Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) (6065 Views)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Kenyan Singer, Akothee Needs A Husband (Pics) / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by PapiNigga: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
The pretty lady above named Olachi Glory Emmanuel who is a native of Imo State has passed away due to the effects of the injuries inflicted on her by her husband who is alleged to be an oil company worker.

Mrs Emmanuel who got married to her husband at the early age of 22 after her National Youth Service Corps programme died 2 years later after having a child for her purported tormentor.

Her friends on social media who attended her burial ceremony claim she returned to her father’s compound during a tumultuous marriage that relegated her to the use of crutches.

May her soul rest in peace...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/so-sad-pretty-wife-beaten-to-death-by.html?m=1

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by emynike2001(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is life, she didn't see the man but she saw the OIL MONEY, am sure she wouldn't wait for courtship, let hurry and get married she would say, NEVER knew she's going to spend the rest of her life with a beast.
Men who still do this are still classified as boys undecided
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Larwin(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by waxxydude: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
One of this babe eye big pass my balls na! rip to you sha
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by sekundosekundo: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
emynike2001:
This is life, she didn't see the man but she saw the OIL MONEY, am sure she wouldn't wait for courtship, let hurry and get married she would say, NEVER knew she's going to spend the rest of her life with a beast.

I am wondering how a matured man will lift his hand against his wife.

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
So this lady has finally succumbed to death after wat her monstrous husband did to her? shocked may God grant her family the fortitude to bear their loss.

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Drdreyy: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
emynike2001:

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by ednut1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
sad, apparently d story is fake. bloggers self

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by katchycouture(f): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
emynike2001:

why did u suddenly jump to such conclusion that she only saw his money... judgemental people like you is the reason women in abusive marriages don't speak up..

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by ngoben(f): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
emynike2001:
men like u who run their mouths without thinking are the number 1 wife beaters.who told u dey never courted.marriage is a package-until you enter ,u will understand...

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
emynike2001:
Insightful, money can cause blindness and trillions of other diseases. Well who knows there are three sides to a story but may her soul rip.

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Launcher: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Stale
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by BrutalJab: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fake news, this shot has been in circulation since, it was never said that the husband assaulted her, the only news was that he abandoned her while she was ill, till she died.... Please bloggers stop parading falsetales

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by emynike2001(m): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2016
ngoben:
men like u who run their mouths without thinking are the number 1 wife beaters.who told u dey never courted.marriage is a package-until you enter ,u will understand...
the last thing I can do is to lift my hands against a woman, IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN, Since I was a child I have NEVER seen my FATHER lift his hand against my MUM. the highest thing he does is to WALK AWAY during ANY HEATED ARGUMENTS. That has been my principle. I can see that this words pierced your heart as a NUMBER ONE WIFE BEATER, pls change your ways or u may as well be d next BEAST making headlines tomorrow. CHANGE BEGINS WITH U.
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by emynike2001(m): 2:48am On Sep 28, 2016
katchycouture:
[b][/b]

why did u suddenly jump to such conclusion that she only saw his money... judgemental people like you is the reason women in abusive marriages don't speak up..
I can see u are not logical in your reasoning,and so myopic. what else could make her end up that way if not love for money. which has blinded some ladies eyes, if they really courted she could as well see the signs coming and as well adjust or maybe she saw it and she choose to ignore it thereby thinking the man will change and HE NEVER CHANGED. Some ladies meet their men in d beer parlour after all said and done they still think d man will quit taking beer.

Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by emynike2001(m): 2:51am On Sep 28, 2016
ednut1:
sad, but some women will never learn. pple ignore signs during courtship due to desperation go get married. the man will probably end up in jail and the baby go suffer. chai
God bless u for this insight U WILL LIVE LONG.
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fake news, this shot has been in circulation since, it was never said that the husband assaulted her, the only news was that he abandoned her while she was ill, till she died.... Please bloggers stop parading falsetales

GBAM!! I also saw it about a month or so...this blogger got me confused tho grin

BLOGGERS STOP SPREADING FALSE INFO angry
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by ngoben(f): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2016
emynike2001:

the last thing I can do is to lift my hands against a woman, IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN, Since I was a child I have NEVER seen my FATHER lift his hand against my MUM. the highest thing he does is to WALK AWAY during ANY HEATED ARGUMENTS. That has been my principle. I can see that this words pierced your heart as a NUMBER ONE WIFE BEATER, pls change your ways or u may as well be d next BEAST making headlines tomorrow. CHANGE BEGINS WITH U.
...hv neva seen my dad beat my mum...is d popular phrase used by men beaters...well u should hv read well...am nt a man am a female.....just hv d risght mentality daz what matters mr
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by katchycouture(f): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2016
emynike2001:
I can see u are not logical in your reasoning,and so myopic. what else could make her end up that way if not love for money. which has blinded some ladies eyes, if they really courted she could as well see the signs coming and as well adjust or maybe she saw it and she choose to ignore it thereby thinking the man will change and HE NEVER CHANGED. Some ladies meet their men in d beer parlour after all said and done they still think d man will quit taking beer.

