Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Microsoft To Partner With Cc-hub For #winsiders4good Nigerian Fellowship - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Microsoft To Partner With Cc-hub For #winsiders4good Nigerian Fellowship (945 Views)

I Need IT Gurus To Partner With Me On A Project / I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project / I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft To Partner With Cc-hub For #winsiders4good Nigerian Fellowship by iDreamzMedia: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Microsoft recently kicked off a new programme called #WINsiders4Good geared towards bringing Windows insiders in a particular community together to share their passion for technology and creativity, and to build great products that will positively impact their local environment. The initiative will support products and services that address a wide range of issues, including homelessness, public safety, health, education, energy and much more.

Insiders in cities like Germany, the UK, and the USA have already participated in the program. And now, Microsoft is coming to Nigeria for the African edition of the event, and they will partner with Co-Creation Hub for the #WINsiders4Good Nigerian Fellowship. The Windows Insider program through the #Winsiders4Good Fellowship will support twenty Nigerian entrepreneurs who have bright ideas that will improve the lives of Nigerians.

Details of the event are given below.

Eligibility:

You must be a registered member of the Windows Insider Program.

You must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
You are 18 years or older.

You have an original idea for a product or service that improves the lives of fellow Nigerians.

You or your family members aren’t employees of Microsoft.

You are not a government employee.
How to apply:

Applicants must complete the initial online application on or before the deadline, October 10, 2016 at 23:59 WAT. Each application must:

Be submitted in the online form prior to the deadline. Applicants will receive an email to confirm that their application was successfully received.

Follow the directions and include complete responses to all required questions.

Be accurate and truthful in all respects.
Provide all responses in English.

Include only content that the applicant has permission to use.

Benefits:

Fellows will receive Microsoft...
Read Full Article Here: http://idreamzmedia.com/microsoft-to-partner-with-co-creation-hub-for-winsiders4good-nigerian-fellowship/

1 Share

Re: Microsoft To Partner With Cc-hub For #winsiders4good Nigerian Fellowship by Oahray: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmm... Nice.

(1) (Reply)

See What's Goin Down In Portharcourt On 18th Of Nov. / Get Your P2P Website In 2hrs / Google Techmakers And Udacity Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.