Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform (4608 Views)

This App keep Paying Cash To My Bank Account Without Any Investment / Any Investment To Make 10k Wt 1M Naira A Day. / Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

Word got to us that there are several scam groups on Facebook claiming to be Nairaland investment platforms where users can deposit money and get 50-100% of their investments within a short period of time. Please note that Nairaland Forum is not in anyway affiliated to these Facebook pages which were created to dupe people of their hard-earned money.

Below is a screenshot of some of the pages. Kindly report them if you came across them.

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Richard2007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Naija I hail thee grin.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nbote(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
It is only very stupid ppl who would fall for money doubling schemes

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by justwise(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Greedy ones will get taken by this
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Tabbaz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dominique, check your email pls
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Word got to us that there are several scam groups on Facebook claiming to be Nairaland investment platforms where users can deposit money and get 50-100% of their investments within a short period of time. Please note that Nairaland Forum is not in anyway affiliated to these Facebook pages which were created to dupe people of their hard-earned money.

Below is a screenshot of some of the pages. Kindly report them if you came across them.
Please sorry for deviating from the topic....How safe is transacting gift cards with vendors advertised on naira land front page.Are the verified because I don't want to fall into wrongs hands.I will be looking forward to hear from you.Thanks
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by dominique(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Pwhitelaw:
Please sorry for deviating from the topic....How safe is transacting gift cards with vendors advertised on naira land front page.Are the verified because I don't want to fall into wrongs hands.I will be looking forward to hear from you.Thanks

Hello Pwhitelaw
I can't vouch for the vendors who put paid ads on the forum as I have not interacted with them before. If you want to verify the authenticity of any vendor, your best option is in the currency exchange thread in the business section. There a lot of experienced traders there who can help vouch for legit vendors. You can post your question like this; "Can someone help me confirm if vendor xyx with number 234*** is legit or not". You'll get your answers.

Do NOT entertain anybody that slides into your inbox or Whatsapp trying to buy or sell anything to you. Don't trade anything till you've confirmed the person you're about to sell to is genuine

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2020
dominique:

Hello Pwhitelaw
I can't vouch for the vendors who put paid ads on the forum as I have not interacted with them before. If you want to verify the authenticity of any vendor, your best option is in the currency exchange thread in the business section. There a lot of experienced traders there who can help vouch for legit vendors. You can post your question like this; "Can someone help me confirm if vendor xyx with number 234*** is legit or not". You'll get your answers.

Do NOT entertain anybody that slides into your inbox or Whatsapp trying to buy or sell anything to you. Don't trade anything till you've confirmed the person you're about to sell to is genuine
Thanks for your quick response.I will do just that to trade the cards Thanks
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Carfreak966: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
MBA is gradually known as nairaland investment platform na
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Bbbwings: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by MaddySav: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nezzjnr: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Scammers going the extra length cheesy
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by OBTMOS(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Scammers eh
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Lyydia(f): 6:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Lol Nairaland Investment ko .....
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by TRENDSURPRISES: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Get your product/company across to millions of users using 3D Video Advert..I would be given *40%* discount to the first 4 brands /companies that message first.
https:///2349033999727
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Cryptofxt10: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Olawalelead(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks for this timely message and guidance ma'am. Many could/would have fall prey to the cheap scammers...

Let's all be guided... cool
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by GregJames(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please admin unbanned EkeneElectrons.

We are begging you , the advert was a big mistake!

Please
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by blaze2cool(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Are you a supermod
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by lymelyte(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

hello please do you know Ariyosniche's? I want you your help for escrow service.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by dominique(f): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
lymelyte:
hello please do you know Ariyosniche's? I want you your help for escrow service.

I see his posts on the currency thread but I'm afraid I can't vouch for anybody. You can shoot me a pm
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
tongue
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Saucekide25(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hello @Dominique the bot keeps banning me when I make a post on the business section.

kindly check your mailbox, I sent a message. Please assist to help resolve this.

Thanks
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Dear Dominique,
I hope this letter meets you well, and not in a state of irritation or anger. Otherwise, kindly put aside reading this letter untill you're in such a pleasant mood, lest I suffer the wrath of a small god that is you.

Unless you were on a banning spree yesterday, and I was just another insect that got trampled in your way, I would like to assume you remember me. If not, I was the one you banned as a result of my "insensitive" comment on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6233309/lady-killed-asaba-hotel-lift.
I feel I should let you know that, although I have come across your name a number of times on this forum, I had no knowledge that you were one of the small gods ( I mean no disrespect with this name, it's the only title befitting those who divinely moderate the affairs of regals and urchins alike) here on this GREAT forum.

Moving on to the purpose of this letter—my ban and it's preceding cause. While I still stand by my opinion that the lady's actions were strange, I must admit that my choice of words were not particularly the best, especially in a forum where, albeit having unique and great members, not all were chanced to have a well grounded background in our lingua Franca, even amongst the gods. Without saying, the comment sparked an outrage from a lot of noble, courageous, wise and empathetic nairalanders that awarded me a couple of names such as "psychopath", "fool" and "sicko", some even said a "prayer" or two.The only way such noble men and women (that might be wrongfully labelled as a mob but are too noble and righteous to be taken for that), could be appeased was by presenting my head on a pike.

