routinely ignore the rules of mathematics and attempt to justify Ponzi fraud by scapegoating the government.

The victims they steal from are left behind to pick up the pieces.
“All along things were moving in the right direction and we now have nowhere to claim our investments,” said Mr Tinashe Muza of Harare.

“When we started putting our funds in the scheme one could get assistance within seven days but things later changed to 14 days and when we were shut out the waiting period was 21 days.

What it simply means is that the number of people in need of help has outnumbered the number of people joining. Right now we have nowhere to get our money which we invested.”

Another victim, Mrs Rosemary Mawonde said: “We never thought the scheme would end this way as we believed that by using EcoCash to do the transactions, things were in order.

I am surprised that EcoCash is also distancing itself from the scheme and it is clear that I will never recover the $300 that I invested.”

Zimbabwean regulators have previously stated they would not regulate MMM Zimbabwe, leaving victims with nowhere to turn.

If I might be so bold to offer advice to those who lost money in MMM Zimbabwe; a good place to start would be whoever recruited you. Touching base with anyone who reassured you with Ponzi lies in the wider MMM Zimbabwe community also wouldn’t hurt.

These are the people who have withdrawn your invested funds. No matter what they tell you, your money is sitting in their bank account(s).

The collapse of MMM Zimbabwe follows the collapses of MMM South Africa and MMM Global. MMM Nigeria is still running but expected to collapse in the coming months.

Good luck trying to explain the basic principles of Ponzi mathematics to that crowd though…
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

Thought i should share this with you all, I am not the author but the content will surely enable everyone to make an informed choice.

MMM Zimbabwe collapses, “thousands lose billions”
Sep.27, 2016 in MMM Global
http://behindmlm.com/companies/mmm-global/mmm-zimbabwe-collapses-thousands-lose-billions/

One by one would-be scammers in African countries are learning they can’t beat basic mathematics.

MMM Zimbabwe initially collapsed back in early August. Affiliate withdrawals were suspended and the company strung people along by promising to come up with a solution.

The eventual solution proved to be shortsighted, with withdrawals were set to resume on September 15th.

Quite obviously the money MMM Zimbabwe had “saved” over a few weeks by not paying ROI withdrawals was going to be used till it ran out. Beyond that the company had no plans to address the withdrawal deficit.

Earlier this month MMM Zimbabwe announced they had scrapped their original solution. Instead of honoring withdrawals on a 1:1 basis, MMM Zimbabwe affiliate balances were slashed by 75% and withdrawals reopened.

That worked for a few weeks until, surprise, surprise, funds ran out again. As widely reported in Zimbabwean media today, MMM Zimbabwe has now officially collapsed.

Thousands of people, among them civil servants, vendors and more, reportedly lost thousands of dollars (which translates to billions, trillions of the local currency) to the fraudulent online pyramid scheme.

Here at BehindMLM we typically receive comments from those profiting from the scheme. Such comments routinely ignore the rules of mathematics and attempt to justify Ponzi fraud by scapegoating the government.

The victims they steal from are left behind to pick up the pieces.
“All along things were moving in the right direction and we now have nowhere to claim our investments,” said Mr Tinashe Muza of Harare.

“When we started putting our funds in the scheme one could get assistance within seven days but things later changed to 14 days and when we were shut out the waiting period was 21 days.

What it simply means is that the number of people in need of help has outnumbered the number of people joining. Right now we have nowhere to get our money which we invested.”

Another victim, Mrs Rosemary Mawonde said: “We never thought the scheme would end this way as we believed that by using EcoCash to do the transactions, things were in order.

I am surprised that EcoCash is also distancing itself from the scheme and it is clear that I will never recover the $300 that I invested.”

Zimbabwean regulators have previously stated they would not regulate MMM Zimbabwe, leaving victims with nowhere to turn.

If I might be so bold to offer advice to those who lost money in MMM Zimbabwe; a good place to start would be whoever recruited you. Touching base with anyone who reassured you with Ponzi lies in the wider MMM Zimbabwe community also wouldn’t hurt.

These are the people who have withdrawn your invested funds. No matter what they tell you, your money is sitting in their bank account(s).

The collapse of MMM Zimbabwe follows the collapses of MMM South Africa and MMM Global. MMM Nigeria is still running but expected to collapse in the coming months.

Good luck trying to explain the basic principles of Ponzi mathematics to that crowd though…
long nonsense
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
intbizoil:
long nonsense

I guess that's your informed choice.

NOTED.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

I guess that's your informed choice.

