Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) (583 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) by Sanyiicrown(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
1 - The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the bank, common pen
they won't have. These people are very dangerous, once you borrow them them pen,
you may find it difficult 2 identify them at a bank In Nigeria, once someone tells you "may I have your pen?"
Believe me bros, that's d last time you will see that
pen (except if you're lucky).
2 - The "I-dey-your-Back" Team: Immediately dey enter d bank, even before taking the slip (withdrawal or deposit), all they do is to know the last person and you'll hear them saying,
I'm at your back. If care is not taken, about 8 people can tell you "I dey your back" then at the end of the day, they cause confusion (na me dey em back, I don tell am I was here before u blah blah bla)
3 - The No protocol team: This kind of people don't obey the 1st come, 1st served slogan! They're mouthed in d bank! Immediately they come in, they just walk up 2 the cashier or
manager, he asks them 2sit down & within 5 mins they've completed their transactions while you still dey there looking like mumu on the queue. (Daris God oooo)
4 - The Bank Door Rejectees: These people will always have a problem with the bank door, then you see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet the machine keeps shouting "please
go back" My bros next time come 2 bank naked! Biko, he go allow you in... #LOLZ!
5 - The slip wasters: These kind of people can waste slip 4 Africa! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip is like answering JAMB questions, you'll see them canceling, tearing, squeezing & taking another one.
To write common 3780 Naira in words na gobe! Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario....... CHAI!!!
6 - The people from Another Planet: These people usually behave like them no dey this world since 2 years! They will always be asking for today's date, even after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for this people oooooo.
You might be laughing now oo
But be sincere,
which one do you belong to.??

Don't Laugh Alone, share with your friend.
Read full post here: http://naijatatafoblog..com.ng/2016/09/6-types-of-people-you-meet-in-banking.html

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
There absolutely nothing hilarious here okay.

I don't go to the banking hall,
I invite them to my office
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) by Bestow7: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
I can't forget the SLAP a police officer received wen he refused to queue and instead go straight to the first person asking the mama to step aside, not knowing she was a wife to an army official, saying the mama should obey or face issue.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) by Sanyiicrown(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bestow7:
I can't forget the SLAP a police officer received wen he refused to queue and instead go straight to the first person asking the mama to step aside, not knowing she was a wife to an army official, saying the mama should obey or face issue.
LOL
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) by seedgreen(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
very hilarious

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - So Hilarious (must Read) by RuggedArab: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
kenonze:
There absolutely nothing hilarious here okay.

I don't go to the banking hall,
I invite them to my office

Big big talk undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Filmed Masturbating Publicly At CMS Busstop, Lagos / See The Snake We Killed Today / Efcc Ready To Prosecute Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.