Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What This Born Again Rapper Wants To Do With Twerking Women Is Interesting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What This Born Again Rapper Wants To Do With Twerking Women Is Interesting (887 Views)

Born Again Rapper Lynxxx Caught on Camera Smoking (video) / These Bridesmaids Picture Is Interesting / Who's This Pretty Girl Obasanjo Is Dancing With? Twerking? Baba No Dey Tire!! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Born Again Rapper Wants To Do With Twerking Women Is Interesting by iamsylvester: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chukie Edozien, better known as Lynxxx says he will no longer tolerate twerking ladies in his music videos.

In an interview with BBC Focus on Africa, Lynxxx said that he sang shallow songs in the past to please fans and satisfy a demanding music industry.

“I was unfulfilled with what I was doing content wise. The market wanted the same pool of subject matter which was money, alcohol and women. It gets boring especially for somebody like me that has a background of knowledge.

It was as if I was limiting myself, like, I was giving only five percent of what I know to my audience. I decided to take a break to make sure I know why I am doing music and work
on music that I personally believe in because, music is art and nobody should tell me what to paint”.

When asked if his fans or the industry was responsible for not dominating his creative space, Lynxxx says: “It’s a bit of both because I experimented with songs that were out of the norm, and those songs were not as received as the shallow records. I think that at that point, that was what the listeners were looking to hear and right now, the industry is ready for real music because they have played that for so long that it has worn itself out. I still make hip hop, the difference is that the shallowness and immorality has been taken out. So you are not going to see a music video from me where you have women shaking whatever. It’s not that there won’t be women
but it’s going to be classier.”

In addition to his musical career, Lynxxx is also an entrepreneur. He established several successful businesses prior to his musical career, which include a clothing line called Syndik8 Denim, a digital recording studio called Red Room Studio, a media company called Happy Teddy Media (HTM), and Syndik8 Films

Source: http://vibezng.ga/forum2_theme_112222987.xhtml?tema=584&What-This-Born-Again-Rapper-Wants-To-Do-With-Twerking-Women-Is-Interesting

Re: What This Born Again Rapper Wants To Do With Twerking Women Is Interesting by veacea: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Issoritree
Re: What This Born Again Rapper Wants To Do With Twerking Women Is Interesting by passyhansome(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Am impressed Heaven sure pass
Re: What This Born Again Rapper Wants To Do With Twerking Women Is Interesting by EHMIR(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2016

Re: What This Born Again Rapper Wants To Do With Twerking Women Is Interesting by BrutalJab: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Beautiful Photos / Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune / Falz The Bahd Guy: 10 Things You Should Know About The Nigerian Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.