NOTED.
i still repeat long nonsense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
MMM structure has evolved over time, from a ponzi setup in the 80s to its present format. What crashed MMM in zimbabwe is because of ecocash. Imagine MMM nigeria processing payments using quickteller only, I mean money will have to pass through quickteller before onward movement to its destination and then one day quickteller issues a disclaimer probably because of pressure from the authorities what do you think will happen to mmm nigeria; collapse. We are fortunate that the present MMM structure in nigeria is a far better model, in this case there is no third party. Money is moved in a peer to peer manner. I dont have to give any soul money for onward movement to another soul. Am telling you if MMM nigeria can move past this wave of media attack, membership will hit 3 million by december. And the good news is that despite all this MMM is waxing stronger infact I registered quite a number of people today. Nigerians are tired and are ready to take any risk for their future happiness.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
intbizoil:
i still repeat long nonsense

NOTED AGAIN

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2016
byrron:

NOTED AGAIN
continue noting while bills are paid and if it crashes non of your business

1 Like

Re: . by Richheart: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
<<<ZIMBABWE MMM ONLY DID A RESTRUCTURING AND IT IS VERY ALIVE AND THRIVING>>>> READ VIA THE LINK BELOW>>>

WE SHOULD STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMORS>>> ALL U ENEMIES OF FINANCIAL LIBERATION>>

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbabsol.com.ng%2Fremodel-of-mmm-zimbabwe-does-not-mean-collapse%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF78qEJfXJhEMO-tPF8G3RCBBqhqg
Re: . by realpoacher(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
You guys should open a new better thread with a title telling people the truth about what happened in Zimbabwe. This are all media war sponsored by the powers that be against MMM, they don't want us to have financial liberation. But we must fight them back too with everything we have in our blood to resist their continuous slavery of us and our children.

Change your topic Title to or create a new thread with:
MMM DIDN'T COLLASPE IN ZIMBABWE - ITS STILL WAXING STRONG (SEE PROOF)

This title won't sell

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
continue noting while bills are paid and if it crashes non of your business

Are you that frustrated?

I only shared a link for people to read and make informed choices of which so many people read it and moved on and only you among the numerous readers decided to start acting foolishly with childish responses.

What do you know about paying of bills?
My monthly bills alone will pay your entire annual bills so stop acting childishly.

Move on!
Re: . by Mmadu111: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
byrron:

Are you that frustrated?

I only shared a link for people to read and make informed choices of which so many people read it and moved on and only you among the numerous readers decided to start acting foolishly with childish responses.

My monthly bills alone will pay your entire annual bills so stop acting childishly.

Move on!
Why are you not among the top Billionaires of the world? I hate brags...
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mmadu111:
Why are you not among the top Billionaires of the world? I hate brags...

I don't need to be a billionaire to be comfortable.
Go and find out the definition of bragging then go back to my previous comments and spot out what constitutes bragging on my previous responses to the fella you are holding brief for.

I hate people that jump into issue's they have no clue of it's beginning !
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
byrron:

Are you that frustrated?

Move on!
you only shared a link? Thats all you can do, why not follow your peers and hustle like they are doing instead of laying about sharing links
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
you only shared a link? Thats all you can do, why not follow your peers and hustle like they are doing instead of laying about sharing links

I'm gainfully employed and I'm practically feeding your kinds back home in Nigeria that are currently looking for their meal tickets through your miraculous type of hustle.

Just like I adviced you earlier on, just move on.
You sound so childish to me!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
byrron:

I'm gainfully employed and I'm practically feeding your kinds back home in Nigeria that are currently looking for their meal tickets through your miraculous type of hustle.

Just like I adviced you earlier on, just move on.
You sound so childish to me!
gainfully employed and you have all the time to share meaningless links taa puo gi
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
gainfully employed and you have all the time to share meaningless links taa puo gi
I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension. I shared a link so as to sensitize your miserable daft self and discourage you from seeking financial miracles, go acquire a skill and monetize it thats if you are even capable of learning which I doubt. Someone that can't comprehend is obviously incapable of learning.
Re: . by zamirikpo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
u guyz are gambling with ur hard earned money......30% interest rate to me is the bait.......

anywayz.....una goodluck. nothing good comes easy........
Re: . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
byrron:
I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension. I shared a link so as to sensitize your miserable daft self and discourage you from seeking financial miracles, go acquire a skill and monetize it thats if you are even capable of learning which I doubt. Someone that can't comprehend is obviously incapable of learning.
you over think that you are far better and more intelligent than every one else no problem you won.
Re: . by tayooluwole: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
I received my first payment today from mmm... D tin sweet die, anybody way no do they seriously miss ooooooooo... If we see anybody way go wan they use bad mouth condem mmm, oya holy ghost fireeeeeeeee
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
you over think that you are far better and more intelligent than every one else no problem you won.

