Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch (56691 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by CHYMZZY(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
I no envy You? Shey ur popsy don pave way for you.
EVEN if na fake wannabe's will always say that it's ORIGINAL.
ßeing poor is a state of mind, even when no food on the table
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Ghost447(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Many thanks to the subsidy money her father swindled us. Posterity will come for them
Forget posterity guy, let's go and look for our money.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Tunechi1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
computergeek:
Madam Cup, why not buy a cuter gold watch for $5,000, which is still outrageous to us not-yet-billionaires, and use the remaining $163,000 to save hundreds of hospitalised people with no hope of a helper?
That's a lot more satisfying than wearing this plain looking thing. #JustSaying# Make I carry my recession legs run b4 her fans go chop my bones.......
lol or before dey chop ur head
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Phonefanatic: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
DozieInc:

She is a RICH celeb.

Leave that thing guy.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by ArabMopol(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
black men possess the sluggish and laziest sense of remembering, we forgot things easily, his father is one of few elites that plunge Nigeria in this economic recession, A Commissioner of
Police, David Igbodo, yesterday,
told an Abuja High Court sitting at
Lugbe that the former Chairman of
the then House of Representatives
Ad-hoc Committee on Fuel
Subsidy probe, Mr. Farouk Lawan,
was caught on video receiving $
500, 000 from oil mogul, Mr. Femi
Otedola, in 2012. The witness, who is from the
Special Investigation Unit in the
office of Inspector General of
Police, said the money was part of
$3million bribe money the
lawmaker demanded from the
Chairman of Zenon Petroleum and
Gas Ltd, Otedola, as an
inducement to remove the name
of his company from the report of
the House of Reps Ad-hoc
Committee on Monitoring of fuel
subsidy regime..... I pity the gullible Zombies that will celebrate this seed of corrupt practice

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by kennynikky(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Iffa hear say dat watch cost dat amount
lol, poverty nah curse, sum1 just post d cost nd picture of d wristwatch nd u r der shouting...
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by DozieInc(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Leave that thing guy.
Dont really know how much the watch is worth, but its certainly not jel or fake .
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by duni04(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nigeria is the country with the highest population of internally displaced people in the world. The same Nigeria is also one of only 3 countries in the world where the polio virus is still endemic. Hundreds of Nigerians die of Lassa fever every year, which is also endemic to Nigeria. Kidney failure is also on the rise in Nigeria.
Nigeria has a very large population of billionaires and millionaires, most of whom acquired their wealth by scheming off the government through dubious and fraudulent schemes like rice, petrol, fertilizer, cement and diesel subsidies. Instead of these people who have indirectly stolen from the majority to at least, plough some of their wealth into charity schemes to help the majority, they engage in stupendous and irresponsible display of their ill gotten riches.
Bill gates had to come all the way from the USA to fight polio in Nigeria through his charity. Is it that Nigerians don't understand the concept of giving back to society? Its really baffling.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by electrokcoi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
shaa the wrist watch go tell her when jesus go come....mtcheew
exactly

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by LockDown69(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Who she epp, which charity work has she done before? angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by electrokcoi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
For only one?

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by skyo78(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
She didn't say the watch is her own.

She went to the Richard Mille boutique, saw the watch, saw the price and took a picture with it saying "epp me", as in she wishes she can afford/get one.

You guys are just giving yourselves high blood pressure for nothing
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
On seeing this thread i doubted it so i did a little searching only to find out that it actually goes for $168935 approximately $169000. Not my concern but that's outrageous for a wrist watch, it could have been a blessing to millions of people rather it's dangling on her wrist. We should learn to always see the bigger picture.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
drnairalov:

Note to self----Dont let the speed of a next persons success demotivate you .. Everyone has their own journey keep grafting and your time will come wink

Just what I needed today,God bless you stranger!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Anasviv: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mtcheew...may God have mercy on us...how can someone use 75million to buy wrist watch...when the poor are out their to help...smh
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by EjikeBiafra: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=30pt]I wonder if this watch can tell when Jesus will come or when Recession will stop[/size]
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by komzybrown(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jesus, only watch oooooo
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Ranchhoddas: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Just what I needed today,God bless you stranger!
Me too. I felt that quote.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Emmysky(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
the surprising aspect of this topic is that, the watch only tells time and thats all
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Ratello: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Iffa hear say dat watch cost dat amount
You dey mind dem? Watch wey no go tell me when our Lord Jesus Christ will appear na im she dey call $168,000 undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by vectoh(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
computergeek:
Madam Cup, why not buy a cuter gold watch for $5,000, which is still outrageous to us not-yet-billionaires, and use the remaining $163,000 to save hundreds of hospitalised people with no hope of a helper?
That's a lot more satisfying than wearing this plain looking thing. #JustSaying# Make I carry my recession legs run b4 her fans go chop my bones.......
i smell poverty!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na cutlass them d use theif this kind watch. Them no wan know about the complexity of removing or asking to remove. Na to comot am plus the hand wey wear am. grin Oya wear am stroll round lagos see how far grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by vectoh(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
rokiatu:
Too much money ain't good.
yo kidding ryt?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
vectoh:
i smell poverty!
I smell lack of reasoning ability!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
vectoh:
i smell poverty!
I smell lack of reasoning ability! And bro, I ain't anything close to poor, *wink*
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by vectoh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
computergeek:
I smell lack of reasoning ability! And bro, I ain't anything close to poor, *wink*
is like u haff money...reason d boyz na...4 dz reccession..lol
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Oluvico007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mayb the time go tell her wen jesus dey cum, and wen recession go end for 9ja.. Or when EFCC go descend on his dad....
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Oluvico007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mayb the time go tell her wen jesus dey cum, and wen recession go end for 9ja.. Or when EFCC go descend on her dad....
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by kan12(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
She indeed is too myopic.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by mgbedianya(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
But the babe said she went to play: she even asked for help. 75M no be here o
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anonimi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.