Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Investment In This Businesses - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment In This Businesses (519 Views)

What Businesses Can I Invest On Without Me Running It Myself? / Get 100percent Your Investment In 30mins To 48hours / US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment In This Businesses by Xz11z4u(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
The course of Nigerian Economic recession is lack of a concrete foundation under the structure that built the Economic system of this country, My plan or Idea is not to stop the building from falling but to raise a standard pillars that can hold the wall before forming a strong and concrete foundation with solid financial strategy and transparent political policy which will diversify the Economic system through exploitation of our great Human and Natural resources to create business opportunities which will provide revenue allocation and promote local and foreign Investment in the country... The three pillars that can tackle and revive the Economic system of this country are:- (1) Innovation ( 2) Production ( 3) Infrastructures This pillars are classify according to their potentials base on Human and Natural resources to harness the Economic development of this country, by stepping into Human capital Investment which involved the use of human Idea,talent and skills to initiate a strong Economic strategy that can withstand any political policy... At this juncture it is pressing and important for this Administration to support and encourage the Investment in human ideas that will create job opportunities and self-improvement by giving loans through the government social intervention programme to local traders,business women and small business enterprises.. I suggests government should give loans to promote businesses like:- 1. Provision store business 2. Food stuff business 3. Cooking business 4. Frying business 5. Barbeque business 6. Fish and meat business 7. Livestock business 8. Vegetables and spices business 9. Fresh Fruits business 10. Cooking oil business I believe by supporting and providing this small scale business with necessary help they want will boost the local market which is the root of our Economic Foundation... The second pillar is Production which involved Agricultural Activities though this Administration is doing it best to see that the sector have provide so much for the people... My proposition here is the government should encourage, help and support every local government Agricultural Department to acquire not less than 1000 acres of land to farm and cultivate I believe by doing that the government will not only feed the population of this country but the Nation at large... Third pillar is Infrastructure which deals with construction and building that are necessary and basic social needs that can ease the cost of people live, Under this section it is important for the government to built only structures that can provide revenue and Attract the means of local and foreign Investment which are:- *. Roads and Tollgates *. Market and Motor Parks *. Power and Water *. Schools and Estate *. Hospitals and Hotels *. shopping complex and Warehouses *. Filling Stations *. Transportation *. Communications *. Agro- Industries If all this Infrastructure where to be build in every local government Area in this country many good things will happen in a very short time....

(1) (Reply)

Now That Our President Is Into This... / Buy The Billion Coin At The Rate Of 3000 Naira Per Coin / Mmm To Release Money In Batches, Relocates To Kenya-the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.