Before you start playing the victim card, let me refresh your short memories so you can know the genesis of your stupidity to this very moment.

I posted a link and I boldly stated that I wasn't the author but i thought i should share it so people can make informed decisions and you alone out of the hundreds of viewers decided to respond with a very childish comment of which i ignored you and responded back with the word '' NOTED".

I just wanted to be civil with you with the hope that you will move on but the reverse was the case here, You responded again with the most stupid and brainless comment and for the seconded time again, I responded by saying " NOTED AGAIN" but your very frustrated and childish all knowing and self-assuming ugly self wont just use your senses and move on.

Your last response despite the fact that I have been restraining myself from stooping so low to your deplorable level, you had the effrontery to tell me about how people are paying their bills and I should go and hustle like my mates just because i have been very civil with you in all your previous response?

How dare you come to a diversified forum where people of all strata converge with your 10MB cheap phone and start spewing gibberish on people you know not all because its a faceless forum?

Now, let me address you for the last time, I am absolutely better than you in all ramifications because your responses is an indicator of how low you are both in thoughts and in character, you are grossly inadequate.

I am not better than everyone else as you stupidly stated in your defeatist comment above but I'm super confident that I am a 1000 miles way ahead of you so don't drag everyone into your sorry self, everyone can't be so stupid and foolish like you.

I won nothing, rather I wasted my precious time on a deplorable like you and when i stated earlier on that my monthly bills will pay your entire annual bills, I wasn't kidding.

Good-luck with your miraculous financial expectations
Re: . by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
byrron:

Before you start playing the victim card, let me refresh your short memories so you can know the genesis of your stupidity to this very moment.

I posted a link and I boldly stated that I wasn't the author but i thought i should share it so people can make informed decisions and you alone out of the hundreds of viewers decided to respond with a very childish comment of which i ignored you and responded back with the word '' NOTED".

I just wanted to be civil with you with the hope that you will move on but the reverse was the case here, You responded again with the most stupid and brainless comment and for the seconded time again, I responded by saying " NOTED AGAIN" but your very frustrated and childish all knowing and self-assuming ugly self wont just use your senses and move on.

Your last response despite the fact that I have been restraining myself from stooping so low to your deplorable level, you had the effrontery to tell me about how people are paying their bills and I should go and hustle like my mates just because i have been very civil with you in all your previous response?

How dare you come to a diversified forum where people of all strata converge with your 10MB cheap phone and start spewing gibberish on people you know not all because its a faceless forum?

Now, let me address you for the last time, I am absolutely better than you in all ramifications because your responses is an indicator of how low you are both in thoughts and in character, you are grossly inadequate.

I am not better than everyone else as you stupidly stated in your defeatist comment above but I'm super confident that I am a 1000 miles way ahead of you so don't drag everyone into your sorry self, everyone can't be so stupid and foolish like you.

I won nothing, rather I wasted my precious time on a deplorable like you and when i stated earlier on that my monthly bills will pay your entire annual bills, I wasn't kidding.

Good-luck with your miraculous financial expectations

hahahah so you had all the time to write this nonsense just to drive your point, see you can never be better than someone else just because you drive a car or have a house or have children or you have money. That's the thinking of a poor man. Everyman is unique in his own way. If you think mmm is scam no problem you stay away from it and face your hustle. Leave others to make decisions for their happiness, stop spreading misinformation. If mmm crash so be it, you will not adding a naira to your bank account because of it.
Re: . by tayooluwole: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
intbizoil:
hahahah so you had all the time to write this nonsense just to drive your point, see you can never be better than someone else just because you drive a car or have a house or have children or you have money. That's the thinking of a poor man. Everyman is unique in his own way. If you think mmm is scam no problem you stay away from it and face your hustle. Leave others to make decisions for their happiness, stop spreading misinformation. If mmm crash so be it, you will not adding a naira to your bank account because of it.

Bros na so u get time reach way u they follow dis illiterate talk... ? Leave him in his ignorance while we continue to make money from our financial messiah( mmm )

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Smart Investors Only... / WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car / Claim $59 Free Bnb In Trust Wallet ( No Investment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.