Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan (687 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / Urgent 50k One Week Loan..kindly Assist A Nairalander Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by ZDHQ: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
My fellow nairalanders where do I start from, recently got a factory from a friend and fixed it to start production, hoping that the money I had kept will complete the job, but due to increase in cost of materials and equipments my budget was no longer effective, I am currently done with the setting and I require a delivery cargo tricycle to enable the delivery boy move d goods to customers ,and a few other logistics I am presently exhausted financially.

Please any member of this great community who can assist me with the sum of Five Hundred Thousand naira (N500,000). I will be most greatfull and will pay back according to your terms and interest rate,and am not a new member here joined this forum 2011..Please help a brother out this is my last resort....
I can be reached on 09076443242, or drop your details and I will contact you..thanks

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by ZDHQ: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2016
G.morning
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by ZDHQ: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
g morning
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by ZDHQ: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
help still needed kindly assist pls..happy new month
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by Babalakin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
ZDHQ:
help still needed kindly assist pls..happy new month
u ain't on WhatsApp. how do we communicate?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by ZDHQ: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babalakin:
u ain't on WhatsApp. how do we communicate?
Good evening sir and happy new month, you can send me a text with your number on 09076443242 and I will call you and equally drop my WhatsApp number..Thanks
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by Babalakin(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
ZDHQ:

Good evening sir and happy new month, you can send me a text with your number on 09076443242 and I will call you and equally drop my WhatsApp number..Thanks
what stops you from dropping your WhatsApp number here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by ZDHQ: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babalakin:
what stops you from dropping your WhatsApp number here.sorry not dealing anymore. Nigeria 's can never be trusted. peace
That's not a problem I will give you both my Facebook and Instagram page, i have added the WhatsApp number on my profile signature, this is not a scam..

Please Dont mis interprete my not posting the wasapp number here, dia was no ill motive about that and i could simply have claimed am not on whatsapp if i wanted to hide anything Thanks..
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Out With Business Loan by ZDHQ: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babalakin:
what stops you from dropping your WhatsApp number here.sorry not dealing anymore. Nigeria 's can never be trusted. peace

Updated..Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Container 4 Shop / MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set 2 Legalise Scheme As Dey Set To Meet National Assemb / Nairalander Beware Of Fake Whatsap Investment Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.