Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) (39076 Views)

I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by aprokomania(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
op
you are funny o all I can see is a group of guys that were beaten
and a priest stepped in and stopped it.
as you can see, they are not being beaten anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
jay7:

Sensible comment.

E tire me o! Can't forget an incident years backs where l called some idle youths in the village to come work as farm hands in the rice project l was involved in but they bluntly told me that they are not doing any farm work only for them to sneak into the rice farm at night to go steal the harvested and threshed rice that has already been bagged waiting for haulage.

The theft was traced to them, l got them arrested and locked until their families paid every kobo worth of the paddy rice they stole before they were released.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bemnickenzie: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Modern priests sha. Most of them do not understand their calling.

Some of them are just after money.

Don't comment because you read the headline... comment when you know the details of what happened... Can you say authoritatively that the priest was there when the beating was going on?

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some people have thoughtlessly accused the priest of acting unaware. Have y'all thought he remedied the situation . Or did you see a video of his presence while they were being beaten
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bemnickenzie: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
If I attended that church and I observed what happened, i"d never ever attend that church anymore

Who cares? Grow up

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bemnickenzie: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
omas1:
undecided this is unacceptable the priest was watching probably he was being entertained. I'm not saying they should have allowed the thieves leave but jungle justice in a church is totally wrong . Sometimes I wonder if really we know what Christianity is all about, if Christ were to be the priest do you think he would watch them treating those robbers in such a manner? And later we say we are leading a Christlike life.

Shut up and comment with fact

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Profnedu:
jungle justice
Just Look at the shameless pastor holding stick.This is very very bad and it seems one of them is dead in the last picture
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by delors(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
jonhemma11:
As shared by Ebere Onuigbo......

'Look at what Buhari condition put this two guys into, to the extend of stealing motorcycle inside church compound in 5:30 mass at Sacred heart ukunu Eziora ozubulu.I was there'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/priest-supervises-beating-of-2-thieves.html
Buhari condition? Are u not in d same country? Why aren't u also stealing bicycles and Keke? Like there were no thieves and armed robbers in previous administrations...mumu

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by nextprince: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
The flat heads again
Ah dey tell u o! These useless hardworking ugwu exporters will never cease to amaze me grin grin grin.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
why do I suddenly feel like slapping u 666 times to return ur brain to factory settings?

Take it easy young lad, the truth is very bitter *cheers*
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by litaninja(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
95% of Nigerians don't know what they are practicing. All of them, christian, moslem, herbalists, Buddhists, e.t.c
idupaul:
95% of Nigerian christians don't know what they are actually practicing .

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
jonhemma11:

'Look at what Buhari condition put this two guys into, to the extend of stealing motorcycle inside church compound in 5:30 mass at Sacred heart ukunu Eziora ozubulu.I was there'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/priest-supervises-beating-of-2-thieves.html

Buhari condition ke? ... Because we started having thieves when buhari came into power..bloody olodo
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bambuzz88: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
why do I suddenly feel like slapping u 666 times to return ur brain to factory settings?
wakeup neo to the sirus grin
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by mayorchimex(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na pass I jst de pass.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
And our leaders who steal your millions are being beaten on nairaland. #stopjunglejustice
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by omas1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
bemnickenzie:

Shut up and comment with fact
You know before replying this I actually went through your profile and your post to ascertain if you are really worth it but I wasn't surprised to see that you are nothing but a stupid kid acting his age . Here is a little advise it's really gonna help you in future. Go back to school may I suggest you start afresh kindergarten.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by CaptainJay01(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na Buhari tell dem make dem Thief ni? he has been stealing for long
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Imagine if that priest were an Imam.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by cminca: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
JUNGLE JUSTICE EVEN In The CHURCH.WHAT Are They PREACHING.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by pek(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
jonhemma11:

It is becoming monotonous to mention .Buhari everytime
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
jonhemma11:

kai!catholic church do change oo!nothing like preist doing d sign of d cross ..& saying go in peace & sin no more.....but Y did dey strip them with kids around Y?
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by donshady(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
end of life.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Christianity by Example smiley
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by systemz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vicadonis:
Should the priest stop them so they can beat him and say he is an accomplice
Nonsense talk
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
angry
grin
See pweek cheesy
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
anonimi:

....by jungle people.
No wonder WE elected as our president someone who, five years ago, called us "dogs and baboons" to be soaked in blood.
The same man, as a military dictator, had called us "useless, senseless and undisciplined". shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
this is exactly what happens in this country, these politicians have stolen billions our Commonwealth, when will dey catch dasuki or obasanjo and beat them to a pulp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Captain783598(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Did the priest saw when the curt the thieves if, yes he should have ask them to take them police station, if no the priest can can do nothing.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Captain783598(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Did the priest saw when the curt the thieves if, yes he should have ask them to take them police station, if no the priest can can do nothing.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Titheman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
sinaj:
This is so so wrong.

In as much as am a christian, am nt gonna take sides with this man in a priest robe or try to defend him.

If anything should happen to those guys, the police should start arresting from the man in white robe undecided
4 Wat na. is he not the same as everyother spectator at the scene
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Titheman(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bollinger:

I really really for una i swear. Lol. Nigerians tink say the shange wey dem de look for na from oga at the top e go come from. Dem no wan understand say na from dem demself the shange start from. Dem go de pour doti for gutter, de ki pesin wey dem acuse of tiffing, de collect rice and salt before dem vote, and dem expect miracu to hapen for dia contri. Una well don oooo. Make una carry de go.
guy no vex o... I read this tin like 8 tyms I still no understand
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
omas1:
undecided this is unacceptable the priest was watching probably he was being entertained. I'm not saying they should have allowed the thieves leave but jungle justice in a church is totally wrong . Sometimes I wonder if really we know what Christianity is all about, if Christ were to be the priest do you think he would watch them treating those robbers in such a manner? And later we say we are leading a Christlike life.
you are right is it not stick that priest is holding as if their hands are clean if men were God
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
It was in d church compound na.dey shld av pray 4 them,than beating them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.