Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari (25064 Views)

Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good for them
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Ekakamba: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=30pt]Brief Euphoria + E. Recession = ?[/size]
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by bcashy: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
weblord1900:
[size=16] He still day appoint cry
He better don't waste his time.
He will soon resign automatically by himself [/size]

pls someone shoud wake this dude up frm his dream grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Mcowubaba: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:
Right now, am charging my phone in my neighbor's room and he is giving me sign to leave his room because his girlfriend is around.
But no way! I will not allow fornication to happen. God is against it!
Una no go kill person for this Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by adook1: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
THIS SORT OF NEWS SHOULD NOT MAKE FRONTPAGE HERE,THAT IS A BUNCH OF CULTIST IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE;THE SAME BOYS THAT USE TO KIDNAP AND KILL FOR HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by kingofthejungle(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:
Right now, am charging my phone in my neighbor's room and he is giving me sign to leave his room because his girlfriend is around.
na cane e go take drive you
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by spartacuz: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Gerrard59:
Which street?

Uyo that I transversed today? Probably at his house or along the ridiculous road of Edet Akpan Avenue (road with no pedestrian Lane or proper drainage system) or the tiny bush road of Atiku where their office is.

Bunch of unemployed sycophantic individuals who have nothing doing at all. The way my country people dey reason irritates me.
Atiku rd tiny abi... Where do you stay?
Bad belle dey kill o
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Delegate(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
80% of Nigeria youth both literate and illiterate are gullible..... No wonder Nigeria is an importing Nation we celebrate mediocrity rather than looking for way and means to be productive

1 Like

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by SamOgasco(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
I was even expecting like thousands/millions of youths across the street.... To my surprise, I noticed they were not even up to an hundred in all let alone a thousand youths.

Youths indeed.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by soloroyality(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:
u self amibo must u disgrace me:p
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by samazagudu(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
Which street?
and where are the youth? This not more than a family members..
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Gerrard59(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
spartacuz:

Atiku rd tiny abi... Where do you stay?
Bad belle dey kill o

If that's how roads are done in sane places, then I can't argue further.
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Samanza89: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
I really wonder which street is this!. ..people can lie for Africa. This is the renaissance office at ewet housing estate in uyo in which I have been to when Umana Umana was still in PDP.

Everything about APC are all lies..

When will they start saying the truth for once!
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Wonder why we are on recession.

Technocrats ignored for plutocrats
... And gerontocrats.

1 Like

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by higherpower: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I fear for the future when I see things like this. U are celebrating a man whom we were born to see holding political office, u grow and have children still celebrating that same man in office. Wasn't it Governor this man was looking for? So he has settled for an ordinary board MD. What is this celebration about?
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why will you call those people youths grin grin I see pot bellied old men among them grin
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
This people are celebrating oil appointment, other smart people are celebrating electric cars and clean energy, naija, our road is still far.
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by engrdosmen01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:

If na me, I no go even signal u sef, I go start to fornicate

1 Like

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Siscooh: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:
Chai who born you sef!!! Hey!!!!! Funny Pikin!
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
all these guys look like cultist.....
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by ahamonyeka(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why are they celebrating is he going to share money for them?
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
seunmsg:
Nigerian youths and sycophancy.

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by tonnelo: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rubbish
Na Amadi oha go punish buhari with did his useless appointment
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
My Brother, don't even remind me of that foreign hero that his people are still suffering till date.
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by ademusiwa16: 1:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by lonelydora: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I pity them and their family because they will burn their houses

Bro, is your signature for real?
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by LUV1: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2016
No Jesus no life ,no hope. He can give you hope all you have to do is to accept him as your saviour and you have hope and everlasting life is yours.
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by biyams83(m): 3:39am On Sep 28, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I pity them and their family because they will burn their houses
your people will born your houses as you wish mumu
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by delishpot: 4:56am On Sep 28, 2016
They will celebrate me in my state too.
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Owilar(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2016
MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY BY MAKING CLEAN CASH AT YOUR OWN CONVENIENT www.owilarbiz.ml
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 28, 2016
But some people will be very bitter...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo And APC Governors Land In Kebbi For Policy Synergy Parley (photos) / Edo Primaries: INEC Releases Update / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.