Moving on to your ban—the contention of this letter, I do not think it was just. While you have the right to hate or like whomever you will, I do not think your power extends to banning members who state their opinions without breaking any of the rules just because you don't like them ( please don't make the claim that I was spamming, you and I know very well that that is not true).

Your ban, while it handicapped me for a while, awarded me the time to have a perusal at your posts. And I must say, you're not all that "righteous". You have clearly shown disbelief in the massacre that happened at Lekki and even termed some evidences as "doctored". Quite "insensitive" don't you think? In one post of yours, you agreed that the bulk of the youths protesting are "cultists", "criminals" and "drug abusers". There's no need to defend your opinions because in your court it is "indefensible" and also to avoid this thread being "unnecessarily bulky" (your words, not mine). These are quite the insensitive statements and you "goofed" big time—is what I would have said if I kept to your own standards.

Quite frankly, I do not care what you support or not support. I chose those comments because they are unpopular opinions and would not be palatable to a majority of members here. But if the roles were reversed, would it be just for a mod to ban you on the basis of "found to be insensitive"? You strike me as one who wouldn't be in support of the social media bill, and yet you exercise your power at a comment that wasn't even directed at you because it did not sit well with you.

I hold no grudge against you. Infact, I would like to believe you're a good person. For someone to be so committed to marry you, then you must have some good within you. Your concern towards your dogs (I hope they are fine now) shows you have a heart. I would not be too shallow to simply nit-pick one or two actions that would afford me to describe you as a "terrible person". All I want is that you put more logic and reason (as you have claimed you are one of those who do so in your previous posts) and less emotions in to your decisions. Do have a nice day madam Dominique.

Yours "insensitively"
Tadeknkeepcalm
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Offpoint1: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Dear Dominique,
I hope this letter meets you well, and not in a state of irritation or anger. Otherwise, kindly put aside reading this letter untill you're in such a pleasant mood, lest I suffer the wrath of a small god that is you.

Unless you were on a banning spree yesterday, and I was just another insect that got trampled in your way, I would like to assume you remember me. If not, I was the one you banned as a result of my "insensitive" comment on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6233309/lady-killed-asaba-hotel-lift.
I feel I should let you know that, although I have come across your name a number of times on this forum, I had no knowledge that you were one of the small gods ( I mean no disrespect with this name, it's the only title befitting those who divinely moderate the affairs of regals and urchins alike) here on this GREAT forum.

Moving on to the purpose of this letter—my ban and it's preceding cause. While I still stand by my opinion that the lady's actions were strange, I must admit that my choice of words were not particularly the best, especially in a forum where, albeit having unique and great members, not all were chanced to have a well grounded background in our lingua Franca, even amongst the gods. Without saying, the comment sparked an outrage from a lot of noble, courageous, wise and empathetic nairalanders that awarded me a couple of names such as "psychopath", "fool" and "sicko", some even said a "prayer" or two.The only way such noble men and women (that might be wrongfully labelled as a mob but are too noble and righteous to be taken for that), could be appeased was by presenting my head on a pike.

Moving on to your ban—the contention of this letter, I do not think it was just. While you have the right to hate or like whomever you will, I do not think your power extends to banning members who state their opinions without breaking any of the rules just because you don't like them ( please don't make the claim that I was spamming, you and I know very well that that is not true).

Your ban, while it handicapped me for a while, awarded me the time to have a perusal at your posts. And I must say, you're not all that "righteous". You have clearly shown disbelief in the massacre that happened at Lekki and even termed some evidences as "doctored". Quite "insensitive" don't you think? In one post of yours, you agreed that the bulk of the youths protesting are "cultists", "criminals" and "drug abusers". There's no need to defend your opinions because in your court it is "indefensible" and also to avoid this thread being "unnecessarily bulky" (your words, not mine). These are quite the insensitive statements and you "goofed" big time—is what I would have said if I kept to your own standards.

Quite frankly, I do not care what you support or not support. I chose those comments because they are unpopular opinions and would not be palatable to a majority of members here. But if the roles were reversed, would it be just for a mod to ban you on the basis of "found to be insensitive"? You strike me as one who wouldn't be in support of the social media bill, and yet you exercise your power at a comment that wasn't even directed at you because it did not sit well with you.

I hold no grudge against you. Infact, I would like to believe you're a good person. For someone to be so committed to marry you, then you must have some good within you. Your concern towards your dogs (I hope they are fine now) shows you have a heart. I would not be too shallow to simply nit-pick one or two actions that would afford me to describe you as a "terrible person". All I want is that you put more logic and reason (as you have claimed you are one of those who do so in your previous posts) and less emotions in to your decisions. Do have a nice day madam Dominique.

Yours "insensitively"
Tadeknkeepcalm
LOL, you're being diplomatic and pilot because you're being afraid to receive another bangrin

They banned you for having different opinion from the crowd and you're here being polite.

Tell them what they are, whenever they ban you unjustly. Be blunt as Trump.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGFX Global Investment / Loan From Boi Nigeria / mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.