over myopic dey worry you... you are so so short sighted, so you think every girl that marries a rich man married him for his money?? so any girl that u get married to now married you for 100% love because you are poor?? plz open your eyes and accept tht this women-beaters don't start from courtship, it starts from the moment the wedding vows are taken... so plz stop being so judgmental.....
rich guys will continue to get married while we girls will fall in love with the best man (preferably a rich one) grin
emynike2001:

over myopic dey worry you... you are so so short sighted, so you think every girl that marries a rich man married him for his money?? so any girl that u get married to now married you for 100% love because you are poor?? plz open your eyes and accept tht this women-beaters don't start from courtship, it starts from the moment the wedding vows are taken... so plz stop being so judgmental.....
rich guys will continue to get married while we girls will fall in love with the best man (preferably a rich one)
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by 360xclusive(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2016
RIP
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Samyj247: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2016
IMO girls is a no no for me. I can never marry them. Thank God I saw a bad marriage signal in her and left quietly. another thing that we should be asking is "what did she do that made her husband to get angry with her. IMO IMO IMO. I no want problem for marriage abeg.
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Samyj247: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=katchycouture post=49731549]
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Samyj247: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
katchycouture:

rich guys will continue to get married while we girls will fall in love with the best man (preferably a rich one) grin

rich guys will continue to get married while we girls will fall in love with the best man (preferably a rich one)

IMO girl sighted. SMH fish brain, wicked, disrespectful (una no see how she de bash this guy since, if the guy is her husband that is how she will bash him) IMO girls last but not list Ash, beauty without dignity.
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by katchycouture(f): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Samyj247:

IMO girl sighted. SMH fish brain, wicked, disrespectful (una no see how she de bash this guy since, if the guy is her husband that is how she will bash him) IMO girls last but not list Ash, beauty without dignity.

see them ooo, u go just dey put mouth for wetin no concern you, dont u have work to do this early Tuesday morning... at least I have fish brain, you no even get brain atall not even the brain of a frog...wife beater wife beater wife beater
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by katchycouture(f): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Samyj247:

see them ooo, u go just dey put mouth for wetin no concern you, dont u have work to do this early wednesday morning... at least I have fish brain, you no even get brain atall not even the brain of a frog...wife beater wife beater wife beater
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by emynike2001(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2016
ngoben:
...hv neva seen my dad beat my mum...is d popular phrase used by men beaters...well u should hv read well...am nt a man am a female.....just hv d risght mentality daz what matters mr
please u need help, from the way u sound I can see u are a victim, maybe your boyfriends or husband have given u a taste of their slap, that's why u see all MEN as women beaters, this is Post traumatic stress disorder diagnosed. Point of correction am a HAPPY MARRIED MAN. Am enjoying my marriage and I thank God for my father MY ROLE MODEL.
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Samyj247: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
katchycouture:

see them ooo, u go just dey put mouth for wetin no concern you, dont u have work to do this early Tuesday morning... at least I have fish brain, you no even get brain atall not even the brain of a frog...wife beater wife beater wife beater
Lols IMO GIRL IMO GIRL IMO GIRL. I am not a wife beater thats why I left my IMO girl jejely. I saw an early warning sign that could make her husband quarrel or beat her. me I no get power nd no want trouble. I no say people like u go chop koboko for ur husband hand.
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by katchycouture(f): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Samyj247:
Lols IMO GIRL IMO GIRL IMO GIRL. I am not a wife beater thats why I left my IMO girl jejely. I saw an early warning sign that could make her husband quarrel or beat her. me I no get power nd no want trouble. I no say people like u go chop koboko for ur husband hand.

hehehehe we IMO girls see potential wife beaters so we run for our lives, dear husband is the sweetest person on earth after my father so there have never been a koboko session in my marriage.. sorry to disappoint you but I won't reply you again
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Samyj247: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2016
katchycouture:

hehehehe we IMO girls see potential wife beaters so we run for our lives, dear husband is the sweetest person on earth after my father so there have never been a koboko session in my marriage.. sorry to disappoint you but I won't reply you again
na lie, u are not married... hahahahahah stubborn girl. oya tell me how many times you don receive slap from guys?
Re: So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Thats how tgey parade rubbish if them arrest them they wil say freedom of speech etc. Long time bro whats good

BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) / The 19 Year Old Lady That Wore Lingerie On Her Birthday Is An American Celebrity / Davido Surprises His Gateman With Food Worth Over N100k, See His Reaction

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63