Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" (48560 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma's White Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by wolesmile(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sorry, bro
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by AustineE1: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ekelebe men!! Always out to embarrass.
Thank your God;atleast you are alive telling your own story,many passed this way and never came back.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by holysainbj(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
are there no police men on nairaland dont they read the crimes they commit daily? why can't they just have common sense? ....remember.."he can forgive a man that takes away his wife, or a man that stabs him so long as he did not die, but can never lift a finger to help a dying police man"

6 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Carlmax(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
I can never lift a finger to help a dying Nigerian policeman. # QuoteOftheDay
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Montaque(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Its not lagos police, its the nigeria police force. They behave alike, country-wide
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by itzgbengene: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some police are actually sensible tho
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by otokx(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Carlmax:
I can never lift a finger to help a dying Nigerian policeman. # QuoteOftheDay

Strong curse but there are some good ones though few.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Edehsman(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
so unfortunate Bros NPF are arrogance. even Nigeria Journalist are not doing they job very well unethical.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by alt3r3g0: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
When a media house can't even proof read what they put out to the public. Smh

The soft spoken actor began… “Yesterday, 26th of September 2016, at about 3:40pm my daughter had just been dropped off at home by her official school bus while I opened the gate for her to come into the house, two men accosted and ordered that I should follow them, then I asked them who they are, instead they flashed an Identity card that I only showed police written on it without any name. Meanwhile, these two men were in plain clothes and one of them had a black looped earring . At this point, I said I was not going to follow them since I do not know who they are. Suddenly a white unmarked bus pulled –up in front me and four more men on plain clothes appeared from the bus with one pointing an AK47 raffle at my fore head …” Sensing danger, the actor smartly dialled his wife’s phone number but the men began struggling his phone from him, before they took the phone from him he was able to tell his wife that “ some men purported to be police officers are taking me away…”
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by itzgbengene: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg wey champions league thread??
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by miqos02(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sorry
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Police is your friend please bear with them.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Bom4Real: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nigerian police the worst of Nigerian institution
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by pweeryambre: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
banttieman:
This yeye Introvert ehn.
Is anything wrong with him?

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by drmikeadams(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
itzgbengene:
Some police are actually sensible tho
please show me a sensible police man in nigeria and i will tell you the actual date jesus christ is coming

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by itzgbengene: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
drmikeadams:
please show me a sensible police man in nigeria and i will tell you the actual date jesus christ is coming

Lwkmd
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
smartec:
police Na your friend

Lols...they are our friend indeed
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Richy4(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
drmikeadams:

hahahaha
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Padipadi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
sorry bros for the stress police put you through but you are now officially the first person to be arrested in Nigeria becos of iphone7. We expect an official responce from Lagos police PRO.
I think its high time Nigerians stand against police brutality.
These cops were once ordinary citizens who turns to horrible men when they get into NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
banttieman:
This yeye Introvert ehn.

Hanhan wetin d guy do you nah? Is it a crime to be an introvert?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by switch47(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nigerian Police ... very un professional set of Hooligans
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Babaric set of human beings in black and black.... They would surely meet a theif that have their time
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Babaric set of human being in black and black.... They would surely meet a theif that have their time....

They don't even know the future emotional stress most of their victim go through after mishandling them.

I pray God give me enough money to stay away from this shitt hole country for real
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by wickedworld: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
But why can't this nigeria police do their investigation with inteligency before embarassing innocent ppl .

This their training last sense too much. They are disgracing their Oga on top and Nigeria.

Pointing gun at suspect forehead, imaging if he thinks they are armrobbers and try to run for fear they Will shoot him before they know is innocent and later blaim him for running.

And why is it that they always drag phone ? Or when is it a crime to inform ur ppl that police are taking u away.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by wickedworld: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
But why can't this nigeria police do their investigation with inteligency before embarassing innocent ppl .

This their training lack sense too much. They are disgracing their Oga on top and Nigeria.

Pointing gun at suspect forehead, imaging if he thinks they are armrobbers and try to run for fear they Will shoot him before they know is innocent and later blaim him for running.

And why is it that they always drag phone ? Or when is it a crime to inform ur ppl that police are taking u away.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
Please go and buy iphone7 jooor and stop using nokia torchlight to browse

In 7 yrs time.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by blesedassurance: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
It very unfortunate thatml most of our policemen are not trained at all. It is very sad
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Niwdog:
akpuru uhugu

What part of Kenya are you from?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
steppin:
Naija police sabi harass pesin. If they were sued like other countries do, this nonsense won't happen all the time.
Can't say I blame them, their commander in chief disobeys court orders anyhow, so we don't expect anything less.
that's the thing oh!! but, ofcos the judiciary only works for the govt.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by IVORY2009(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
sorry bros for the stress police put you through but you are now officially the first person to be arrested in Nigeria becos of iphone7. We expect an official responce from Lagos police PRO.

choco kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.