Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! (1079 Views)

Kindle and ePub (ebook) Formatting / Get Your Books Edited And Proofread / Authors - Sell Your Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Agstar(f): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Are you based in Nigeria? Would you like your manuscript converted into an Ebook and available on Amazon kindle? If that’s a Yes, then call Now +2347036693703 to get this affordable service.
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Eze2000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Agstar:
Are you based in Nigeria? Would you like your manuscript converted into an Ebook and available on Amazon kindle? If that’s a Yes, then call Now +2347036693703 to get this affordable service.

Be reasonable and fair with that fee my friend. If you overcharge, I will step in with a free tutorial or even a cheaper offer. Until then you have the floor.

1 Like

Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Jollyana(f): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eze2000:

Be reasonable and fair with that fee my friend. If you overcharge, I will step in with a free tutorial or even a cheaper offer. Until then you have the floor.
What is there to do? A person can self publish himself on Amazon or create space. Nothing is difficult. Don't mind the OP
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Godmother(f): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jollyana:

What is there to do? A person can self publish himself on Amazon or create space. Nothing is difficult. Don't mind the OP

I was just about saying the same thing. I publish on Amazon as well and already have 30 books on the platform. All you have to do is type your book on Ms-word, save as 97-2000 document and then upload. Amazon does the converting for you.
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by flistyl(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016

I was also wondering what he wanted to help in doing

Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Eze2000(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Godmother:

I was just about saying the same thing. I publish on Amazon as well and already have 30 books on the platform. All you have to do is type your book on Ms-word, save as 97-2000 document and then upload. Amazon does the converting for you.

Bro, are u sure of this? Amazon accepts 97-2000 doc uploads? I've sending web filtered format files and they seem good
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Godmother(f): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Eze2000:

Bro, are u sure of this? Amazon accepts 97-2000 doc uploads? I've sending web filtered format files and they seem good

Very sure. I currently have 32 books and that's the format I used. There's a thread in the business section started by Mk82 on this.
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Eze2000(m): 5:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Godmother:

Very sure. I currently have 32 books and that's the format I used. There's a thread in the business section started by Mk82 on this.

Madam, pls let's chat more directly so I might straighten out my game. I have been publishing since January but not made much. I don't even understand d platform that well as regards earnings. how to check and collect my money. so I can't really say how much I've made. I have collected nothing till date.

I am an author ma'am. I publish here on nairaland mostly but no cash in it. I don't need trading in writing but sure need to grasp amazon ways real good so I must say.....I need your advice.

please do reach out

09029400640 ...whatsapps.

There is no need to worry abt my character. my fan base here include other Nairaland mothers...I have them on whatsapps too. I'm on bbm if u prefer that
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by yorhmienerd(m): 5:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Eze2000:

Bro, pls let's chat more directly so I might straighten out my game. I have been publishing since January but not made much. I don't even understand d platform that well as regards earnings. how to check and collect my money. so I can't really say how much I've made. I have collected nothing till date.

am an author bro. I publish here on nairaland mostly but no cash in it. I don't need trading in writing but sure need to grasp amazon ways real good so I must say.....I need your advice.

please do reach out

Sorry to jump into matter, but she a mother...
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Eze2000(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Sorry to jump into matter, but she a mother...

indeed u are correct. Let me hurry and make corrections before she catches me. Didn't take note of her username at all.

Thank you very much, Eric.
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by Godmother(f): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Eze2000:

Madam, pls let's chat more directly so I might straighten out my game. I have been publishing since January but not made much. I don't even understand d platform that well as regards earnings. how to check and collect my money. so I can't really say how much I've made. I have collected nothing till date.

I am an author ma'am. I publish here on nairaland mostly but no cash in it. I don't need trading in writing but sure need to grasp amazon ways real good so I must say.....I need your advice.

please do reach out

There is no need to worry abt my character. my fan base here include other Nairaland mothers...I have them on whatsapps too. I'm on bbm if u prefer that

Hi, I have read two of your stories and you are quite good. I know you will do well on stories with the right tuning. I have sent you a message on whatsapp and will try to assist in any way I can, although there's a thread here on nairaland that will teach you everything you need to know about kindle publishing. I'll try to search for the link and paste it here.
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by jeroid(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Godmother:

Hi, I have read two of your stories and you are quite good. I know you will do well on stories with the right tuning. I have sent you a message on whatsapp and will try to assist in any way I can, although there's a thread here on nairaland that will teach you everything you need to know about kindle publishing. I'll try to search for the link and paste it here.
As of the time of writing this post a TBC is worth about N64,000, and it keeps rising everyday.
As of weeks ago it was about N40,000+.
A TBC is a cryptocurrency widely accepted all around the world, and good for investment as it is estimated to be about N100,000 by December ending.
This is the reason why many people are trying hard to purchase this currency in order to save it up and sell next year.
ASO of today there are even online stores that accept TBC for sales of cars, watches, clothes and sso on...
Many people who bought about a year ago bought 1 for less than N1,000, but now it's N64,000.
So you see this is a great investment..
For people who want to buy TBC at a reasonable price should call/whatsapp - 08124877671
Re: Place Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! by source10able: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
FREE author consultancy service - call 08185028958 if you are based in Nigeria.

Would you like your manuscript or existing ebook converted into a work of art and available on Amazon kindle, iBooks, Kobo, Barnes and Noble + 20 other eBook retailers? Do you need promotion to our mailing list of over 50,000 active kindle subscribers and counting? If that’s a Yes, then you are serious about making money from writing or publishing books. Call Now or message us on facebook or twitter: @sadavidia - to book our service.

Best regards
@sadavidia

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers Required / . / How Best Can You Make People Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.